Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of the Fuhrer

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The return of the Fuhrer - Page 4 Empty Re: The return of the Fuhrer

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:56 am

"My fault." Envy said with a light laugh as he noticed Jaeger surveying the area, "I visited Truth and... this is the result. No more alchemy for me, unfortunately, but oh well."

((Some of the blood had been cleaned up, as Envy badly vacuumed it and put it in the trach))
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:35 am

((Ummmm... bump? Or should I just post talking to Envy for a bit or something?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:53 pm

((ne, your choice))
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:57 pm

(REALLY SORRY GUYS TT.TT)

Kenya thrust round and happily waved at Jeager. Her sudden mood change was more than that of her usual late changes. She did a complete 180 in a matter of a millisecond. After doing this she almsot skipped over to both Al and Jeager and become...child like. Poking al in the chest she spoke.

"Ya know sometimes ya are tooooo grumpy."

After this she flopped over and sat on Jeager's lap pushing herself up close to him and jostling round a bit as she did.

"Soooo Jeager-meister my happy little drink, ya gotta pick a new name. And wow, you look A LOT better than ya used ta."

She happily said with a giggle. After which she sprang off him and trotted over to the window. Staring a moment she then began to think and think. After what seemed like years to her she made up her mind.

"We are going to take a trip somewhere. Al did you happen to finish that Transmutation we were working on? If not then have a hand selected few doing that. We owe our friend Dark a visit."

With that she pranced over to Jeager and nestled up to him for a few moments. After which she turned her affection to Al. Making the situation between them stressed and more confusing. She pressed her body up against his tightly and maneuvered so that in her bear hug only Armstrong could handle she managed to place Al's head directly in prime spot for suffocation, between her boobs. What will come of Al and Jeager? We shall wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Jaeger is completely confused and stands up putting some distance between himself and Kenya while trying to think of an excuse other than that for having gotten up.

"Yeah, I am getting better, I've managed to get that medicine together and I'm slowly recovering. Actually, I know I haven't gotten much of my ability back but lets see how much."

Jaeger flicks his wrist a little and a light cooling breeze is formed, the breeze is only strong enough to feel the effects of. "Hmm.... Not much better than before, but definately better...... Anyways, a new name huh? Let me think for a minute on it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:03 am

Kenya took the pistol out that Al had given her and she immediately shot herself in the head. In her dieing words she simply said this.

"I love you Al."

and with that she was dead. She simply died. Not a trace of life inside her, utterly dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:00 am

((I didn't think that homunculus could die that easily but....boy... wasn't expecting that.))

"!!!" Jaeger quickly kneels in front of Kenya and immediately realizes that she is not living. ((People can survive shots to the head in freak occasions)) He may be good with medicine but there isn't anyone, short of someone doing something against all laws of alchemy with a powerful aid, that could cure something like that. Jaeger panics for a second but calms down quickly, he cant' believe that this has happened, but, he needed to not panic as this would cause the whole country to panic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Al was in shock. Nothing but pure shock.
"Wh- What?" He asked in a hush voice as he saw her body crash to the ground. As if in slowly motion he watched her crash to the ground without life, before he fell to his knees next to her with ghosted over eyes, as if he wasn't there anymore.
"I..." He muttered, before he suddenly grit his teeth in fury when sixteen vines popped up from the earth around them, only they were cement.
Without warning they all impaled the boy's body as he screamed out in pain of losing the one he held most precious. All the while his lullaby softly caressed the air as blood and by each number, stones fell from his mouth.
"Nineteen, eighteen, seventeen, six, fifteen, fourteen, death in the mist, thirteen, twelve, eleven, ten, Time to repeat the wheel again, nine and eight and seven and six, five and four and three, death from a fit, two, then one, one left to go-"
Then the spears fell from his body as he healed up slowly, yet quickly, watching all eighteen stones in front of him turn to dust as he smile and pushed the gun to Jaeger.
"One left, I'm pretty much human now. Kill me whenever you see fit, don't worry, I'm used to the feeling."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:05 am

Jaeger backed away from the gun still in complete shock. "I- I'm not touching that gun." says Jaeger. "I don't need people thinking that I killed the both of you.... Listen, don't kill yourself or get yourself killed over this." Though Jaeger was trying to act cool in the situation it was obvious with just one look in his eyes. He was holding back tears, and you could see sadness and confusion in his eyes, as well as panic, he still couldn't believe that she had killed herself as she had, and so suddenly to. He was confused on what would happen as far as appointing a new fuhrer, and most of all he was confused by how she had acted, exceedingly giddy and then she just.... killed herself. This brings him to question the tracks of tears he had seen before as well as the blood. "What happened in here anyways? I won't tell anyone, but please just help me understand, even just a little."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:36 am

"...I..." envy gulped as he dropped the gun with a heavy sigh, "I turned her into a homunculus..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:03 am

Jaeger looked extremely confused, as he was. He knew that Al wouldn't wish that upon someone else, so she must have wanted it. "Why'd she want to become a homunculus?" He looks to Al, "I'm not expecting you to answer that.... It's just what I'm trying to think of....Oh god, I hope the next fuhrer is well chosen, this could devestate the country if not taken care of properly." said Jaeger, the latter more to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:26 pm

"Heh. Me too... me too..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down