Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Room... Sweet.

Go down

My New Room... Sweet. Empty My New Room... Sweet.

Post by Alaric Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:22 pm

BANG!
That was the sound the door made as Envy kicked it open before it made a crack sound against the wall it hit. The blonde sighed as he strutted over to the small mirror to the wall on the other of the near-empty room. There was only a small laptop on a desk in there and that was it, the light was busted and since they were underground there was no need for curtains to shut out the light through a window that didn't exist.
He looked into the mirror and dropped his malicious smirk and just looked into the silently frightened eyes of the purple-eyed teenager staring back at him. He placed his slightly clawed hand against the glass and sighed as his shifted his hair out of the ponytail and had it fall down his back and over his shoulders.
Then for old-time's sake he changed the purple to a stunning gold and smiled hollowly at the image.
"Alexander Elric... Died March 18, now 6 years ago... then I, Envy was born in his place. I was such an idiot to believe I was him!" Envy growled as the gold turned back into violet before he punched the mirror, smashing it on contact.
He then slid to the floor, long blonde hair splayed around him as he pulled his knees close to his chest and a lone tear fell down his cheek.
Despite the charade he'd been putting on for the past week he'd been living in the underground mansion with the other five homunculi -Gluttony has yet to be 'found'-... Envy had never felt so alone...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down