Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wedding (Au RevelxYuan/open)

2 posters

Go down

The wedding (Au RevelxYuan/open) Empty The wedding (Au RevelxYuan/open)

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:01 am

Revel felt giddy, fingering her ring nervously. This was so exciting. She was in her dressing room getting powdered and covered in make-up. Someone was playing with her hair another was busying about her dress. The worstthing was she had no idea who half of the people were. She chewed her lip feeling the strange awkward shyness coming over. Less than an hour.. less than an hour and she and Yuan would be.. She couldn't even complete her thoughts and blushed furiously, looking at her feet.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The wedding (Au RevelxYuan/open) Empty Re: The wedding (Au RevelxYuan/open)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Jack knocked at the door. So.. Here is Revel, or actually, Extravagance and Yua.. Greed gonna get married..? He were thinking about this day. He had a top hat and tuxedo. Some old man opened the door, and let Jack in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:22 am

Yuan was standing in a men's dressing room, dressed in a white tuxedo with a black dress shirt... he had always been one for the strange. One of his female servants was there brushing out his hair and tieing it back carefully with a black silk string. /Me and Revel... finnaly./ Yuan thought with a smile, making a face when the brush caught in his abngs and had to be tugged out.
Kid, this is a bit much, isn't it? Greed asked, a frown in his voice. Yuan ignored him.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:27 am

Revel staggered as she was pushed around. She wondered who would be coming, but she couldn't help but feel excited. Many of the maids complimented her, saying she looked like a princess. But the only person Revel cared about was Yuan. It seemed almost unbelievable!

I can't believe you're going through with this. Father would be furious.
Extravagance snorted.

Father is no longer here to boss us. Revel replied calmly. I can do as I please and.. what I truly want.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 am

"Your highness, everyone is ready if you'd like to prepare to take your place." a maid said softly as she entered the room. Yuan nodded, his hair finally taken care of. He peered out the door, spotting many of his advisers and servants, as well as his Great-Aunt Jun, the namesake for his deceased pet.
"Who invited my aunt?" Yuan asked harshly, staring at his white haired relative, the only one he and Ming had left.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Revel was nervous no doubt. The woman fussing over her hair for another ten minutes before finally deciding on a style that supposedly 'fit her'. She looked around warily. "I-'m so nervous.." She whispered.

The woman nodded, "Most people are, hun, calm down you'll be fine." She smiled, her strange accent blaring in her voice. Revel fidgetted some. She was exited but so.. bewildered what iof she screwed things up?! She relized she was talking out loud and blushed deeply. "Hun.. you'll be fine.. besides by the way he looks at you, I'm pretty sure even if ya screw it up he won't mind...
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon May 10, 2010 9:49 am

"Your highness, if you would please..." the maid whimpered.

"I don't know... she's to good for me, it's a wonder she likes me at all." Yuan sighed, leaning against the door.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun May 23, 2010 5:37 am

Revel took a deep breath as the music began to play. Clenching her eyes closed she looked around nervously. They were starting. The wedding was starting and she was so nervous. She wondered if maybe she'd pass out from anxiety.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun May 23, 2010 5:50 am

Yuan sighed heavily as his best man, his most trusted advisor, entered from the other room. The advisor put a reassuring hand on Yuan's shoulder. With a few mutterings and last minute scrambling, Yuan successfully made it to where he was to stand next to the annoying preacher guy.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Revel came running out rather than calmly walking down the halls. Why? Because a custom had freaked her the hell out. Tears in her eyes she clung to Yuan's arm as she sobbed; about eight minutes early and knocking over a few bridesmaids. "Y-Yuan that lady touched me awkwardly. She told me it was a custom b-but I don't believe her!" She sniffed as she wiped her eyes from the blurry barricades. "She lifted up my dress I felt so uncomfortable." Yep Revel was being..... well Revel again. However despite the mess she made the people simply sighed and ushered for them to continue.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:56 am

Yuan hid a grin, trying desperately not to start laughing. She was so innocent. "It is a custom. Don't worry. If it wasn't a custom. that 'lady' would have her throat cut by now." he said in that reassuring yet rather worrying way he had.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:18 am

Revel sniffed and looked up. "R-really?" She smiled softly a relaxed look n her face. 'Thanks Yuan. You always cheer me up." She giggled softly before looking at the freaked out preacher.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down