Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin :]

Go down

Admin :] Empty Admin :]

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Username: Benjamin

Position Applying For: Admin

Reason For Wanting That Position: I'm a website designer. Not licensed, of course. xD

Past Experience: I have a few sites of my own, and I have worked with other peoples sites aswell. I worked with a business locally (Comprehension Applications Inc. Or CAI), and they loved the work I did on their site.

Why Should We Hire You?: I'm nearly an expert at coding (HTML, and SOME C+), and I do good graphics, too.

Back to top Go down

Admin :] Empty Re: Admin :]

Post by Alaric Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Haha! We may not be in need of a web designer, but we are in need of another admin. Tobi trusts you, so I guess I will to. Please read the rules if you haven't, and don't mess up the site, but other than that, welcome aboard ^^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down