Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A day of work and play (Open)

Go down

A day of work and play (Open) Empty A day of work and play (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:16 am

Bou stepped off of the train, arriving back in Central. He streched and walked off into the streets. He waved to a few friends as he walked down the street, and yawned slightly. Bou, who was dressed in his military uniform for once, pulled out his pocket watch and checked the time. He was supposed to be going back to his office to report his findings out in the desert, however, he still had a few hours untill that meeting would begin. He carried his pistols, which were hidden beneath his military jacket, and his sword 'Bloodied Rose' on his back. His long hair was finally tied up in a ponytail so that it would not get in the way, which meant both of his eyes were visible.

However, he wore a contact in his left eye, thuse making both of his eyes violet.

"Hm, i suppose i should grab something to eat, i haven't had breakfeast or lunch yet."

He walked into a restaurant and sat down awaiting for someone to take his order. He leaned back in his chair, wondering if there were any new faces he'd meet this go round. As he placed his order with a waitress, he felt his cell phone vibrate, and simply sighed when he noticed it was just his alarm.

"So, i wonder whatt the Fuhrer will do about Toeblade now."

Back to top Go down

A day of work and play (Open) Empty Re: A day of work and play (Open)

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Long blonde hair flowing behind him as it was out of his high-ponytail, a simple black t-shirt was shifted over his chest and torso area and simple blue jeans were what the state alchemist known as 'Toeblade' was wearing now as he walked to the window of a restaurant and looked in the window. He grinned a sharp grin as a red spark hit and the teeth were completely human, before he placed his hand over his eyes, pulled away and grinning more when the golden orbs of his old form were staring back at him.
He was really liking this new ability, because it was heaps of fun.
"Hm... I wonder if I can drink tea..." He muttered thoughtfully before walking into the restaurant happily and taking a seat near the front of the shop, next to a window.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:48 pm

The waitress brought Reita a cup of coffee, as he decided to get serious, and pulled out a folder full of papers. Now that he was back, he had to report his findings and go through all the lower ranking officers reports and such while he was gone. He also had a few cases on his hand that he needed to work on, however, when he looked up from the papers he noticed a familiar figure. He leaned his face on his fist, and he called the figure over to him, his voice still soft and gentle as if it were a womans.

"Well, well, if it isn't Toeblade."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum