Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Drachma!

Go down

Welcome To Drachma! Empty Welcome To Drachma!

Post by Alaric Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey!
Welcome to the wonderful country of Drachma! There are so many wonderful places in this country, too many to count! If you live in Drachma just post a topic in here stating that you live here. Like, if I lived in a cottage, I'd write something like 'Al's Cottage' ETC.
Just to let you know, if you don't already, that you can only be in one place at a time, so make sure you announce your leaving of a town in the topics your in, in that place before you can move onto another place. It's hard having all these topics all in different gaps in time, I've tried it and trust me, it's hard to keep track of one where your character is 14 and in Resembool getting automail put on while at the same time play a topic where he's 16 in Lior fighting off some Ishvallan guy with a grudge, if you get what I mean. We want the time gaps kept to a minimum, in other words.
Other then that, have a nice life in Drachma or where-ever you go!
Yours Truly,
The MDA Staff
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum