Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encounters

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Encounters Empty Encounters

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:23 am

Since getting to Amestris, Yuan had done what he always did. Wander. But for some reason, the humunculus had felt drawn somewhere, like a moth to a lamp. He had felt drawn to a city called Dublith, and upon reaching it, had wandered the streets until he found an abandoned building. Why did he feel like going there? He didn't know.
Upon entering, he found it to look like what ahd once been a bar. He ran smooth fingers along the surface bafore turning to a wall.
"Training seems forever ago, a little practice never hurt... and there's no one around to scold me." he grinned and shrugged off his jacket. He let the still foreighn feeling of ultimate shield go up his arms to his shoulders. He scratched an X into the wall with an index finger and stepped back, deciding to use the wall for target practice. He hit it again and again, making a low thump each time and shakeing bits of plaster from the ceiling.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Encounters Empty Re: Encounters

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:32 am

Currently in the guise of a normal teen with short silver hair and silver eyes, as well as a simple white shirt and jeans, Envy calmly walked down the streets of his old town with a blank face. After all, finally admitting to one's self that she really was dead and it wasn't a dream was hard.
Sometimes he wished he was fully human so he could be a fool and try to bring her back, but that just made him chuckle to himself in a light voice as he took a left down an abandoned street. Silly humans.
He suddenly heard a crash and a few thumps coming from a building just down the road as a small handgun, fully loaded, materialized in his left hand with a white light before he sneered and walked down and into the building. He was a homunculus after all, he didn't die so easily.
After deciding the first room was empty, he followed the sound until he was greeted with the sight of one very familiar rat sitting on a crate and his big brother Greed punching the crap out of the wall. He snickered to himself before putting on a very convincing wary face and stepping into the room, gun out in front of him and shaking in his hands as his eyes were wide.
"Wh- What are you?!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:40 am

Jun squeaked something and looked at Greed, who plainly ignored her.
"You." punch. "Don't." another punch. "Need." the wall started to crack. "To." the building creaked. "Know." he growled, fist going straight the wall. He pulled his hand back, ultimate shield melting from his skin in patches. Greed dusted his hands together and turned to glare at the silver haired person. With one hand he brushed his bangs from where they fell completely in his eyes. They stayed and his dark brown eyes seemed to glitter in the gloom. Dust floated about in shafts of sun and plaster was still falling from the hole he had made.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:40 am

Revel teleported nearby and sighed, whining and bothering Greed as she tended to do, "Yuan... when is daddy gonna teach me to fiiiggghhhttt." She sighed out in her high-pitched voice, her voice howling in boredom, obviously. She had found a chair to sit upon and was glaring at a wall in front of her. Her eyes darted to a boy, which locked on him, wide eyed and speechless. Her big red eyes blinked a couple times as she pulled her legs into an indian style.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:45 am

Eyes wide and shaky, his whole frame seemed to shake in fear as he fired seven bullets at his brother, even though the gun clearly only held six. He flicked his pinky slightly as a gesture saying 'hello' to Jun, but it just looked like a normal twitch to most people.
"You're not going to eat me are you?!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 am

Greed raised his eyebrows, noteing the extra bullet... of course, he wasn't a gun expert. He sighed as his arms healed themselves, for he had thrown them up to protect his head.
"Do I look like the eating people type?" he asked boredly and glanced at revel.
"When he wants to I guess... and don't ask me to tech you. I'm no tutor." He shook his head.
Jun nodded at Alex, deciding not to tell Yuan, seeing as he had ignored her.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:51 am

"Y-Yes!!!" Envy barked out in a high pitched voice as he shot at Greed again, this time at his privates, "You look like the g- guy from the speedo infomercials!!!"
If that didn't give it away, what would?
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:51 am

Revel whined again and stared at the man, tilting her head and hopping up. "You look funny~!" she giggled in her usual tone and looked at the wall again, tapping her chin. How was there seven bulles when a gun only held six? Wrinkling her nose, she pondered this thought a good while.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:54 am

