Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Home again (Kei and Cecilia. Open)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Home again (Kei and Cecilia. Open)

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:12 am

Kei smiled. Cecilia was a kind young woman. That was something anyone could notice. "I'll tell you. I won't go into detail or anything of that sort." Kei took a breath in letting it out slowly. He wasn't going to cry or anything. Just the pain would come. The pain he felt during everything. "My Dad was a State alchemist like me, and very few people knew of his skills. But the few that did were almost always deaf. The people gave him a nickname that seemed to fit him perfectly. He was known as The Sound. Well when I came along he wanted to teach me his alchemy. And he did. I became better than him, which is nice. But I could never show him. Anyways my Dad had made a lot of enemies. And I look a lot like my Dad." He looked down at the ground, his right arm at his side and his left arm in his pocket. He looked back up at her, looking back into her eyes. "One night a group of men decided they would make my father pay. They knew my father was dead, but they wanted him to pay. They intended to kill me. At first they didn't stand a chance, but they brought someone else into the picture. A pretty young lady. They threatened to kill her, and I thought they would. Right when I let my guard down they attacked. There went my right arm, and my legs. They left the woman with me thinking I was just going to die. But that woman knew auto-mail inside and out. She saved my life." Kei let out a rather loud sigh, scratching the back of his head with his right hand. "And here I am today. Alive and healthy." A smile spread across his lips. He didn't want to make the mood depressing or anything. So a smile just might help with that. "And that's what happened to me. After that I found them and I killed them. I became a murderer. And I still am a murderer. I have to live with their screams everyday. But this might sound sick. But I liked hearing them scream." He slapped his pant leg with his right hand, turning his head to face the wall to his right. "And I just said I was healthy. Look at me I liked hearing men scream as they were about to die. I'm just like them. A sick monster."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Cecilia frowned as she heard the story. Even though they had different consequences, she couldn't help but feel like they were the same in a way. She understood why he liked hearing the screams. I would too, Cecilia thought. She shook her head and said,"You're not a monster. Not at all. If you were, you wouldn't be so nice to me, now would you?" She pushed against the wall so she was standing straight up, and she looked Kei right in the eye and said," I'm looking for the man that killed my family, and once I find him, if I do, I will kill him in the most painful way. I want to make him scream. I want to see the fear in his eyes as he looks at me, which will be the last thing he will ever see. Even if doing this will send me to Hell, I don't care. It will be worth it." Cecilia had actually frightened herself with what she had just said, but it was the truth. She wanted the man dead, and nothing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:32 am

Kei sighed, a smile spreading across his lips. Truth be told he was nice to every woman he saw. But with Cecilia he felt like it was different. She was the first person that he had every told about his auto-mail and his family. He felt like he could tell her anything. "I want to do the same thing to the man that killed my mother. But he didn't only kill my mother he killed my father as well. Not intentionally, but he did." Kei looked at the ground for a moment, he pulled his hand out of his pocket standing up straight. He smiled at Cecilia. She wasn't going to go to hell. Hell was meant for the true criminals. Those that killed just to kill. "Cecilia you aren't going to hell even if you did kill the man. You're too nice and pretty to go to hell. Hell is meant for those that are hideous and sick. You're neither of those." Kei looked Cecilia up and then down. She didn't look like someone that could kill. Then Kei realized something, his weapons were still on him. The one thing he didn't take off. He sighed, removing the rapier from his waist and throwing it onto the bed. He did the same with a chain that was coiled up and attached to his belt. He undid two holsters on his thighs throwing it onto the bed with the other weapons. "Being a dog of the military means always having a weapon on you. That's what my Dad told me." His dad told him a lot about the military. The more he told him the more Kei wanted to join the military. It sounded fun. And he wanted a nice life. A couple stories to tell his children and grandchildren. And the military made plenty of stories. But his father always told him to stay away from the Military. Kei didn't. He joined them. And now he was a dog of the military. "You know I feel like this day had already been too depressing let's not make it anymore depressing." He gave Cecilia a smirk, not something he was good at. But it was something to lighten the mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 am

