Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Solace Done

Go down

Kenya Solace Done Empty Kenya Solace Done

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:39 pm

I don't know where to put this but, I would like the highest rank you are willing to give me in the military. ^.^

Name: Kenya Solace

State Name: Crimson Siren

Alias/Nickname: Jade

Race: Amestrian

DOB: Unconfirmed-She does not remember, and her file went missing just
before her mishap

Birthplace: Central

Current Location: Wanderer

Height:5'10

Weight: 95lb

Eye color: greenish-blue

Hair color: Pink

Hair Style: Ponytail

Clothing:She wears her battle gear under a trench coat(not in pic). Her battle gear is spandex shirt and shorts which allow for good movement.
Overall Pic:
Spoiler:

(PETS ARE OPTIONAL)

Pet Breed: chimera

Pet gender: Male

Pet name: Hates

Personality: Kenya does pretty much what she wants. If she is given an order she follows it to the letter after voicing some sort of anti-work thought. She is the Dictionary example of Loner and own right contradictory. She hates to work, and would rather drink alcohol that fight or work. But when she warms up to it she becomes a demon i the aspect that she doesn't stop till her 'mark' is dead or mortally injured.

Dislikes: Work, fighting, Paperwork(most of all)

Dark Secret: SHE HAS juNk!!! not really, it is that she was ordered to kill her father.

Deepest Fear: Being told to kill someone she loves

Idol: None

Closest Friend: None atm

Rival: None

Skills: Alchemy, hand to hand, and Swordsmanship
Weapons: With her Alchemy she can do above average things. Her sword which she caries is just custom made to look nice. she uses her alchemy to transmute it in to various weapons. She is apt in Alchemy more than her other two which are average.

Transportation: First it was a car, due to an unforeseen mishap she now rides trains instead

Special Item: Necklace

Family: All deceased except her brother

History:

Kenya was born in Central just Before her mother died. She spent a total of eight years in a regular school before she started attending an advance Alchemy school. She was also taught several fine points of hand to hand combat at the age of 9. At this age she was considered gifted in the arts of Alchemy, above average in swordsmanship and hand to hand combat. At the age of ten she was sent to intermediate classes on Swordsmanship and Hand to hand combat. By this time she was graduation the Alchemy school and was told to take the State Alchemy Exam. She was denied after her spectacular display because of her age.

When she was 15 she was able to take down people ten times her size with minimal effort. She was also excepted for the state Alchemy Position. She quickly rose through the ranks and became Colonel at the age of 17. After achieving this rank she learned her Father was a sponsor of the rebellion, thus she was ordered to kill him. She spent the whole next day with her father. He knew the price and what she was sent to do. By the last gleaming of the sun she killed her father. She then was immediately promoted to Brigadier General.

After receiving this promotion she was Given the task of wiping out a major faction of the Rebellion. She did so single handed as her troops stood and laid siege to the town. When she returned she was stripped of her old State alias, reported as dead and given a new alias. This alias is the one which she has, and uses today. There is little known as to why they did this but it allowed her to become something greater. A god among Heros if you would. She was known to all and rarely got hurt. However she was in no way immortal. her history may have stated she was, and most regarded her as this but she was not.

RP Sample:
I have a link if that is ok:
(I'm Yakura)
Spoiler:

Last edited by kenya on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:12 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Kenya Solace Done Empty Re: Kenya Solace Done

Post by Alaric Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Great character so far! I can't wait for you to finish it ^.^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:13 am

hes not going to approve you i dont think unless you make a new rp sample

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Approved.
Oh, the highest rank avaible is Fuhrer, and we need one stat, so you could register to be the fuhrer here: http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org/army-registration-f17/registration-template-t13.htm
Please do so ^.^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down