Greed slowly smirked. "Why are you so obsessed with associating me with swimsuits that I think only male strippers would wear, Envy?" he asked with raised eyebrows, his smirk turning to a grin.
"Speedo is better then Greedykins though." he muttered quietly enough that Revel couldn't hear.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:55 am

"Ah-hah!" Envy said as the gun vanished from his hand in a white light and he beams out, not bothering to change forms though, "It took you long enough, after all Jun figured it out as soon as I entered, thanks for not telling, Jun-chan." He winked at the rat before petting her.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 am

Jun squeaked.
"You could smell the similarity? Traitor." Greed said with a palyful growl directed at his rat.
"What're you doing around here anyway, Envy?" he asked, grabbing his red and orange jacket off the floor.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 pm

"I was visiting my original's dead sister's grave." Envy said with a shrug as he extended his hand, offering for Jun to climb onto his shoulder, "After all, Chamille was a good enough person to give me the ability to do alchemy."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Jun went running up envy's arm and balanced on his shoulder, seeming pleased.
"Intresting. I don't know if my original had siblings... I don't even know his birthday. It's kinda funny, I have perfect memory of everything he remembered... except for siblings... and important dates." Greed shrugged. He silently hoped Envy didn't ask why he was there. He ahd a feeling his younger brother would laugh at him for the weird magnetic feeling.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 pm

"So... what're you doing here?" He asked as he finally shifted back into himself, only it became evident he was wearing his predecessor's outfit and his symbol was now sitting happily on his left shoulder, a happy blue as it had been for a while now.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Yuan stared at the blue questioningly but said nothing about it.
"I don't know... You'll probably laugh at this... but I felt drawn here. It was like this place is a magnet or something. i don't even know why I came in this bar... it's weird." he shook his head and looked at the inscription of the bar name over the shelves where liquor was once stored.
"What's that say? It's faded and I have a hard enough time as it is reading Amestrian." He asked, eyeing the Devil's nest sign suspiciously.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:30 pm

"Huh?" Envy asked as he turned and blinked at the sign, "Devil's nest? This place has been out of business for nearly 30 years now."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 pm

"So that's what it syas. Weird." Yuan stated. "Why does it sound familiar though?" he muttered, scratching his head, trying to think of where he might have ehard it.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:42 pm

"Who knows? Maybe your original was here, and I'm talking original Greed here." Envy said as he tapped his chin, "Well I don't really recognize it other than coming here as a kid with Chamille and just hanging around the ruins."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:56 pm

"Why would that make me want to come here though?" Greed asked with a sigh, walking behind the counter and slowly picking up empty liqour bottles and examining them before putting them back. "It's kinda..." he trailed off, seeing something weird hidden a bottle.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:28 pm

"Well, I can't blame you. I was drawn to Central for the same reason, really."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:15 pm

"Kinda weird, like we can't shake off our pasts." he laughed as he grabbed the weird object. "A photo?" Greed stared at the very old, faded, dusty, slightly blood stained photo pictureing people he didn't know. "That's kinda weird."
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:12 am

"Ne, gimme that." Envy said as he snatched the photo and sat down and looked at it, before raising an eyebrow at the first guy in the photo, of which had to be about 100 years old if the black and white and all the tearing and such said anything, "Oh, the original Greedo and his buddies~~"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:57 am

"How do you know?" Yuan asked, peering over Envy's shoulder at the picture. "Are you suddenly an expert?"
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:26 pm

"No, it's just unlike his brother, my great grandpa Alphonse could actually draw. And he was pretty good at it too, he drew this guy and his buddies and all the original homunculi and blah in his diary."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:59 am

"Hmm, weird." Greed shrugged. "This guy seems... excentric though. I mean what'sw ith the fluffy vest? He can't be normal." Greed laughed. "Right, Jun?" and the first Greed wasn't the normal one.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: