Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moth to a flame

2 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Moth to a flame - Page 17 Empty Re: Moth to a flame

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon May 10, 2010 9:37 am

"Really? Who?" Yuab asked with fake confusion.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:54 am

Revel laughed lightly and leaned forward, kissing him gently on the lips, "You of course." Her eyes shone with her cheeks, a rosey red. She loved Yuan and it showed in every ounce of her being
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:45 pm

"I wouldn't have guessed." he murmered, smiling as he pulled Revel a bit closer, pressing his mouth lightly against her throat before moving back to her mouth
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Revel clenched her eyes shut as she let out a soft, shuddered gasp. It was shakey in surprise, though he'd kissed her throat more than once. Her face still holding a red hue as she arched her neck, exposing more of the soft skin. She attempted a playful smirk but could barely manage words let alone actions, "W-who else would it be?" The words seemed more struggled than anything as her body had an odd tingly heat. Her heart thudded heavily in her chest, as if asking if it was okay to be like this and yet at the same time, it knew it was. Yuan was special, and he was the best. In a way it could have been her sin getting to her, but in a way, she felt it was deeper than that. She refused to believe her attraction was simply a petty yearning.

Instead it felt stronger, it was deeper anyways. As if she longed for him more than anything shiney in the world and yet he had no earthly value. He was emperor but at times she would find that scarce to believe. Yuan.. he was different. What was the feeling? Could it truly be love? She wondered. Can a sin love if it doesn't necessarily have a soul? The thoughts confused her.

However she pushed them away, her resolve being, if she was willing to die for this man. She was feeling more than just her 'extravagance'. It had to be the feeling known as love.

Hands moving up his arms gently, she felt the move change slightly. They weren't kids anymore, were they? It seemed through time, things had changed and made them closer. When had the relationship even turned romantic? She couldn't recall, but she didn't mind. Her eyes relaxed from the clenching as her hands coiled slightly in his hair, her body shifting against his so she could steal a soft kiss upon him, deepening the passions further. "Yuan..." she whispered, simply enjoying the feel of his name.

(wanted to type something romantic XD so... time skip when you wanna XD )
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:53 am

(oh lol XD Naughty, Naughty, Revel.)

Yuan let out a soft breath, tucking himself closer to Revel. He silently wondered when things changed. When they stopped being close friends and started being... something else. He didn't know quite what they were. He was a sin and a ruler and all sorts of other things.

"Reevel... what are we anyway?" he asked softly, not really expecting an answer. It was a wonder he himself wasn't asleep.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:00 am

Revel blushed faintly and closed her eyes, enjoying their closeness. "Hmm? What do you mean?" The question was odd. They were humunculi... weren't they? Or was that another lie bye their father. No.. of all the things he said that what proved to be true. "We are people... someone once told me." her eye glinted softly in a loving way. "Though we might not have souls."

Her soft lips pressed gently to his cheek as her arms held him close. to her as if afraid to lose him. "What do you think we are?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:44 am

"That I couldn't tell you if I tried. We're people... but we also aren't. I think and feel, but am told I don't... does that make sense?" he sighed deeply. [color=orange]"Don't look to deep into what I say, I'm not an intellectual... I'm not Ming." [/colorhe frowned slightly.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:52 am

Revel sighed and shook her head. "Silly Yuan, you know more than you think you know. There have been a great many times where what you've said has been true. But ever the case. I know one thing for sure. I never want to lose you. You are special to me and that is that. Whether we are people or not doesn't matter as long as we see ourselves as people.." She paused and rubbed her chin, a sheepish grin on her face. "I think... does that sound right?" Her eyes flashed the innocent confusion and yet has a tinge of confidence in them. Whether or not Revel was smart was in the eye of the beholder, however she did know how to be true to herself.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Yuan smiled softly. Yes, that makes perfect sense." he murmured, pulling her closer, pressing his nose to her hair. "I gues it doesn't really matter what we are anymore. We can decide for ourselves." voice near inaudible, strange words to come from the man's mouth. Despite his slightly above average intelligence, it was rare to find the xingese man speaking poetically.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Revel blushed and seemed to press herself in closer to the man, her heart still aflutter. She closed her eyes and smiled softly, sweetly as he rested his head against hers. "Greedykins, it's odd for you to speak such sweet words." she teased in her usual playful voice. It was odd that she could actually be here with him in peace. There was no father... no others to bother them, some much needed alone time. A break was good once in a while, right? With a giddy quickness, she nuzzled against him affectionately. She didn't mind if he was going all poetic, it was sort of sweet.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17