Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!!

2 posters

Go down

Is The New 'Sins' Idea Good?

New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!! I_vote_lcap75%New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!! I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 9 ]
New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!! I_vote_lcap0%New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!! I_vote_lcap25%New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!! I_vote_lcap0%New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!! Empty New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!!

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:19 am

Yo!
I've been doing some research on the 'seven deadly sins' and according to wikipedia, they've become for a whole, the 'Eleven Deadly Sins' meaning... we get four more homunculi permitted on the sight! The sins are:
Extravagence - Unrestrained Excess.
Acedia - Neglect.
Despair - Dissatisfaction.
Vainglory - Constant Boasting.
So how does it sound? Cool, huh? That means we can have eleven sins on the site at a time!! Awesome!
Oh, and as an update on the homunculi, this is a little announcement on the red stones and some info on the transitions -the difference between a red-marked homunculus and a purple-marked homunculus-.
Red Stones Update:
When a homunculus evolves, they are on the most count fed one or more red stones by the Mother or Father of the homunculi, but to let you know, THESE ARE NOT PHILOSOPHERS STONES. These stones are actually just simple red stones, made from red water. Nothing really special. Homunculi can evolve on their own, though, and they stay purple-marked if untainted by the red water. After innitial encounter with the red stone(s), if you have any encounters afterwards you are automatically assumed to have one of the 'parents' of the homunculi already grant you with the core of your body, a philosopher's stone.
This works in the same way as in brotherhood, and if you kill the homunculus enough times, it will die. Crush the stone and they die, simple. The stone does not have to be located underneath the seal of the homunculus, but on most cases it is. A shape-shifter like Envy, however, can relocate the stone.
For example, Envy's mark is on the right side of his chest, but in fact his stone is located in the centre of his forehead, just behind the skull's casing. It becomes slightly prominent when he changes into his 'true form of envy', the large thing that the original envy changes into. Get where I'm going? If not, just ask some questions and I'll answer.
Mark Update:
Red marked - You have consumed at least one red stone within the week and/or you have a philosopher's stone encased into your being (if you have no philosopher's stone, and it's been over a week since eating the red stone, you return to normal and the mark reverts)
Purple marked - You're a pure homunculus, or basically, you are untainted. These are usually unevolved homunculi who still possess the traits of a normal human like eating, sleeping ETC along with a vague ability to heal, it is rare to have an evolved homunculus in this state, but the evolved homunculus, because it has no stone to support on, can be killed like a human by one blow because it healing ability vanishes with the new one's arrival. Ask for more if you want ^^;;

Well, yeah. Oh! Here's the abilities for the new sins (and the old):
Extravagence - Teleportation: You can teleport to any place you have in mind that is up to 50m away
Acedia - Ultimate Eye
Despair - Invisibility
Vainglory - Mind-reading/Telepathy
Lust - Lance-like fingertips
Sloth - The ability to turn into water
Wrath - The ability to fuse things with your body
Pride - The ability to manipulate and move in shadows.
Envy - Shape-shifting
Gluttony - Acid-like saliva, allowing you to eat through anything.
Greed - Diamond-like Carbon Shield.

Until next time,
En~

Last edited by Alexander Elric on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!! Empty Re: New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:22 am

Well now I want to be a homonculi too Sad

Back to top Go down

New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!! Empty Re: New Sins = New Homunculi!! HOMUNCULUS UPDATE!!

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:29 am

Lol XD You can if you want, just register a homunculus, but we're not letting any more alchemists be homunculi as well, so you'll have to ditch your alchemist ability ^.^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 am

yeah i now it makes me sad, but I will stay an alchemist just because i also enjoy that. I just wanted the name Vainglory! Can you imagine running around shouting I AM VAINGLORY FEAR ME. That would be hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:32 am

roflmao XD "I AM BRAGGER FEAR ME!!" roflmao XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:34 am

I know right, I just see some strange cross dressing anime character as Vainglory. It makes me giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:35 am

Me too, lol XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:19 pm

hey al, not that the new homunculi aren't pwnage, but acedia=sloth,extravagence=lust,vainglory=pride,despair=envy.xD those are really just the original names/parts of the main 7. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Sadly it is true, but I hope we can ignore that if everyone wants to others too,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 pm

yea...but to be specific on them, for example, acedia is only the part of sloth involving not caring for other events around you. ^^ so they are semi-different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 am

Hey, they were on wikipedia and besides, the roll of being a homunculus is popular, so i thought I'd be nice and give you all four more sins ^.^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:26 am

Er, I had an idea... you could probably use the eight virtues if you wanted to. I can't quite remember what they are but... just a thought ^^;
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 am

Guess which one I chose? xD Oh, that poo won't go away. Anyways, I like the idea. This site is getting pretty popular, and the more homunculi the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 am

7 virtues- (these should only be good homunculi! xD)
chastity-opposite of lust i believe. power-time slowing/speeding up.
humility-opposite of pride. power-control of light
charity-opposite of greed. power-can turn into a gas to avoid harm
patience-opposite of envy. power- solid illusions
diligence-opposite of sloth. power- super speed
kindness-opposite of wrath. power- splitting atoms
temperance-opposite of gluttony. power- spit shield

(xD thanks val!)

Last edited by darkamaru on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Hm... good idea Dark. A good chain of homunculi... well, we wont invoke it until the eleven slots are full ^.^ And lol Tobi XD Yes, I love putting on the black hayate's excriment option because YOU CLICK IT XD lol. I'm glad the site's getting popular.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Lol, yays, helpuful Darky XD
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:26 am

Psh, I'm not the only one who clicks it. 2 people voted for it, see? And so am I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:57 am

XD Lol for black hayate's pee and poo
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:48 am

patience-opposite of envy. power- Change the appearance of surroundings
diligence-opposite of sloth. power- Ability to walk fast
kindness-opposite of wrath. power- Ability to split atoms
temperance-opposite of gluttony. Power- Can make a shield out of spit?

Here ya go Dark fille dout the rest Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:22 pm

What is this about splitting atoms?!

That means nukes!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm

I'll deal with the powers of the virtues if they ever come around...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:55 am

...but...i already made them... O.O okay though. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down