Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Modern Day Alchemist' - The Official Site Fan-Fiction: Comment Box!

2 posters

Go down

'Modern Day Alchemist' - The Official Site Fan-Fiction: Comment Box! Empty 'Modern Day Alchemist' - The Official Site Fan-Fiction: Comment Box!

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey!
Do you like the story so far? I hope you do! Put your comments, flames, critisism and my favourite, praise down here so I can know what you like about the story! I'll also be posting this fiction of FanFiction.net and I'll have in the disclaimer that your characters belong to all of you.
I'll try and add as many of the site characters in as possible, even if for a little bit, but the main antagonists are the Homunculi, their goal is to convert Alexander and get the stone and the usual, and the main protagonists are Edward and Alphonse Elric. The erason I didn't say 'Alexander' was because he's the second-to-main goal of the homunculi in this, so basically, he's the main neutral party.
All of your characters will have their respective roles.
Actually, the descendant characters will have important roles as well as the aforementioned mains, since they're descendants of who the Elric brothers know, and Tobi Mustang will have a good part in this because of it. Those with strong or frequent connections with our favourite good-natured homunculus -Al- will also have stronger parts since the Elrics will frequently be with Alexander in the fiction, as he's the only family they have at the time being AND he lets them stay with him in his dorm room.
Besides, what's more fun than writing a little drama when Edo finds out Alexander's secret? kuku.

Well, you've read the story to it's latest chapters, I presume, so I dont need to say anymore. I hope you like it so far and please, by all means, give me your reviews!!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

'Modern Day Alchemist' - The Official Site Fan-Fiction: Comment Box! Empty Re: 'Modern Day Alchemist' - The Official Site Fan-Fiction: Comment Box!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:29 am

nice story.xD when you do chapter 2, can you include my character ^o^

Back to top Go down

'Modern Day Alchemist' - The Official Site Fan-Fiction: Comment Box! Empty Re: 'Modern Day Alchemist' - The Official Site Fan-Fiction: Comment Box!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:35 pm

You should hurry and update, Al, I'm looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:24 pm

X3 Sure ^^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:46 am

Update. Now. I want frickin more. And when I was reading it, I could totally picture it... and then I pictured Yuan meeting fifteen year old Ling... funny XD
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 pm

XD Sure! I'm glad you like it -nice new profile image, BTW-. Right now I'm focused on Trapped Soul, but I'll start writing up the next chapter ASAP XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:56 am

If you don't, I will stalk you! And thanks ^^ It turned out good, but looks way better full size.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 am

I like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:03 am

Cool to see you got some of it up. I like the little arguement you had in it towards the end, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:34 am

hehe, lol
I'll write more when I've finished 'Trapped Soul'
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:18 am

Great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:12 am

This is really good!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Arigatou~
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down