Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Doujin Or To Not... Doujin? Eh... I'm bad at making titles. READ ME!

2 posters

Go down

To Doujin Or To Not... Doujin? Eh... I'm bad at making titles. READ ME! Empty To Doujin Or To Not... Doujin? Eh... I'm bad at making titles. READ ME!

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Hey!
I swear, the rules/announcements/FAQs section is becoming my own personal chat forum, geez... and yes, you humble awesome people on my kick-ass -I dunno why I've been saying that lately- site, you are aloud to post here too with announcements of any kind. I really don't care.
Ugh... Well, I have a dilemma, and I'm quite sure that you all know what this dilemma is, or have experienced it yourself. Yes, it is called BOREDOM! *scary music please*
Well, I am seriously bored off my ass, and since the supplies to make my kick-ass -I've gotta stop saying that- automail arm haven't all arrived yet... well, I'm bored. I'm sick of drawing Alexander like 5 times a day just to relieve some of the boredom, hell, I've even completely redesigned his hair-do I'm so bored!
Ok, I bet your thinking now something along the lines of 'WTF? Why did I have to read this again?! This lady's INSANE! And why do I care about her boredom issues again...?' and trust me, I can understand, but you see, I was just getting to the point. I came up with something to relieve the boredom *dum dum dum...*, but you see... the characters I want to use... well, minus three of them and all NPCs... they all belong to you guys -the three are Edward, Alphonse and Alexander Elric-.
Now, I wanna make a doujinshi for the site! Or at least a nice big fanfic. If you don't know what a doujinshi is, it's a fan-manga, or fan-comic if you don't even know what manga is -O.O;;-.
Now, the second problem is the plot. In basic, I want to know what to make the story's details about.
The basic plot is that Ed and Al are zipped to the gate and then once pulled through, they are unintentially thrown through a time gate instead of a dimensional gate and thus end up in the forum's area of time with all of our characters participating and living in it.
They meet up with Al -as in Alexander-Al- and the boy recognizes them immediately -he does his homework-, so he takes them in without complaint. He gets kenya to register them into the military as his subordinates and after some couch-destroying and head-smacking, she finally agrees to his proposal and thus he takes them to his home -hah, he lives in one of the military dorms- and they live with him.
Basically, the homunculi are the antagonists with the same plot as on here, gather the other homunculi -including Alex (wow, I never call him that, lol)- and get the stone. Now, here's my dilemma is. I have the basic plot figured out, sure, but how does Ed find out Al's a homunculus?! I was thinking of him finding the transmutation circle in Al's old basement when I remembered: Wait, that house is in DUBLITH and Al's in CENTRAL! OMFG! PLOT CRASH!
Hah, so I was thinking, hey, maybe Ed could see his tat by mistake or something. But hey, we all know how cautious Toeblade is, and how he has methods of hiding his oroborus mark, so that would be tricky. Maybe Al could unintentionally drop hints he's a homunculus and Ed eventually figures it out. Maybe Ed figures out Al is a homunculus and accuses him of being da-la-palm-tree -Envy-! That would be funny, but suspenseful as well.
I'm confused TT.TT
I basically want Ed and Alphonse to meet up with Alexander after the gate mistake and live with him, while fighting off the homunculi of MDA, but also have Ed find out Alexander's a homunculus as well. I also need you guys to tell me which is better? A doujinshi or a fanfic, should I make it, it's own forum topic, and if so, where? Ugh! Confusing! I also need your permission for me to use your darling characters in the doujin/story and how they are involved would be a useful tip to know as well. ^^
Any help would be appreciated!

Kick-ass suggestions so far, and cast:
Cast:
1) Edward Elric
2) Alphonse Elric
3) Alexander Elric -so many Elrics, lol-
4) Elbrecht Jaeger
5) Kenya Solace
6) Tobi Mustang
7) Inari Yao -and 66-
Cool Wrath
9) Sloth
10) Yuan Yao

Kick-ass Suggestions:
1) "one way they might be able to find it is if you snap at someone and tell them not to piss off dead people and they overhear you" - Basically, have Alexander tell that punk 'not to mess with dead people' and Edward or Alphonse overhears him, thus revealing his secret. Kick-ass suggestion, El!

Last edited by Alexander Elric on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

To Doujin Or To Not... Doujin? Eh... I'm bad at making titles. READ ME! Empty Re: To Doujin Or To Not... Doujin? Eh... I'm bad at making titles. READ ME!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm

You have my permission. So long as I get a chance to see it, if possible, lol. Oh, and one way they might be able to find it is if you snap at someone and tell them not to piss off dead people and they overhear you, lol.

Yeah, when I was bored in school I would draw them too. I started with a stick figure Dragon Ball Z one with things like hair that identified the characters. Everyone thought that I just couldn't draw, but the reality of it was that you could (obviously) make the doujin longer faster. I still wonder till this day what I was thinking with half of the stuff in that.
Then I drew a Naruto one. This one was a little bit better than stick figures and in spots quite a bit better. My main focus in this one was humor and funny it was/is.
Again people thought for the most part I couldn't draw. It got to the point where it pissed me off. Then I did a bleach one and the drawing in that was as good as I could do..... the end results are that I got most artistic in the year book. Lol.

Back to top Go down

To Doujin Or To Not... Doujin? Eh... I'm bad at making titles. READ ME! Empty Re: To Doujin Or To Not... Doujin? Eh... I'm bad at making titles. READ ME!

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:28 pm

rofl ^^ I'm always drawing in class and just all of the time -I have a stack of paper next to me at my desk all of the time, too- so i get in trouble by teachers alot. I do snap at them if they touch my WIP art though, I called a sub a bitch once because she tore a pic of Kisame getting smacked in the head with a stump. Sure, I was going to throw it out anyway, but still! haha!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Yeah, subs were the only ones that weren't ok with me drawing it in class. Teachers realized that I actually paid more attention to class when I was drawing. It was funny because they would ask me a question expecting to show that I wasn't paying attention and then I'd answer it, but intentionally give a wicked long answer. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:14 am

haha
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:55 am

You don't really have to ask me do you? I mean c'mon isn't it a give in? lol

if not then here:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:07 am

roflmao!!!!! that cat made me crack up!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:42 am

You can use Tobi anytime. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 am

INARI AND 66 ARE FREE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:33 am

you can add my character too. matter of fact if you want to kill him in revenge in the doujin for what is going to happen go for it. i only say that because it might be good for your plot... i dunnno,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:27 am

If you use Sloth, make sure to capture his slothy personality lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:39 am

haha! Sure thing! I'm glad you Homunculi agreed to do it as your the main bad guys in this, so thanks for saying you wanna ^^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 am

66 should randomly rape people....... an diappear with out a trace XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:52 am

mwahahaha *.* That'll be funny to draw.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:22 pm

*Side note to that: 66 is afraid of Elbrecht for some reason, likely Elbrecht used that shield ability.*

I'd honestly talked with Inari about that. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Haha, lucky you.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:44 pm

he did lolXD but in a doujin any thing can happen like rock balls! or plant tentical dicks!..... >.> what i read some my self >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:25 pm

hahaha
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Um..... O.k. *Backs away slowwwwwwwwwwly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 am

You have permission to use Yuan ^^
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:10 am

XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum