Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grass-Hoper

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Grass-Hoper - Page 3 Empty Re: Grass-Hoper

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:51 pm

lori blinked and looked at it "aside from the dragon louging in it yeah" she laughed lightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Xan chuckled for a minute.

I want you to swim around Quicksilver until you get so tired that you can hardly move, then let him get you out of the water and onto dry land, where you will fall asleep from exhaustion. I'll use that to determine exactly how much endurance you have so that tomorrow, we can get on to the good stuff and I'll know what your limits are as far as the body goes. Now, hop to it.

Xan winked and pointed his finger in the direction of the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:25 pm

lori blinked "umm can i atleast change into a bathing suit?" she asked before getting an idea "oh! id i have to get something for sora too" she said, now thinking of a name for hte rabit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Takegami's hair turned black, and grew shorter. He fell to his knees, and grabbed his head in pain. After a few seconds he was frozen, silent, not even breathing. It was quiet for a few moments, and he slowly arose to his feet with a cold smile on his face.

"Ah, so it begins, hm, old buddy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Xan thought to himself for a moment...

Do what you will, I expect you to be in that lake in one hour.

Then Xan disappeared in a flash of light and reappeared a few seconds later next to Quicksilver. Waking up the dragon, Xan started to whisper into its ear...

Then, Xan performed the same technique when he saw Take fall on his knees and get back up.

Something wrong Take? Maybe a cigarette for you wasn't such a good idea after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Reita slowly arose from the ground, his violet eyes locked onto Xan. He sighed slightly and picked up his cigarrette. He bore a warm smile, and walked up to Xan, sliding his fingers across Xan's chest sensually.

"Don't worry about me, cutie, you have a student to teach..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:41 pm

lori ran with sora to her bag, pulling out a bathing suit and a orange ribbon. she tied the ribon round sora's neck and setting him next to her bag, then running behind some trees and began changing
((bathing suit: https://2img.net/h/i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm87/MatthewWhite150/052.jpg)) and running back out "all ready sempai" she called grining

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Xan felt a bead of sweat on his face. Cutie? Since when did Take...

Hello again, Reita. It's been a long time, relatively.

Heh, so Reita was back again was he? Fun.

He turned back to Lori with his usual calm-amused look.

Ah, you're ready now? Good, then get to swimming. And remember, you need to be too tired to even take yourself back to land. Quicksilver can do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:49 pm

lori nodded "hai sempai" she said and started runing to the lake, and began swiming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Xan smiled, pleased with his newest student.

Then his smile was replaced by a thoughtful frown.

Reita, I know that Take is my ally, but what about you? I know that you two are different personalities, so you'll have different opinions about me. And, you seem to be the one that wanted me dead during the sewer incident. Tell me, are you my ally, or is this personality my enemy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Reita simply laughed and leaned against Xan chuckiling.

"Of course i am... beauty..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:07 pm

lori kept swiming, making it half way around the dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:13 am

Xan chuckled himself, although quite a bit more weakly than Reita had. There was something about Reita that made him slightly uncomfortable.

Of course you are what? My ally or my enemy? I need to hear you say it.

Before Reita could answer, Xan shouted out to Lori that she was halfway around the dragon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:41 am

lori stuck a hand out of the water giving him a thumbs up and kept swiming. sora watched for a few minutes and ran over to xan's foot, jumping on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Reita noticed the cute, fuzzy animal before he could speak to Xan, and knelt down and stroked its fur. He bore that same warm smile that was always on his face, but we all knew that he was just crazy. He looked up at Xan, and gave him a reassuring smile, whih was broken by a soft, feminine chuckle.

"I'm your ally of course. I'm your mistress, i have no choice in the matter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Xan smiled and stroked the rabbits' fur, then looked back up at Reita.

Thanks, that is reassuring.

Then Xan couldn't quite resist wondering how many laps that Lori could do before her energy was completely drained. After all, Quicksilver had an impressive size to him.

Oh well, for the training that Lori-chan was in for, her body would need to be in peek condition.

And that was final.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:12 pm

lori finally made her way all around quicksilver and was working on her second lap, not giving up yet. sora nuzzled both men's hands as they pet him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:18 pm

[OOC: Men!? I'm a woman >> XDD jk]

IG: Reita continued to stroke the pets hair before he went under yet another change of physical appearance. His hair grew slightly longer, and his face became even more feminine. Soon, he looked like an exact copy of a female with a flat chest. His warm smile became slightly, more gentle and he looked up at Xan, speaking once more, sounding like a real woman.

"Xan, can i count on you to stay by my side untill the end?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Xan was miraculously unfazed by Reita's turning into a woman before his very eyes. Somehow, that didn't surprise him.

Yes, you can count on me to stand with you to whatever end you seek, if of course, you stand with me. From all that I gather, our goals are not that different.

Then Xan yelled out to Lori that she was doing a good job and to keep it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:25 pm

lori waved in the water and kept going, detremend to atleast get 4 laps in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Reita nodded slightly and giggled. He stood up straight and streched a little, enjoying the fresh air and seeing the enthusiasm in the girl.

"Any reason why you're torturing her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Xan pretended to think about that question.

I'm merely seeing how long she can swim in order to test her limits. That, and it amuses Quicksilver to get to pluck her out of the water. It took some negotiating to convince him not to eat her though. I wonder how long she will make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:53 pm

lori was gasping for air as she made it a second lap, her arms getting tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Reita laughed lightly and leaned back up against Xan, wrapping his arms around her.

"Don't you think you should be a little nicer to her. I mean, she is one of my very few pupils."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Xan simply chuckled at Reita's words.

Truthfully Reita, I am being nice to her. Let's not forget, she's my only actual pupil right now. I'll be careful not to damage her.

This swimming test was just Xan's way of measuring Lori's physical endurance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum