Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you?

Go down

Who are you? Empty Who are you?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:48 am

Takegami walked into the office in his usual attire carrying his sword in his left hand. His crystal blue eyes seemed to gleam behind his short dark, haired bangs. His long jacket slowly returned to his feet as he had been walking at a rather quick speed, as usual. He looked around the office and noticed that the man he was looking for wasn't in the room at the moment. Seeing as how he was missing, Takegami took the pleasure of sitting down in a chair, and relaxing with his gourd of... well, let's just say it's a red liquid.

"Anyday now, Xan."

Back to top Go down

Who are you? Empty Re: Who are you?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Xan walked into his office, expecting a load of paperwork and then a nice, long nap while his subordinates do all of his other work for him. But when he actually looked around he saw a strange man sitting in one of his seats. Something about the man seemed familiar, but something also seemed horribly wrong about him as well. Pushing his thoughts aside for the moment, Xan spoke to this strange person who was in his office.

Who are you? And, for that matter, why are you in my office?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Takegami bore a cold smile and his eyes slendered revealing his blood lust which lurked behind such beautiful eyes. They gleamed in the light slightly and reached into his pocket pulling ou an Illuminati necklace. He chuckled slightly and leaned back crossing his legs.

"I don't know, you tell me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:30 am

Xan shrugged, keeping himself calm with relative ease. He recognized that particular Illuminati Necklace as belonging to the Illuminati Tactician, and that position belonged to Reita. Well, you are not Reita, are you? If not, then I ask again, who are you?

Just then, Xan remembered hearing some rumors about Reita's death. Naturally, he hadn't believed them, but if this man had Reita's necklace....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 am

Takegami smirked devilishly before putting the necklace back in his pocket. He hadn't mentioned Reita's name yet, which meant that this obviously belonged to the general. However, Takegami knew this already. He stood up revealling his twisted smile before answering Xan's question in a psychotic tone.

"Surely you remember me Xan? I see that everyone has forgotten about me, how sad. Anyways, now that i'm back, i believe i can strike terror in the names of everyone once more. It is i, Takegami Tejirou. The new Major taking Reita's position. I'm here to discuss that Tactician position with you. Since that idiot is dead, why not allow me to have the position?"

Takegami chuckled slightly, awaiting Xan's answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:43 am

Xan chuckled at Takegami's request. The man was insane, that part was obvious. But, genius and insanity are always two sides of the same coin, aren't they? At least darkamaru shouldn't have any problems with Takegami.

Well Takegami, you seem like an insane enough individual to take on this task. Sure, you can be the new Tactician. I assume that you already know the responsibilities of the position?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 am

Right when Xan agreed Takegami smirked slightly, and stood up slowly. He made sure to stay on Xan's left side so that only the right side of his brain would be watching him, making Takegami's appearance forever stuck in Xan's mind. The right side of the brain is home to a memory like part of the brain that is what stores visual memories. He slid his left hand through his hair, and sighed slightly.

"Tell me, just why must i be insane? I've heard many people call me insane, but are you sure you just haven't lost your sanity. I mean, wanting power, controlling an army, avoiding capture, constant stress, and let's not forget the problem of dealing with your soldiers disappearing slowly. I'm sure it's pushed you to the edge of sanity, soon, you'll drop, and i'll be the one calling you insane."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:59 am

Xan sighed then looked at Takegami with cold, calculating eyes.

When I said that you were insane, I meant it as a complement, for genius and insanity are two sides of the same coin. I never said that I was sane, Tactician.

Xan thought to himself for a moment before continuing.

Tell me, whose side are you on exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:11 am

Takegami shook his head slightly, still laughing at the man's words. He gently leaned against the wall and looked at the ceiling smiling psychoticly.

"Genius and insanity? No, there are only those who act senselessly without their brain and those who act with their brain. A genius acts with his brain, with full contempt and complete sanity. As for my side, i don't have one. Or do i? You know i studied neuroscience for quite sometime of my life, and i'm surprised by my findings. Tell me, which side are you on? And better yet, are you insane?"

Takegami's words were twisted around and held meanings that only someone of a high IQ level would catch. he gave a secret message along with several answers all carrying the same meaning. Would Xan find them? Well, that was up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Xan smiled, having learned all that he needed to know about Takegami. Well Takegami, I am on my own side if you want my complete honesty. That's why I am building an army. As for my sanity....well, you tell me. Am I insane, or perfectly of sound mind? Oh, and while I'm at it, what do you think that I intend to do with my ever growing army?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:23 am

Takegami simply slendered his eyes at the question. This was were his skills came into play, reading others lies. He contemplated an answer for a few seconds before coming to a conclusion. He looked over at Xan lazily, still showing his psychotic smile. His eyes seemed to glow slightly even in the light as he answered the question.