Cecilia could feel herself blush when Kei told her she was pretty. She was relieved that someone understood her true feelings about the man. She watched as Kei put his weapons on his bed, and wondered about her own throwing knives, wondering if they would rust. Then she heard Kei say he was a dog of the military. She had forgotten about him saying he was, and she agreed with Kei's father, to not join the military. "I never liked the military. My father said he had been a state alchemist once, but he quit because of all the horrible things he had to do. He told us those stories, but my younger siblings thought they were just stories he had made up, but I knew, I knew they were real things he had to do, and it made me sick," Cecilia said. She then felt stupid, because it sounded like she was saying she didn't like Kei. "I don't mean that you're a bad person. I just mean the people who run it. Not everyone is bad there," Cecilia said, hoping she didn't offend Kei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:55 am

Kei chuckled. She was right there were some bad people in the Military. That only joined to kill. Those people were the scum that got stuck on the bottoms of someone's shoes that everyone hates. "That's why I travel alone. There are only a handful of State Alchemist that are completely good. I'm probably not in that handful. But I'm not evil like some other people in the Military. In fact my Alchemy really isn't that bad." However his alchemy could be bad. It could destory someone's ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:58 am

"Ya. Well, I've never been able to use alchemy, so I just stick with throwing knives," Cecilia said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:03 am

Kei smiled. "Alchemy is a nice thing to have on your side. You have throwing knives, while I have a gun, rapier, and a 6ft long chain. Wonder who would win." But Kei would never fight a woman. He couldn't even get angry at one. He just didn't feel like it was right. He felt like it was the wrong thing to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:09 am

Cecilia laughed. "I betcha I would. Since I am great at fighting," Cecilia said, starting to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:12 am

Kei started to chuckle, slapping his auto-mail leg with his right hand. Making a clank. Then he stopped laughing, a blank expression on his face. "I'm bigger than you!" Then he started laughing again, plopping down onto the foot of his bed. "You know Cecilia you're welcome to sit on my bed. The wall can be a pretty bitter place." A smile was painted across his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:32 am

Cecilia smiled and walked over to the bed. She sat down next to Kei and sighed. "So, what's your state title? Don't all state alchemists have a state name or something?" Cecilia asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:35 am

Kei smiled turning his head to look at her. "I'm known as the Vibration Alchemist. Not very tough, but still something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:40 am

Cecilia nodded, wondering what his special trait was. "So, what's your special move or whatever that gave you that name?" Cecilia asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:48 am

Kei smiled at her, he snapped his left fingers together. During that short time he created a high-pitched sound wave but a very small one. It would cause a slight ringing to the ears but it would only last for a short moment. This also took affect on Kei, making his ears ring. Smart move on his part. The ringing stopped a couple seconds later. "I create sound waves with my left hand. In my younger days I could use my right hand as well, but then something happened to my right arm." Kei leaned back on the bed, using his elbows to support himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:11 am

Cecilia rubbed her ears when the ringing had stopped, and looked at Kei. "Cool. My dad had said he was the puppet alchemist, and he told me that using alchemy, he could control a person. It kinda creeped me out to hear that," Cecilia said, remembering the stories her father had told her and her siblings about the fights he had been in, and how he had defeated the enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:26 am

Kei smiled. Her dad must have been a big part of her life. He sounded like a fun dad. His Dad was alright, but not as great as her dad sounded like. "That's a pretty neat skill. But Hey look at me I can make someone deaf. Pretty nice." He chuckled lightly. Sarcasm was a pretty good thing to have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:43 am

"Ya," Cecilia said, smiling. She started to chew her nails, a habit she had had for a very long time. "Hey, Kei? Have you ever had to, kill someone?" Cecilia asked. She knew that her dad had, but he had never told anyone. She had once gone into her father's study, and her father hadn't noticed her. He had been crying and saying 'I'm sorry', even though there was no one there. She knew he had to do horrible things, but she was glad she had never found out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:07 pm

