Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit Drunk

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Bit Drunk Empty A Bit Drunk

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Tobi walked down the street. He was a little drunk, truth be told, and he was dreading the hangover that was sure to come in the morning. He sighed, hoping he didn't see anyone he knew. He wasn't even technically old enough to drink, but the people at the bar had simply assumed he was 21 when he came in wearing his military uniform, and he was pretty tall for his age. He hiccuped slightly. Why did I get drunk again...? Oh, well.

Back to top Go down

A Bit Drunk Empty Re: A Bit Drunk

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Al groaned a bit as he looked in yet another shop window to see dark navy hair instead of blonde, but shook his head anyway. He wanted a new look and he gave himself one, and though he could change back at any time, his pride was stake here and thus he has yet to. The navy did go with his military uniform though.
Shaking his head again, he turned to continue walking only to bump into someone -yet again!-.
Naturally, being the obviously smaller of the two, he stumbled back, only t get a dead pan look on his face when he saw Mustang. A drunk Mustang at that.
'If he mistakes me for a woman in this form I'll kick his drunken ass to tim-buk-too'
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Tobi noticed Al. Shit, is that Toeblade? He stumbled, turning around. Losing his balance, he fell onto his ass on the road. He groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 am

Al couldn't help but snicker as he pushed a small stand of hair out of his face and knelt down next to the guy.
"Enjoying yourself there, Colonel?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:43 am

Tobi stumbled to his feet, nearly falling again. "Why're you even here?" He asked, voice slightly slurred. He was obviously trying to hide the fact that he was drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:22 pm

"Easy, I'm here because I wanted to take a nice walk out at a night like this, when it's not so crowded. I expected to see someone like you out here, and drunk no less as well. What is it that I smell on your breath, huh? Whiskey? Vodka?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 am

Tobi sighed. "You wouldn't know the difference, anyways, would you?" He asked, shaking his head. "It's whiskey. And I'm not that drunk, either." He hiccuped a few times. "Just....a little bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 pm

"Sure, and your wobbling all over the sidewalk counts as 'just a little bit drunk', hm?" Envy asked before shifting into his subordinate, Lanza, and without warning picking the drunk man up in a piggy-back style on his back, before heading back in the direction of Central, "I'm taking you back to the dorms," He said, though still using his own voice -which sounded weird coming from the deep-voiced Lanza-, "So if you pass out before we get there, I'm plonking you in my room, got it?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:08 am

"Dorms?" Tobi groaned. "But I don't want to go to the dorms. And I sure as hell don't want to be in your dorm passed out, either. No telling what you'll do to me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:21 am

"Do I look like a rapist to you? Though I wouldn't mind drawingo n your face with permanent marker and dying your hair pink, so I suggest you show me the way to your own room when we get to the dorm building, genius"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:27 am

Tobi sighed. "I can make it to the dorms my own ya know," He slurred, having given up on pretending to be sober.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:30 am

"Sure, you were doing a splendid job heading the wrong way beforehand, genius. If I left you going, you would've turned up at the East-Side Slums of Central." Al spoke as he rounded a corner and began to head down the barely touched street, a car or two passing every now and again.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:33 am

"I know my own way around..." There was a pause as Tobi tried to remember...what city was this again? "Cen....tral."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:36 am

"You're hopeless when you're drunk." Envy said with a sigh, before noticing an empty taxy coming their way and instinctively waving out at it, of which the car parked near them and Al climbed in, placing the drunk Tobi in the car before sliding in next to him, he then shifted his voice to Lanza's before speaking: "Central HQ, Colonel Dormitory please."
"Sure."
"Thanks."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:38 am

Tobi glanced around the taxi wildly. "I'm not d-drunk!" He insisted. He looked up at Al, looking confused. Wait, who's this guy? Where the hell did Al go? Okay...maybe he was a little drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:42 am

"Ignore him, this guy's just a little tipsy" Al said through Lanza's voice and mouth as they turned down into a more popular street, meanign they were getting close, "And quit zoning out, pretty boy."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:46 am

Tobi blinked. "I'm not tipsy!" He insisted with a hiccup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:06 pm

"You are, because you completely missed the fact I just threw an insult at you." Envy said through the taller and larger man's voice while the headquarters began to get closer in view. The car then stopped at a traffic light.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:34 pm

"You...suck at in...sults," Tobi slurred, "If I didn't even notice one of them." In his mind, he was making perfect sense, and his grammar was perfect.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OoC: Like me when I try to talk, only I'm not drunk, I just live in Alabama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:27 am

"Way to go, genius, you've just proven to the world how utterly stupid the WhiteIce Alchemist can be... it's a left on the next street." Envy said before giving the driver specific directions to the Colonel's dormitory of the Central HQ, since it was actually about a block away from the initial facility.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:15 am

"No, you're stupid!" Tobi said, laughing after he said it. His witty remarks were on hold until he was sober again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 am

"Is he alright?" The driver asked with some kind of Cretarian accent, making Al cringe a bit, but he just shrugged then.
"He's just drunk off of his ass and I don't know why. We're here." The boy said as the taxi pulled up in front of a dorm building-like area, "How much?"
"2700 cens 25." He said with that accent again, while Al just put his hand in his pocket and pretended to rummage for it, before materializing it in his hand and giving it to the man.
He then got out f the car and pulled the Colonel with him. After he shut the door, the Cretarian man drove off, leaving Al to deal with a drunken Tobi on his own.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:39 am

"Hey," Tobi slurred, "Let's go out for drinks! I haven't had anything to drink in weeks!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:55 am

"You can have some drinks AFTER we get to your room, captain sober-wannabe." Al said with a smirk and a roll of his eyes, before hauling the man back onto his back -he was still in Lanza's form- and heading into the dormitory area. He then turned down the first corridor, "What's your dorm room number?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:01 am

Tobi glanced at the door numbers. They were all blurry. But he wasn't drunk. Maybe he just needed glasses! Wait, what did Al ask? "Uh....se....ven?" He wasn't sure. It was the damn glasses thing! He'd never been able to see his dorm number correctly, or something. But he was sober. Completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next