Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Much Of An Appetite...

Go down

Not Much Of An Appetite... Empty Not Much Of An Appetite...

Post by Alaric Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 pm

'Eat up to get strong Envy, love your dearest Daddy, Father'
"You've gotta be kidding me..." Alexander muttered as he jiggled the five red stones in his hand experimentally as he pocketed the note in his military coat, long blonde hair shifted in a long plait behind him.
The young homunculus sighed heavily before popping in the five stones and using his razor sharp teeth to easily crunch them down and swallow them with a loud gulp. He then shuddered as that powerful feeling embraced his system before stopping as he sighed and relaxed in the chair. He was still getting used to this whole 'red-marked' business, and actually, if he thought about it, he wasn't harming anyone by eating the stones, they were already dead. Might as well put the souls to use...
He narrowed his currently golden eyes at the table as he tapped his gloved hand against the wood. He wanted someone interesting to maybe sit and join him, he was bored and since he couldn't eat human food anymore, he wanted something to do -other than paperwork- during his lunch period.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Not Much Of An Appetite... Empty Re: Not Much Of An Appetite...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Soon, a boy entered the cafeteria. He had a black and white cap, with two pins, a shuriken and a forbidden symbol. He had a white t-shirt, a dark blue jacket, with a fan on it's sleeves, and a smiley face on a pin stuck on the jacket. He had sleeves too. He had a pair of black jeans and orange and white shoes. He walked in the bar and ordered a glass of chocolate milk, his face emotionless, not caring, yet, sleepy eyes. He grabbed the glass of milk and sitted in the table infront of the boy standing there. He heard of him, well, he knew him. It was a fellow Colonel, but also one of those hatefull Homunculi, Envy. He yawned and drank some of his chocolate milk, then he started his IPod. He was wondering whether he should talk to the Homunculi or not. He was surprised, long ago, when he found out, the State had allowed Homunculi, but he didn't minded. He picked up his glass of chocolate milk and walked towards the boy. He sitted on the table and putted his glass down, looking at him. "Hello .."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:54 pm

((Just to let you know, not many people know he's a homunculus, and he only tells those he trusts))

"Hm?" Al asked as he looked up to see one of the new Colonels that were appointed last week sitting on his table, and by the looks of his outfit, he was probably from West City (it was nicknamed the 'Wild Wild West City' for a reason), "Oh, hey,"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:40 pm

"What's your name ... ?" Takuya seemed pretty damn relaxed, but very serious aswell. He looked towards him, and then took another dip in the chocolate milk. He enjoyed it pretty much. He yawned and then looked at the boy standing in front of him. The boy had yellow hair, attacked in the back into a kind of pony-tail. He had a black shirt, and two metal arms. He had a pair of blue shorts, and shoes. He looked like a girl. "Are you a girl ..?" He wasn't trying to create anger, it just seemed like a girl to him. He took out his cap and putted it on the table, showing his raven blue hair, raven style. He yawned and drinked the rest of his chocolate milk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Alexander's mood seemed to crunch down with the last bit of the stone in his mouth as his jaw clenched.
"For the last time, I'm not a damned woman!" He growled before rubbing his temples in an effort to calm down.
When he was calm enough, he introduced himself.
"My name's Alexander Elric, Toeblade Alchemist and youngest colonel ever enlisted." Al said with an annoyed tone, "What's your name?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:25 am

"You aren't? Don't get me wrong or something ... You just seem feminine ... It's not my fault. Anyway, my name is Takuya E. Kimblee. But you can call me the Boom Alchemist. Recent Colonel. Pleasure to meet you, Toeblade Alchemist. Tell me ... Why do they call you that?" The boy, now, known as 'Takuya', was feeling sorry for had called him a girl. He yawned and looked at him. The youngest colonel ... That's good he thought .. He asked for another glass of chocolate milk. He seemed to like it alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:12 am

Al's eye twitched at the girl comments, but he let it pass -it wasn't said with malice, so his snapping would be pointless- so he just groaned and rubbed his temples.
"I'm the only alchemist on record to use his feet to preform alchemy." Al said as he held up his arms, "Since my arms are useless in that field, it's understandable."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:06 am

"Alchemy with your feet ... Interesting ... " A watch of his, on his wrist suddently beeped."I'm sorry, but I have to go ... Pleasure meeting you, Toeblade .. Bye."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:08 pm

"Yeah, sure, see ya." Al said before he too got up and left. He was bored with sitting around the cafeteria now... 'maybe i should head back to my office'

[Left Topic]
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum