Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zane Theodore Valentine

Go down

Zane Theodore Valentine Empty Zane Theodore Valentine

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 am

Name: Zane Theodore Valentine
State Name: The Red Eye Alchemist
Alias/Nickname: The Valentine Prodigy

Race: Amestrian
DOB: 13th October
Birthplace: Central City, Amestris
Current Location: " "
Height: 5ft 12in
Weight: 155
Eye color: Red
Hair color: Pure White
Hair Style: Zane's hair is always kept to the length at which it reaches down to the bottom of his face. He has no interest in his hair style and so it is usually untidy.
Clothing: Zane's usual attire is Black military boots with black pants. He then decides to were a casual shirt with the top buttons undone and his long black trench coat. For his alchemy he wears black gloves with the necessary circles printed on them in black (He keeps various spares) The shirts change but he always wears the trench coat.
Overall Pic:

Zane Theodore Valentine 1208469129_woah_display

Personality: Zane's personality is an unfortunate effect of his upbringing. Due to his completely sheltered lifestyle, he has very little social skills meaning he always works alone. This loneliness is something Zane has had to live with for all his life, and he hates it. When people do really talk to him its due to his family name and Position in the military, which irritates him, which results in short answers. Inside though he is hoping that people would be able to get to know him. His extreme intelligence is another personality trait, which, when combined with his distant appearance, makes it even harder for him to connect with people. When Zane is working his presence can be somewhat intimidating as he doesn't actually seem that deadly, but through his speech pattern and overall stature making him seem like the threat he truly is. Being a Valentine his a strong fighter and has a keen sense of justice. He is determined to ensure the military stays strong, meaning he has little sympathy for any form of resistance or uprising against the military.
Likes: Classical Music, chess and strangely enough fast food. Mainly due to the fact he wasn't allowed fast food as a child.
Dislikes: Loud rock Music, expensive food dishes, Mindless Violence.
Dark Secret: N/A
Deepest Fear:
Idol: His grandfather who was a Lieutenant General
Closest Friend: has no friends
Rival:None that this moment.

Skills: Alchemy
Weapons: Advanced Alchemy
Transportation: Car
Special Item: A small chain that he wears around his wrist. Its a silver chain which has the Valentine crest (A heart with wings and a sword through it) in gold connected to it. It was given to him by his grand father.)
Family: The Valentine family is an extremely rich family with a high social status. For a long time the Valentines have been successful alchemists, with each generation trying to outclass the last. As such the Valentine children are taken to private schools and live a very sheltered life until they are ready to enter the military, Alchemist or not.

History:

Zane Valentine had high expectations to fulfill as soon as he was born. He was born with white hair and red eyes, which happened only a few times through out a generation or two. This trait was often linked with success in the valentine family as Zane's predecessors with similar hair and eye color achieved great things. The last one before him was he grandfather who was Zane's Idol. His excellent grades from a young age meant that his the amount of expectations was grown each and everyday. Zane's mother and father were not good parents always criticizing and finding faults in Zane's success, which meant that he went to his grandfather from emotional support, which he always delievered. He often wondered how his father and grandfather were realted. He grandfather was a caring man always putting other people before himself, but he was by no means weak. His father was very strong aswell, but he was a lot colder, only thinking about the family name. He tried his best to be more like his grandfather, and become a caring person, wanting to help his country.

When Zane reached his teenage years, he was already intelligent enough to enter the military at a high level, but he still needed to train physically. Then his grandfather offered Zane to teach him Alchemy, so that he would follow his grandfather footsteps and become a state alchemist. He accepted to his fathers dismay, who wanted Zane to become a solider, like himself. This made Zane and this fathers strained relationship worse. None the less Zane continued to train as an Alchemist and live in the Valentine manor. He was able to grasp most aspects quickly, and started to become quite interested in the philosophers stone. But none the less, Zane put it to the back of his mind because he knew that to become Just as great as his grandfather and the many before him, he would have to train and become strong fast.

RP Sample:

6 years ago

Zane closed the door to his study. He looked down to the floor were various pieces of a shattered vase lay, all pushed together ready to be fixed.
This is child's play He though as he put on his Alchemic gloves.
Grand father needs to make these challenges at least challenging to a 4 yr old. I must inform him when i see him that hes are pointless if he doesn't try.
He placed his hand over the various pieces and instantly they began to glow blue, until there stood a beautiful china Vase. A beautiful china Vase with a massive chunk missing.
what the....
It took a split second for him to realize. A small smile formed on the edge of his lips
"I see, Well done Grandfather, I didn't notice you didn't give me all the peices of the vase, But..."
Zane walked over to the desk in the corner of the study took a pencil and walked nack over to the vase. He then proceeded to place to the pencil next to the almost complete vase
"it is still child's play."
And a second later the vase was covered in blue light and when it reemerged it was completed fixed. Zane allowed the smile to completely take over his face. He then turned and left the study, shutting the door and the china vase

4 years ago

Zane sat at the table, slowly chewing a piece of lamb. His mind blank for the first time since he could remember. Usually he would be thinking of his alchemy training with his grandfather, but since he just attended his grandfather funeral, he knew that he wasn't having any more lessons. His eyes trailed from his meal to his father at the other end of the table, there eyes met and they just looked at one another from across the table. Zane couldn't understand. His grandfather has just past away, yet his father has the same iron expression on his face. His father broke the silence.
"What is the matter? Boy."
That single sentence made Zane's blood boil.
"Whats the matter? Grandfather just pasted away, can't you be more sympathetic?"
"There is no point mourning the dead. It cannot bring them back. You cannot reach the future while looking back."
" He was a great man,a great Alchemist how can you say such things as if he was a rat in the sewers?"
"A great Alchemist? Ha!There is no such thing as a great alchemist. He wasted most of his life on alchemy and so are you. If only you became a strong solider, and kepty the family name proud and-"
Before he could finish Zane stood up and left the dining hall. His blood was pumping through him. He has never been so angry.
Wasting my life. How foolish Father. They do not call me the Valentine Prodigy for nothing. I will rise to the top in the military, and I shall do it for my Grandfather. Not for my Family Name and especially not for you father!

Back to top Go down

Zane Theodore Valentine Empty Re: Zane Theodore Valentine

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:23 am

Approved by me, now you need the approval of one other admin. I would also go ahead and register for the military as a state alchemist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:23 am

Yosh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Approved...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric