Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkamaru's Injuries

Go down

Darkamaru's Injuries Empty Darkamaru's Injuries

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:38 am

Malice flew Darkamaru to the hospital and when he woke up, he was in a lot of pain. His cloak had been removed and he was a bloody mess on the hospital bed. He knew his injuries.

• Several Broken ribs
  • Moderate Organ Damage (no heart or brain damage though xD)
  • Major Blood Loss
  • Concussion
(but remember, he is a homunculus.better healing.xD)

Back to top Go down

Darkamaru's Injuries Empty Re: Darkamaru's Injuries

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:55 am

Envy let out a deep sigh as he entered the hospital room where his 'brother' lay just waking up on the bed, before he turned and locked the door. No one was phased by it because he was currently disguised as a female doctor.
When all chances of viewing form the outside were canceled out, he changed back into his own form and grunted at Pride form with a bored look in his eyes before boredly walking over to the boy and holding out a philosopher's stone in front of him with a smirk.
"Looks like you're almost totaled out on lives, big brother, so how about you let me have equal power in your organization and I give you a brand new philosophers stone? How's that sound, Pridey-widey?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:58 am

Reita had finally made it to where that bird took off. He was nearly at the hospital and he walked in through the doors. Since he wore his uniform, none stopped him from going to the room in which Envy rested alone, or so they thought. Reita could sense that another one was there, Envy. Using the technique he stole from Pride, he slid beneath the door and into a shadowy corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:00 am

Darkamaru grinned forcibly past the pain. " Fine. Only because I see your potential, Shorty." Darkamaru then thought for a second..." Oh, and can you do me a little favor? Go to my-" Darkamaru coughed into his hand, spraying some blood from a chipped tooth that hit his gum. "Automail shop in Frostdeath. I need a new arm and bazooka attachment. Plus ammo for it. Got all that down, Shorty?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 am

"Yes big brother..." Envy groaned before a cruel smirk splayed on his face, "This is going to hurt alot, so don't scream too loud~~"
Envy then placed the stone over Pride's heart area and without warming began to push in, not caring abut the broken ribs of the fact he was literally ripping Pride's flesh open. If Pridey wanted the stone, Pridey had to pay.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 am

Pride didn't scream but he gritted his teeth in pain. "Thanks a lot Shorty...Trying to make it hurt more..." He stared into the corner now, feeling something amiss...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:05 am

Reita emerged from the shadows, a cold look on his face. He now had to traitors within his elite warriors, but it seemed that he had lost so many. He had plans for Envy, however, after this incident, he will have to make a choice. Placing his hand on his multi bladed katana, Shadows Rose, he slendered his eyes and looked Envy right in the eye.

"Make your choice, child. Me or the boy, but choose wisely, for based on your answer, i'll choose your future for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:14 am

"Ah! All done! And look, your wounds are practically healed already, Pridey." He said with a childish grin before turning his gaze to the shadow and stiffening slightly, before sighing and shrugging, "Probably imagining it... not like I can die anyway... Ok, Pridey, I'll go get you some super automail!! I'll be back soon, itty bitty Pridey-Widey~~"
Suddenly a chilling voice came from behind as he swirled around to meet the eyes of his 'father', so to speak and without any hesitation he beamed at him like a child would. He just felt like doing it cus he was in a bubbly mood -making people hurt did that to him-.
"I was just giving him a fix up, old man, nothing to worry about." Envy said with a grin as he shifted into the female doctor again, "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere if you know what I mean, I just came by to see my big brother and tell him how pathetic he looked~! Since he really helped me out in my assessment earlier this year, I though I'd repay the favour by healing him up, after all the military would've sacked me otherwise. An eye for an eye, eh? Well, I have to go now, Bark's waiting outside and if you listen closely, he's yapping like there's no tomorrow... and he's on the other side of the building too. See ya old man, see ya big bro~~"
Then Envy had gleefully skipped out of the room and down the hall, off to shut that dg up and get the automail. He'd have to be more careful from now on.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:16 am

Darkamaru glared at Reita once Envy had left. "So...came to kill me huh? Ha...Good luck with THAT..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:20 am

Reita was about to go after the child, but instead simply sighed. He snapped his finger, and a black rose petal fell onto the bed next to Pride. He turned his back to the boy and looked out the window, and reached into his pocket and rubbet his pocketwatch slowly. His eyes were still cold, and his usual smile had faded.

"I won't kill you here, but you stay away from Envy. If i ever see him around you again, i'll take care of you both, understood?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:22 am

"Fine. But to let you know, I now have Vainglory. She was on my side the whole time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:26 am

Reita simply shrugged his shoulders, seeming as if he didn't care. He sighed slightly, mistaking it for a yawn, and opened the curtains revealing the black clouds in the sky. Suddenly, rain began to pour down on the area heavily. He watched the rain and a cold smile appeared on his face.

"She was trash, and will always be trash. Try to use her, if you can, although telepathy won't help if she can't concentrate or even comprehend with what goes through their minds."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:28 am

"Hehe...You obviously don't remember the youngest of your children so well...I trained her personally to overcome the second of those and she only needs to memorize their face or concentrate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:32 am

Reita turned around as he snapped his fingers, and suddenly lightning surrounded his hand. He simply touched the wall, and short circuited everything in the building before pulling out his sword and cutting his hand. He then dropped his blood on the body of the child, allowing him only four drops before his wound healed itself. He slid his gloves back on, and walked towards the shadows.

"Protect her as if she was your own, for i disown you both. Now, when i kill you i won't feel the remorse i felt when you left."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:34 am

He stared up at Reita again. "I'll never understand your motives...But whatever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:42 am

"My motives were to keep you safe from these people you try so hard to protect and relate to, but you cannot be swayed. I can only save you by destroying you, before you witness the truth first hand."

Reita suddenly vanished in small particles as if he were turning to dust in the gentle breeze, and was gone from plain sight. However, he made one last statement before disappearing.

"Goodbye my child."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 am

Darkamaru halfway grinned. "Later, Reita." Then he noticed...This was the first conversation the two held with no violence involved...Darn, that streak broke...

OOC-(xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:19 pm

# any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
# wound: a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
# an act that causes someone or something to receive physical damage
# wrongdoing that violates another's rights and is unjustly inflicted
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

# Injury or bodily injury is damage or harm caused to the structure or function of the body caused by an outside or force, which may be physical or chemical, and either by accident or intentional. ...

Hotel Italy | Apartments Italy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum