Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ezekial Stryfe- The Blade Alchemist

2 posters

Go down

Ezekial Stryfe- The Blade Alchemist Empty Ezekial Stryfe- The Blade Alchemist

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Name: Ezekial Stryfe
State Name: The Blade Alchemist
Alias/Nickname: Zeke or Z

Race: Amestrian
DOB: January 28th
Birthplace: Central
Current Location: Central HQ

Height: 6’0”
Weight: 180lb.
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Reddish Brown
Hair Style: medium length somewhat spiky
Clothing: State Alchemist Uniform, Blue jeans, Dark blue T-shirt, Black open jacket
Overall Pic: Ezekial Stryfe- The Blade Alchemist AnimeGuy

(PETS ARE OPTIONAL)
Pet Breed:
Pet gender:
Pet name:

Personality: Ezekial has a laid back personality most of time. But when it comes to a mission his personality becomes as sharp as the blade he is holding.
Likes: Noodles, Fish, Books, Green tea, completing his missions without to much extra work.
Dislikes: Failure or having to retreat
Dark Secret: He is responsible for the death of his sister.
Deepest Fear: Being buried alive
Idol: none
Closest Friend:
Rival:

Skills: Ezekial’s alchemic specialty is the creating of bladed weapons. Example of these would be swords and knives. Ezekial can perform other forms of alchemy he just has a knack for creating bladed weapon of a quality that you make that most skilled sword make envious. Due to his skill set with sword and knives Ezekial is a very skilled and dead opponent at close range.
Weapons: Combat Knife
Transportation: Motorcycle
Special Item: A small sapphire necklace that belonged to his sister.

Family: Gabriel Stryfe (Father,48 )
Lilith Stryfe (Mother, 46)
Clair Stryfe (Sister, Deceased)
Maxwell Swindle (Grandfather, 68)

History:
Ezekial was born into very comfortable living conditions. His father a field surgeon for the State Military and his mother a doctor at one of Central‘s hospitals. The first few years of Ezekial’s life were pretty uneventful. Soon after Ezekial turned 4 his mother gave birth to his sister Clair. Soon after Clair’s birth Ezekial’s father left the military and began work at the same hospital as his wife. At the age of 13 Ezekial and Clair where sent to live with their grandfather Maxwell Swindle (mother’s father) for the summer. It was during this time that Ezekial was introduced to Alchemy for the first time. Maxwell had been at one time a State Alchemist. Ezekial quickly excelled in that lessons that his grandfather gave him. One day Ezekial found his sister sitting in their room crying because she missed home. To help cheer her up Ezekial found an old pair of ice skates in the shed behind the house and to his sister to the pond that sat in the field behind his grandfather’s house. In the dirt next to the pond Ezekial drew a transmutation circle and activated it like his grandfather had taught him. Within a matter of second the entire froze over into what seems like a perfectly smooth sheet of ice. Clair smiled happily from the sight as ice skating was one of her favorite things to do during the winter. Ezekial watched as his sister began to skate across the fresh ice. As she reached the middle of the pond he could hear the sound of the ice beginning to crack. Before he could let out a work he saw his sister disappear below the ice. Ezekial raced out onto the ice and reached under the ice and pulled his sister out. Seeing that she had stopped breathing he began to yell for his grandfather who came running down to the pond. Maxwell tried for a while to revive Clair but in the end was unable to. The next day Ezekial and his laid his sister to rest under a large oak tree that sits in the field behind his grandfather’s house. Not sure how to deal with their son or the lose of their daughter. Gabriel and Lilith ask Maxwell to allow Ezekial to remain with him for a while. Ezekial buried himself into the study of alchemy as a way to cope with the death of his sister. Maxwell encouraged this as he felt that if he had taught Ezekial more that this would have never happened. Ezekial remained with his grandfather until the age of 18 when we returned to Central to take the State Alchemist Exam which he passed just beating out another applicant. Now a State Alchemist Ezekial was given the title of The Blade Alchemist. Over the next 4 years Ezekial worked with a select group of soldiers. Who’s mission was to “quietly” take out enemies of the state.

RP Sample: (This is from a Gundam 00 rp that I am a part of. Here is a link to my post so you look it over that to double check that I didn’t steal it from someone. http://gundamrevolution00.forumotion.com/space-f63/fereshte-phase-1-prophecies-of-the-full-circle-t72.htm )

Fereshte, Phase 1

[February,2318]

Ezekial ran as fast as he could down the hall leading to the bridge of the ship. The sound of alarms filled his ears. As he neared the door to the bridge they slid out and he forced himself to stop. He turn to and face the woman he knew as Chall Acustica. She had a distressed look on her face as she spoke.
“Damn it! How the hell did they find us? I thought the ship was running silent.” The image of a young girl with cat ears appeared on the main screen on the bridge.
“Ma’am we have 4 minutes until the enemy ships are in firing range. I have prepared a emergency distress call and will begin broadcasting it on your order.”Chall raised he hand as if to tell her to stop speaking as she turned and face Ezekial.
“Thank You Hanayo. Please send it now and take control of the ships weapons. As for the rest of the crew please inform them to head to the escape pods. Its sad to say but this ship cant hold up against this any enemies. Ezekial I want you to get Mars and meet me in the hanger.”
“Yes Ma’am, I will grab Mars and head to the hanger right away.”Ezekial quickly turned and ran out of the room. Chall turned to face Eco and the main screen where Hanayo’s image appeared.
“Eco I want to make sure everyone gets off the ship as quickly as you can.”
Eco made a fit with each of his hands.
“But Ma’am should I help defend the ship?”
“No Eco leave it to me and the others just get everyone out.”Eco’s face show a deep sign of disappointment as he nodded and left the room.
“Now Hanayo put me through to the crew.”Hanayo nodded
“Yes ma’am here you go”
“Attention crew of the Euclides this is Chall Acustica. It is with a heavy heart that I must order all of you to abandon ship. As of 6 minutes ago a group of 4 battleship were spotted. They somehow evaded our sensors until then. They have already deployed a group of 10+ mobile suits. We will deploy as many mobile suits as we can in order to defend the escape pods while we try to hold out for back up. May God help us pull through this one.”
Chall motioned for Hanayo to cut the feed and she turned and exited the room.
Ezekial stopped in front of Mars room and pounded on the door twice. As his hand moved to this the door a third time the ship was rocked by a projectile exploding a few meters from the ship.

Back to top Go down

Ezekial Stryfe- The Blade Alchemist Empty Re: Ezekial Stryfe- The Blade Alchemist

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Hmm, looks good to me. Approved. You need another admins aproval and you need to fill out state alchemist/military rank registration.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Ezekial Stryfe- The Blade Alchemist Empty Re: Ezekial Stryfe- The Blade Alchemist

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:25 pm

approved, and what he said XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:33 am

also approvalled...6 foot tall. O_O he towers over poor little 3 and a half foot Darky!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:25 am

Poor 5ft Al TT.TT
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:33 am

...5...foot...gosh darky is not only a hypocrite but 1 1/2 feet shorter than ally.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:17 am

haha, Edward is a foot taller than Darky!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:27 am

grrr...well,darky knows how to fight like a short people! so RAWR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 am

bah lol
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down