Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule

Go down

Should the 'One town at a time' Post rule be lifted?

Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule I_vote_lcap43%Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]
Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule I_vote_lcap21%Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule I_vote_lcap14%Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule I_vote_lcap7%Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule I_vote_lcap14%Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule Empty Lifting 'One Town At a Time' Rule

Post by Alaric Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Hey!
I've been thinking, and I've come up with the idea of lifting the 'one town at a time' rule that's been in place to keep people grounded in the same areas. If this rule were to be lifted, though, I do fear that the time line will go into a chaotic spin where as topic in different ares will have different spots in the time line, starting at a time the topic-maker chooses.
So, the equivilent exchange for my lifting this restriction would be that at the beginning at every topic-starter post, the following form must be filled out so the timeline is kept consistant in the topics -after all we don't wanna start it on a wednesday in june and end it on a thursday in february, even though the topic's time hasn't even gone by a day-.
The form:

Date:
Time:
Weather:

It's pretty easy to do, but this extra hassle will be put in place if you choose to lift the ban. The poll will run until the end of february and then the new rule will either be put in place and the old rule pulled out, or nothing will be done in accordance to affecting the rules ^^
Until next time,
Al
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum