Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Arc Ideas

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The First Arc Ideas Empty The First Arc Ideas

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:03 pm

OK everyone just a heads up in about a week or so I will start the beginning of an arc. So I would like to get some ideas from everyone on the site. I think it is best if we act as a community. A sign up list will start, by no means do you have to participate in the story if you do not want too. I would also like to know if you mind your character begin featured in the story.
Please Let Me Know.
Thanks
Sal

Back to top Go down

The First Arc Ideas Empty Re: The First Arc Ideas

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:06 pm

add in my prep. for my war with reita. ^^ you have to search through the threads i go to/make though.xD mostly in als office, in frostdeath, and in "pride's room".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:07 pm

you have already read my mind...creepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:08 pm

O.O you had...the same idea? OMG...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:10 pm

most def thinking there needs to be a way for each of the four factions to seek after one thing.

*crosses legs and starts to think*

What do all these factions have in common?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:12 pm

XD Add in Al/Envy's double life (military and homunculus), and come up with a situation for this to be exposed O.O lol
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Nice I was batting that around something like you are assigned on a mission for the military and run into the other homunculi, sorry can't type tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:18 pm

XD lol
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:20 pm

well MY faction only wants to end reiatas schemes.xD he wants the stone, the military wants...whatever they want.lol and the other groups want different stuff too...xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:03 pm

The military just wants things to stay the same. The homunculi, well, their goal's obvious, the Resistance want to pummel the military because their ways are pretty fucked up and yeah.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Why does everyone think i'm after that stone? Well, i am but still... forget it. Anyways, i guess everyone has atleast one similiar goal:

Goal A. Stop the chaos (kill the homunculi)
Goal 1A. Stop the military
Goal 2A. Stop the resistance

Goal B. Keep that freaking stone to themselves
Goal 1B. Military dosen't want it created
Goal 2B. Resistance dosen't want the devil's magic to get stronger
Goal 3b. The homunculi just want the stone

Goal C. KILL THE MILITARY DOGS
Goal 1C. Resitance wants the military destroyed
Goal 2C. Homunculi wants the military destroyed

So in simpler less organized way of saying this, it is inevitable war. Everyone wants the other two dead to get what they want, it's all a matter of strategizing and making smart alliances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:44 pm

isn't there a "eat ice cream and ignore the other people" option?xD

that is so much simpler though, Reita. o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:00 am

Lol, well i guess there is that option, because that is exactly what will happen to most of the resitance. They have very few to no members at the moment, however, they do have access to NPC's (i'm just taking a wild gues at that) which does give them a slightly higher advantage against the homunculi. The military has NPC's aswell which gives them an equally oppurtunity to attack the homunculi, however, since most of the homunculi are hiding, rarely seen, or are apart of the military it'll be hard to track us down so easily. Then we have Darky who's little fantasy is stopping my plans and then having me all to himself for a little R&R (XD), however, he falls into the category of 'Viva La Resistance' (the Resistance) he currently cannot control any NPCs (once again, i'm assuming this) which puts him at a very dangerous position. The military (what we've all been dieing to hear about) also has a weakness.... half of their officers are freaking defectionist, meaning they could be heavily outnumbered based on what those defectionist could put into the minds of their units and fellow company commanders, officers, and hell, even the Fuhrer (if she wanted to). So everyone has a weakness, whether it be lack of numbers, skill, brains, and even trust, thus making it fair if this arc where to turn into a real 'War'. So, with the Resitance having practically nonthing but NPCs, i'd think they'd might sit it out and watch, along with the homunculi. The military is really the only group with a strong enough build to take a risk such as going to war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:06 am

O.O you amazed me yet again...how you do that? xD and i'm slowly building my own army, and i'll probably ally with the military.xD but now i have...well, no one has actually agreed to join me yet. xD and you have Envy again...unless he hates BOTH of us... Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:14 am

I may be a masochistic sociopath bent on whoever the hell knows what, but i have a brain that analyzes the field more than you'd think. And like i said earlier, everyone who joins the military is practically just trying to find a way to find a weakness within it or for their own personal goals. The military is practically half of The Resistance trying to hide untill they find the right time to attack. Oh, and another thing i just noticed, the Homunculi are so busy trying to fight eachother that everyone has completly forgot about the people of native lands. If someone were to *start a spark* then surely the flames would spread and raze the grounds of anger from the other small militias and Resistance armies in places like Ishbal and Xing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:45 am

XD You are very smart, Father.
"Goal C. KILL THE MILITARY DOGS
Goal 1C. Resitance wants the military destroyed
Goal 2C. Homunculi wants the military destroyed" <- That made me laugh becuase basically, everyone wants the military destroyed, lol. XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 am

Keep those ideas going, I love that everyone wants to destroy the military. The stone will also have to play a key, of course that goes without saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 am

Of course XD Oh, and a note to the homunculi, the red stones homunculi eat are made from red water, they're not philosophers stones, since the philosophers stones here are made like in the manga -if anyone bothers to read it-, so basically whole nations are sacrificed for the making of one stone. ^^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:51 am

awesome so lets say, just for fun right now, that rumors were floating around that there was an ancient alchemist's journal somewhere detailing an alternate way to amke a philosopher stone. Remember just an idea, so how do you think everyone would react to that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:53 am

It would be chaotic and a little hard to keep in order, hwoever, we could make it work. Or we could give that journal to a specific faction and have them guard it and see who would be willing to try and take it from the guarding faction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 am

I think we could eliminate the choas by having sign ups for each faction, that way it is not like all the military vs the traitor homonculi vs father and his homoculi, because taht doesn't seem fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:01 am

ooh you gave me an idea! my faction is now called "Traitors" xD nice name, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:03 am

You should spell it with a z instead of the s Traitorz, just an idea lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 am

xD lurv it. Hey al, im going to register it as an organization now. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:08 am

I just hope they survive long enough to see the arc XD. Anyways, that is true what you said Saldem, but if that's the case, i say we should limit the number of sign ups, we don't want resistance members getting.... what's the American term... oh yea, 'Banked", or something of that line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum