Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A note

Go down

A note Empty A note

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 am

Darkamaru crept silently beside the wall to this building, praying that Reita wasn't here. With truly acrobatic skill, he did several flips and maneuvers until he was at the second story window. He saw a desk which had a large shadow behind it. "Bingo...", he whispered, as if the walls were under Reita's control. He slipped into his own shadow and as he emerged inside the room, he walked to the door and placed several locks on it, also barring it. He then pulled a sheet of paper from one of the folds of his cloak, as well as a pen. Quickly, he jotted down a note.
Reita- I found more of your children. My victory is definite
At that, he unlocked the door and pulled out a knife. On the the outside of the door, he made a few slashes with his dagger until beautifully crafted carving revealed "D.I. AKA Pride". Then, as quick as he came, he left.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum