Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slacking off Again

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Slacking off Again Empty Slacking off Again

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:50 am

Salus leaned in his chair, it was nice not to have anything planned. He ran his fingers through his hair. On the desk sat his twin pistols. He began to clean them disassembling them and producing a white cloth and lubricant oil. He wiped with as much care as a mother would wash her baby with, he gently slide the cloth down the barrel cleaning it. He finished his task and began to reassemble his guns. Upon completion he placd each of the guns into their holsters.
"Well.. I guess I better see if anything is going on ." Salus stopped adjusted his uniform and walked towards the door. His hand gripped the knob as he openned the door into the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Slacking off Again Empty Re: Slacking off Again

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:25 am

Kiri was off in her own little world again as she walked down the hall. She was thoughtful about the day, analyzing everything that happened. She never saw the man until she ran into him, falling over onto her utt hard. She rubbed her lower back and looked up, "Ow... I'm so sorry!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:28 am

Salus was taken by suprise as the young lady ran into him. She had hit the ground hard. Salus smiled at her as he reached his hand down towards her. "Careful cutey, wouldn't want a nice young thing like you to get damaged." Salus said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 am

Kiri smiled softly and took his hand. A faint blush on her face. "Well What can I say, I'm a clutz." She pulled herself to her feet, "I haven't seen you around here before.. have you just joined?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:39 am

Her hand was soft to the touch, or at least thats what salus lead himself to believe. "Well I would of joined sooner if I knew the girls around her would be falling for me so fast." Salus said with a smirk. "Yeah just transferred to back to Central Command after a leave of absence. I am Sal." His interest was peaked, of course in Salus' case all it took was a pretty face to peak his interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:42 am

Kiri rubbed the back of her head with a faint blush still peering on her face, "I'm Kiri." She sait and smiled brightly, "It's always great to meet new faces. It's my pleasure, Sal." She was excited when it came to meeting new people. It was just a habit for her. She laughed at his joke, "And sorry I don't watch where I'm going. Not one to think and walk at the same time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:45 am

"Well it is hard to master, walking and thinking." Salus said as he laughed. "So what exactly do you do around here?" Salus said as placing his arms behind his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 am

Kiri smiled, "I'm a Major. I work in my office mostly and that's about it." She laughed. "Not much has been going on in central lately, Signing paperwork seems the most fun anyone can have."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:51 am

"I know, it would seem that the action is happening elsewhere. I try to do paperwork, but I hate it, and it is way too boring." Salus said with a smile. "So Major, that means either you are a State Alchemist or a solider who actually earned that title. I thought it was too much work to have to be promoted, so I figured I might as well get certified since it would be easier and less time than working my way through the ranks. So where exactly is you office?" Salus said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:55 am

Kiri pointed down the hall. "It's on the right, but I'm afraid it's a mess." She shrugged her shoulders with a sigh. "They made me a Major. I've been one for a good couple years now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:59 am

Salus watched a Kiri pointed down the hall. He calculated the distance in his head instantly. "Well mine is a mess too, mainly because of the I refuse to do the paperwork until it is absolutely necessarly." Salus laughed. "They made you a major, so were you always station in Central?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:01 am

Kiri nodded, "Yup." She smiled brightly, "So where were you off to? Did you want some company?" Kiri was polite in nature always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:06 am

"I started being station in West City. As for were I was going, to be honest I was just sneaking out of my work to grab some food. You are more than welcome to to join me." Salus smiled waiting for Kiri's response, he was glad to run into someone that would ease his sense of boredom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:08 am

Kiri smiled and mulled it over. "Sounds great I'm bushed anyways!" She giggled softly as she straightened out her uniform. Sal was such a nice guy, she was enjoying her time with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:11 am

"After you, Major." Salus said as he moved to the right side of the hallway bowing down in an amusing gesture. Salus was enjoying Kiri as much as he thought she was enjoying him. Salus smiled from ear to ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:13 am

Kiri giggled softly and began walking. "You're funny." she teased sweetly. It was good to find someone who wasn't all serious. As she walked, she smiled at Sal, "So anything new?" One thing about Kiri, she didn't like silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:18 am

Salus smiled as he followed next to Kiri. He was glad to meet someone not as stiff as the rest of the military. "Not really, just been doing some investigations around some of the city. apparently crime has become a natural occurance here. Someone attempted to mug me yesterday." Salus thought to himself that Kiri reminded him of an old friend of his from West City. "What about you what does a beautiful girl like yourself do, when she is not being a pawn to the military?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 am

Kiri blushed faintly and laughed, "Beautiful? Hardly!" She smiled and looked at the wall, "But my hobbies include swimming, drawing and sleeping." She laughed. "Especially sleeping. when I'm working I don't get enough!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:23 am

"Sleeping happens to be one of my favorite pastimes." Salus said as he laughed. The had reached the door to cafeteria, Salus being the gentleman he was, or at least want Kiri to believe he was, openned the door. "So is military food still awful here?" Salus asked while holding the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:31 am

Kiri laughed and nodded, "Yah.. unfortunately some things never change."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:34 am

"Well looks like it is time for a diet." Salus said laughing. He walked into the cafeteria shortly behind Kiri. "Where to sit?" Salus said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:38 am

Kiri looked around and found an empty table with ease. "We can sit here if you don't mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 am

"Sounds good to me." Salus said following Kiri to the table. "So have you ever been in the field, or are you strictly an adminstrator?" Salus said as he pulled out Kiri's chair, being as charming has he could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:46 am

Kiri smiled gratefully at his politeness and sat. "I've been in the field." she smiled and flipped her gun from its holster and placed it on the table. "This is my baby. His name is Black Cat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:53 am

"Nice, quite an impressive pistol." Salus said reaching behind his back and producing his twin silver plated colt pistols. "These are a couple of my babies. "Sickle and Hammer" You might notice the transmutation arrays on them." Salus said as he layed the two pistols on the table and took his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next