"Let me guess? Gain power? That's what everyone seems to be doing, along with making certain 'promises' they can't keep."

Takegami put emphasis on his last statement, meaning he knew something about Xan that Xan probably wouldn't want him to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:23 am

Xan wasn't phased by Takegami's mind games, he had played enough mind games of his own to be affected so easily. Giving Takegami a cold, emotionless, calculating look Xan began to think about his next question. Well, he did want to know exactly what Takegami knew about him.

And what 'promises' might one have made that he couldn't keep?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Xan fell right into Takegami's trap. When one lies they're left brain works harder to keep the lie straight forward and relevant to the problem, while the right brain relaxes thinking that he is safe for now. However, thanks to Takegami's so called 'mind games' he has forced Xan to reveal that there are a few details that he is hiding. Takegami simply smirked, for he did not expect Xan's right brain to struggle to fix things so quickly.

"Hm, your brain likes that of a poorly prepared story teller. You know, you should eat more sugars, it helps keep the brain active and working."

At that comment, Takegami pulled out a jolly rancher and popped one into his mouth and handed one to Xan. He was a master at his game, and he was enjoying his way of gaining an edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Xan resisted the urge to kill Takegami. It was true that he was not going to outsmart the man anytime soon, but he did not like being looked down upon. Then Xan suddenly relaxed, looking at the situation from a completely different viewpoint. He had at the very least chosen an excellent tactician, for if Takegami was as smart as Xan thought he was, then his upcoming plan might be even closer to fruition than Xan thought.

Xan took the jolly rancher and popped it into his mouth. Grape, that would do. Thanks for the jolly rancher, Takegami, but I don't believe that you answered my question. What promise have I failed to keep? I personally don't recall making such a promise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Takegami chuckled slightly as the man urged him to speak of the promise that Xan made. Takegami saw this as an invitation to continue playing his game. He focused on the man's left brain this time, and looked him in the eyes. Being able to read his brainwaves through his bodily structure and the way he spoke, Takegami was able to detect that the man was truly hiding something. He then spoke up, sounding quite a bit like Jack Sparrow when he is drunk.

"I only know of the promise in which you failed to keep as a lie."

Takegami chuckled, seeing as he answered the man's question, the answer was just jumbled up and hidden within his statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:17 am

Xan sighed, as he had no time at all for Takegami's mind games. He had important business to attend to, and he needed to plan, organize the troops, and arrange an assassination or two. Then a few ideas simultaneously struck Xan. Here was his Tactician right in front of him, why not test his abilities?

Takegami, I would like to put these games on hold for a time. As my tactician, you are expected to advise me, not attempt to drive me insane.

Walking over to his office chair, Xan sat down and looked Takegami in the eyes. Illuminati now has five Lords, one each for Amestris, Creta, the Great Desert, Frostdeath, and Aerugo. I require two more Lords, one each for Xing and Drachma. Do you know of anyone who can speak either language fluently and who could fill these positions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:54 am

Takegami simply chuckled at Xan's first comment, seeing how the man may have been broken easily. He simply sighed and sat down in his chair, still sucking on the jolly rancher quietly. He then crossed his legs rather femininely and looked Xan in the eye.

"I know of someone from Xing who could fill in the spot... Ming-Yue Yao."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:58 am

Xan knew who Takegami was referring to. It payed to be apart of an organization of spies and another that dealt with assassination. Ming-Yue Yao was Yuan's little sister, a Homunculus as well. That made things intriguing, should recruiting her be a success.

Well, she is an interesting candidate for that position, but would she willingly join the Illuminati?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:04 am

Takegami had run into the girl quite a few times, and was sure he could convince her to join them. He simply nodded in silence as he leaned back in his chair to relax. He bore a smile of contempt and calculation on his face, almost as if he was planning everything that happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:51 am

Xan thought to himself for a moment. What he needed most critically right now was an Illuminati Lord of Drachma. But he knew of no one who knew that language, as Drachma was Amestris' main enemy. Meaning that so very few people in Amestris should actually know the language. Then an idea struck Xan, a revelation as some might call it. Every member of Takegami's organization had to speak Drachman! Even Xan knew that language fluently. That meant that Takegami had to know the language!

Takegami, I have a proposition that I would like to make. I seem to be one Lord short, excluding the Xing position. I request that you fill in the position of Lord of Drachma. Will you accept this along with your Tactician duties?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Takegami smirked at the comment and laughed lightly before nodding slightly. He didn't mind having a few extra duties, aslong as it guaranteed him power, he didn't seem to mind.

"Well, i wouldn't mind taking the position, so, sure why not."

At that comment, Takegami bit down on his jolly rancher causing it to break. One usually never bit hard candies, but doing so helped release more sugars in the brain, which meant it would keep Takegami's brain working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum