Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkamaru Invidia

Go down

Darkamaru Invidia Empty Darkamaru Invidia

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Name:Darkamaru Invidia
Alias/Nickname:Pride

Race:Homunculus
DOB: (what does that stand for?)
Birthplace:A traveling caravan
Current Location:Wanderer

Height:4"9 feet
Weight:104 lb
Eye color:golden
Hair color:black
Hair Style:about shoulder length with an emover on his left eye. (he isn't emo, the look is just awesome)
Clothing:he wears a black robe made of silk and reinforced with threads of flexible steel.
Overall Pic: Darkamaru Invidia Chibime1

Pet Breed: Winged Fox (Chimera)
Pet gender:male
Pet name: Malice

Personality: Darkamaru is very egotistical and believes that he is much better than others.. He is also rash and impulsive and because of his life before becoming a homunculus, he is also adventurous and energetic. He hates to stay in one place for too long.
Dislikes: people who insult him, idiots
Deepest Fear: ice. before becoming a homunculus, he died of frost bite after being left behind by the caravan.
Closest Friend: Kayami Zatzian

Skills: shadow control,performing arts, swordfighting, using modern war weapons (like grenades, guns, missiles)
Weapons: A scythe with his initials carved into the blade
Transportation: transformation into a hawk
Special Item: A gold locket with D.I. carved into one side by his scythe and K.Z. carved into the other side by alchemy.inside, there is a picture of him and kayami as children.

Family: no family that he knows of.
History: Darkamaru was born into a traveling caravan. His mother died at his birth and his father had left several months prior. He was raised by the performers there and taught how to perform many different acts and trades. There, he met Kayami Zatzian, his only friend. The two were friends from the age of 4 to After Darkamaru's death at 13 years old. Darkamaru began performing alongside Kayami who was working towards becoming a state alchemist. He had been gifted with talented with weaponry so he would throw weapons at Kayami in the show, only for her to change them into harmless objects like feathers or water.

At the age of 10, Kayami had become a state alchemist and left the caravan. This caused Darkamaru to have to end the act and begin training with his knack for weapons. He carved his name into a scythe and attached a chain to it's handle for carrying. This would later become his most used weapon, though he also carried several others hidden in his robes. When she returned, the two talked about what had happened over the 3 years she was gone. They then carved their names into a locket and kept it pinned to the wall between their doorways.

One night, a blizzard broke out and Darkamaru was collecting wood to bun. When he returned, the caravan had left. He tried with no prevail to find it but the snow had covered the tracks. Darkamaru began to have frostbite and pneumonia after several days. finally, he collapsed on the ground in agony.after two more days of excruciating pain, he was finally found by Kayami who had come searching for him. When she found him, he was almost dead. His last words before death were: "Kayami...please bring me the locket...and my weapon case...lay them by my bed...before i pass on..." After these wishes were fulfilled, he died and several weeks later, Kayami attempted to use human alchemy to bring him back to life. In the end, he came back for a fleeting second before vanishing again. Kayami also lost an arm and her upper right face in the process. She later discovered he had been resurrected but he was now a Homunculus

RP Sample: Darkamaru slowly looked around. He knew that he had died but... Here he was. On Earth again. How could this be? He thought endlessly, and finally, when the smoke cleared, he saw his friend Kayami. She was soaked in blood and had parts of her body missing. Darkamaru tried running to her but he found that now he was turning into air. He figured that he had returned only for a fleeting second but in reality he was now a homunculus. He discovered this by doing some research in the town that he reappeared in. He could still remember the face of the child who saw him. Pale skinned, reeking of death still, the child must have thought he was a demon or something! Then again... Was he? He had no ways of knowing for himself what he was.

As he contemplated these thoughts, he realized why the child had screamed. It wasn't just the pale skin or his stench. His shadow was moving on its on. He watched it for a little while and then tried to control it. After he gained a bit of control over it again, he had it change back to its ordinary position. Then he began to walk, knowing just where to go- The caravan. After locating it, he landed on a tree branch and saw the one person who he could trust with this: Kayami.

LOL I know my RP sample sucks but I had no story to go on.xD Please tell me what I should change or anything else. I will change it to whatever it needs to be for you to accept it. Also, I will probably make Kayami's character if I can. ^^ oh and check my homunculus registration first please. XP i didn't see it when I made this...

EDIT-a'ight, i changed it up a bit.^^
EDIT-changed again.lol

Last edited by darkamaru on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Darkamaru Invidia Empty Re: Darkamaru Invidia

Post by Alaric Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Hah, unfortunately my character is the reincarnation of Envy, and 'Envy' will always be the shape-shifting homunculus with a gender confusion as that's just how his stone works, but I'd think 'Pride' would be a good sin for you, and it's still open too. Pride give you the ultimate eye, and if you're familiar with Naruto, then it should be something along the lines of the Sharingan's ability to do stuff. He doesn't have any of that wizzy genjutsu stuff though, that's just Naruto-only stuff, but the 'Ultimate eye' is something that increases the sight in your eyes expedentially and thus your reflexes are alot faster, and besides, you seem like a 'Pride' to me.
Well go register under the rank registratoin area anyway -there's a section for homunculi- and you can choose from... Pride or Gluttony I think. We've got a Greed, Sloth, Wrath and Envy... so you can choose out of Pride, Gluttony and Lust. That's it.
So Yeah, the last three open spots are Pride, Gluttony and Lust ^^ you should already know the gifts you inherit if you take that sin -lance-like nails, ultimate eye or the ability to eat through anything-
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:02 pm

But I vote approved anyway.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:47 pm

thankies.^^ and i'll change it.xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Awesome ^^ go register your homunculus rank under rank registration and I'll approve it there, now just to wait for one more admin to approve you...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 pm

xD okay.thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 am

I also Approve, Welcome and have fun XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:45 am

cool.^^ thankies guys.and can i have two characters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:50 am

I must refer you to the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:36 pm

so i can't?darn...xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:10 pm

I have an art competition running where the winner gets two characters, enter it and if you win then you can register a second charac ^.^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down