Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins"

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins" Empty The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins"

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Legend tells of an ancient tome that holds the secrets to alchemy. This tome was wrapped in the flesh of those sworn to protect it. Enchanted with ancient alchemy to hide its secrets, this tome is the legendary book of alchemy known as the Magirawashii.

After 5,000 years it has resurfaced. The legendary item is said to contain the true way to form a philosopher’s stone. It is also said to hold the secrets of human transmutation and immortality. Anyone who posses this artifact, according to legend, would be the master of all alchemy. The factions warring throughout this time would be at a great advantage if they could possess this artifact.

Rumors have it that the artifact has appeared in the frozen corners of the country of Drachma, in a place no one has ever dared to venture, the dreaded “Dragon Fang Caverns.” If you be so prepared to achieve power and glory, if you be so courageous to challenge the trials, and if you be so inclined then perhaps you could be the one to possess this all powerful item.

An Inevitable War Chapter 1 Arc 1 “The Search Begins”

Alright everyone here it is, the beginning of the first arc. Signups begin tonight and go for two weeks. Here are the guidelines the military is sending Two Higher Ups (Col. And above) and up to Three Majors. Those who are in other factions, such as Father’s people, or Pride’s people, or the Resistance can also send up to five people. Remember to participate in the event we expect active role playing. I will be relaying information to various key figures such as the leaders of these factions. If you want you character to be a large part of the storyline please let me know. So let the games begin.

Thanks your story Mod,
Sal

Military
1)Col. Takuya Kimblee
2)Col. Tobi Mustang
3)Maj. Kiri Hawkeye
4)Maj. Daigoro Ito
5)Maj. Kida Tousan

Traitorz
1)Pride
2)Envy
3)Greed
4)Vainglory
5)Revel

Illuminati
1)Xan
2)Major Salus Fredrick
3)
4)
5)
Dark Rain
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
Independents( These are people who are from any group, but looking into the legend for their own reasons. There are only three slots. Please state why you are looking into the legend and not working with a group.
1)Acedia
2)Takegami (Wants to study the tome for his evil purposes)
3)

Last edited by Saldem on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am; edited 15 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins" Empty Re: The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins"

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm

You are brilliant, Sally!! I'm so glad I let you become the story mod XD Awesome plot! I'm in! I'm in!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins" Empty Re: The Inevitable War Chapter One Arc One "The Search Begins"

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:23 pm

I will take the compliment, but are you military of Pride's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:30 pm

me too! xD and shorty is neutral xD the military, homunculi and traitorz!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Yup, so you can either send me off on either of those groups, or Al could be like the traitorous link or something, like he's the one that ends up destroying all of the bons or something like that.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Haha, Xan's in! I can represent the Illuminati, the Dark Rain, the Amestris military, or the Traitorz. Most likely the Illuminati though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Can I be Military ...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Hm, i think i'll be military for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 am

OK so I updated the list for the sign ups please check it and let me know if you want to change anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:09 am

I want to be independent now.

Why?

Because i need to study the powers of the stone in order to destroy Amestris and bring Rozenkreutz more political influence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:10 am

OKie dokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:21 pm

I am totally in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:56 am

Ok Tobi added to the list under military, which means that the two commanding officer spots are taken. Tobi I am going to assume you are in overall command of the military missions, with Takuya as you second in command for the mission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am

Alright, sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 pm

XD I'm with Pridey, lol I'm so going to be pissing him off in the whole thing, cus thaaaaaaats what little brothers doooo~~
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 pm

I shall try my best! Count me in *military major >.>;;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:09 pm

accepted Major Hawkeye, do your best!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:11 pm

*poses* Of course!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 am

Bump! Remember sign up ends Friday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:48 am

I'll post it up in a global announcement to encourage signups ^.^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 am

thx you are the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:03 am

No probs XD The announcement's already up
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:34 am

Can i be with traitorz? I want to be stuck with my little brothers XD

Course, knowing Greed, he'd want the artifact for himself...
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:37 am

You got it Greedo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:38 am

Saldem wrote:Legend tells of an ancient tome that holds the secrets to alchemy. This tome was wrapped in the flesh of those sworn to protect it. Enchanted with ancient alchemy to hide its secrets, this tome is the legendary book of alchemy known as the Magirawashii.

After 5,000 years it has resurfaced. The legendary item is said to contain the true way to form a philosopher’s stone. It is also said to hold the secrets of human transmutation and immortality. Anyone who posses this artifact, according to legend, would be the master of all alchemy. The factions warring throughout this time would be at a great advantage if they could possess this artifact.

Rumors have it that the artifact has appeared in the frozen corners of the country of Drachma, in a place no one has ever dared to venture, the dreaded “Dragon Fang Caverns.” If you be so prepared to achieve power and glory, if you be so courageous to challenge the trials, and if you be so inclined then perhaps you could be the one to possess this all powerful item.

An Inevitable War Chapter 1 Arc 1 “The Search Begins”

Alright everyone here it is, the beginning of the first arc. Signups begin tonight and go for two weeks. Here are the guidelines the military is sending Two Higher Ups (Col. And above) and up to Three Majors. Those who are in other factions, such as Father’s people, or Pride’s people, or the Resistance can also send up to five people. Remember to participate in the event we expect active role playing. I will be relaying information to various key figures such as the leaders of these factions. If you want you character to be a large part of the storyline please let me know. So let the games begin.

Thanks your story Mod,
Sal

Military
1)Col. Takuya Kimblee
2)Col. Tobi Mustang
3)Maj. Kiri Hawkeye
4)
5)

Traitorz
1)Pride
2)Envy
3)Greed
4)
5)

Illuminati
1)Xan
2)
3)
4)
5)
Dark Rain
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
Independents( These are people who are from any group, but looking into the legend for their own reasons. There are only three slots. Please state why you are looking into the legend and not working with a group.
1)Major Salus Fredrick (Hoping to find a way to bring back his family)
2)Reita, well I guess it is not him anymore lol (Wants to study the tome for his evil purposes)
3)
TRAITORZ For Violet Please ^^
Vainglory xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next