Kei bit his bottom lip. Taking in the question. The answer was simple, but it felt weird to say from some odd reason. "No I haven't been ordered to kill anyone. I'm like somebody that works backstage in a play. I'm not in the big picture, but I come out and take a bow in the end. But sometimes someone in the backstage gets a big role in a play, but that's not up for me to decide." Kei was someone that hated bloodshed. The main reason was due to his past, he noticed that Cecilia was biting her nails. He sat up for a moment and grabbed her wrist pulling it away from her mouth. "A pretty girl like you should not have a habit like that." He winked at her and removed his hand, leaning back against his bed. Propping himself up with his elbows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Cecilia nodded when Kei pulled her fingers away from her mouth. She looked down at her hands and felt stupid for asking that question. She didn't want to bring back any bad memories for him. Cecilia needed to think of something more happy, and quick. She got an idea and said,"Did your parents ever tell you any stories about the Elric brothers? My father always used to, my mom too. They always told us how Edward would always get angry about being called short, and how Al was always kind. My mother said her parents had actually met the two once, only for a couple of seconds, but she said they were very proud of it. I always loved to hear about those two." Cecilia could remember her whole family crowded around the fireplace, and having her father and mother tell stories of the great brothers, and their amazing adventures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Kei raised an eyebrow. He had never heard of the two before in his life. His father only wanted him learning the important stuff, fun stories were never told in his house. "I've never heard of them. But there's a lot of things I haven't heard of too. I'll probably look it up some time, somewhere." He smiled at her. He couldn't think of anything to say for some reason. He rarely had nothing to say. But now he was. He closed his eyes for a moment, taking a breath in. Nothing came into his mind. "My mom was an amazing woman. She always seemed to be smiling, I never once heard her raise her voice or anything of that sort. And my Dad was always calm and chilled out. People say I'm like the two of them put together. But I just don't know." He sat up, and started messing with the rings on his left hand. He always did that when he didn't know what to do or say. The rings had never left his fingers for years. They were a part of Kei. Something he would never take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Cecilia was surprised when Kei had said he had never heard of the famous brothers, but then she understood when Kei said his dad didn't tell him stories like that. "It sure seems like you are the two of them combined. I don't think you've stopped smiling this whole time," Cecilia said, watching him fiddle with his rings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Kei chuckled. She was right, it seemed smiles could never get off his face. "You're right." He looked back up at her. He noticed her looking at the rings he was messing with. "Cecilia I feel like I can tell you anything. It's just weird, but I feel like I can. The rings belonged to my father. When he died I was given them. The military bastards gave me these and walked off. My father deserved better then what he got. But the world is not a fair place." He clenched his fist, and then released them. He took a breath in and let it out slowly. He was getting angry at nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Cecilia felt the same as Kei did. She felt she could tell him anything now, and she felt he would understand. "The military just looked at my family's deaths, tried to find some suspects, and after a month of searching for the guy, they just said they couldn't find the guy, and left. They still haven't figured it out. I doubt they ever will," Cecilia said, letting her hate boil up. She always hated the military for just up and leaving her family's case like it wasn't important. She sighed and looked at her necklace. "My dad gave me this necklace for my tenth birthday. I also got a photo of my whole family. Hey, do you wanna see it?" Cecilia asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Kei smiled at her. "Yeah, let me see it." Kei was a Lt. Colonel in the military which meant he had some people that were below him that would have to listen to him. He could probably find the man that took her family's life in a day. But that wouldn't be what she would want. She wanted to do it herself. She wanted to take the man's life herself. It was wrong, but not everything in the world is right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Cecilia smiled and said,"Well, it's in my room, so I'll go get it." She got up and walked over to the door, opened it up, and walked over to her room. She opened the door to her room and walked over to her bag, and dug through it. She felt around and found the picture, pulling it out. She walked out of her room and closed the door. She turned around and looked right into the face of the owner of the hotel. "Oh!! You scared me," Cecilia said. "So, who's your little friend? Is he your boyfriend?" Anna said. Cecilia's face turned bright red, the color of a rose, and she shrieked,"HE IS NOT MY BOYFREIND!!! HE'S JUST MY FRIEND!!!" Cecilia walked away from Anna, still bright red from embarrassment. Just because you are supposed to watch out for me doesn't mean you are supposed to make me look like an idiot! Cecilia thought. She walked into Kei's room and shoved the picture into his hands. She sat down and started muttering to herself. "Stupid adults," Cecilia muttered to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:28 am

Kei smiled as he heard the shrieking. There were times when he loved his hearing more than anything. But then Cecilia came back into the room, shoving the picture into his hand. He fumbled with it, trying not to wrinkle it or anything. It had to be one of her most prized possessions. "Hey you know I'm an adult as well." He turned his head and smiled at her, noticing how red she was. He wanted to laugh but that might not be the best thing. Kei looked down at the picture, and smiled. A family with smiles on their faces. A wonderful picture. "Cecilia you have a nice looking family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next