Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Rules

Go down

Chat Rules Empty Chat Rules

Post by Alaric Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Hey!
Ok, I know that you may think "Rules for chatting? No fucking way!!" right now, but this is just to be on the safe side (And so I can avoid bitch fights happening all over the forums).
Anyway, the rules are simple:

1) Keep chat level M15+ (as in, sexual references are aloud, but having a full blown chat about sex is not... I do have to keep tabs on these things after all and there are some things I don't want to read...)
2) No bitch fights (If you disagree, don't have a full blown argument over who is right! Agree to disagree people!)
3) Don't swear all of the time (As in, you can swear occasionally, but swearing every fucking little fucking sentence is annoying, see?)
4) No Role Playing (This rule only applies to non-RP areas, as this is a bloody RPG forum, but RPing in the non-RP area is stupid. Take it to the actual RP areas please, as there are plenty of them.)
5) No bitch fights!!! (I know i already said this, but I wanted 5 rules, so I thought I might as well repeat the most important one ^.^)

Well, if you keep to those basic rules, I don't give a shit what you say or do. Just be warned, we staff are watching your every post! (Well, not really, but we do check in on occasion)
Your Truly,
The MDA Staff
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down