Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxing before a Mission (Benji, and whoever)

Go down

Relaxing before a Mission  (Benji, and whoever) Empty Relaxing before a Mission (Benji, and whoever)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 pm

It was dusk, the sun painted a beautiful picture on the horizon. Salus had just returned from Ishval after a nearly disasterous mission. He exited the train, and began to walk the city streets. He was smoking a cigarette. It was nice to be back in Central, after all it had been a couple weeks. He walked his reddish hair blowing in a small breeze. His hands were in his pockets. he was lost in thought.

"Man it is nice to be home."

Salus said under his breath. He knew that there would not be alot of time until he was off to Drachma. Salus was so focus on his feet that he wouldn't notice if someone was walking towards him.

Back to top Go down

Relaxing before a Mission  (Benji, and whoever) Empty Re: Relaxing before a Mission (Benji, and whoever)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Benjamin was walking swifly down the street in a hurry to get home. Today had been long; Mustang was still slacking on his paperwork, and Hawkeye was out of town. So, of course, all of it was left to Mr. Havoc.
He didn't mind helping Mustang, but ditching work to go on dates with girls he barely knew was a little rediculous.

He took a deep breath and sighed as he started rummaging through his pockets for his ligher. He was always losing the damned thing. He opened the pack of cigarettes and pulled out one, placing it between his lips; unlit. Afer he did so, he stuffed his hands into his pockets again and began the search. He began to mumble to himself- then all of a sudden, he bumped into a tall man, one he had never seen before. Was he new to town?

"Sorry, that was my fault.", Benjamin apologised to the man, looking up to him.

Back to top Go down

Relaxing before a Mission  (Benji, and whoever) Empty Re: Relaxing before a Mission (Benji, and whoever)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:21 am

Salus's cigarette fell to the ground. He stopped and looked at the man that just bumped into him. he had never seen this man before. He eyeballed him up and down, not knowing to be angry at the fact that his last cigarette was ruined, and accepting of the man's apology.

"Aww.man, that was my last one too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:28 am

Benjamin looked down to the ground, then back up at Salus. Then he repeted that cycle once more.

"I should really start watching where I'm going. I was focused on getting home... I guess I forgot that other people like to walk on the sidewalk aswell.."

He pulled his pack of cigarettes out of his shirt pocket and held it out to Salus, as a truce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 am

Salus' face light up as Benjamin offered him a cigarette. It was the most thoughtful thing some one had down for him in a long time. His face streamed with happy tears as he smiled. Of course I am overexaggerating, a little. Salus took the cigarette from the pack, and lit it. Salus took a long drag and exhaled a long stream of smoke.

Thanks man. I haven't seen you around here. I got transferred about a month ago from the west, and have been everywhere it seems. I am Major Salus Fredrick the III. Nice to meet you.
Salus said as he held out his glove covered hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 am

"I started about 4 months ago, and I haven't seen you around either. Maybe we always go in opposite directions," He chuckled.

Ben stuffed the pack of cigarettes back into his pocket then grabbed the man's hand. To Ben, it seemed like they could become good friends.

"Benjamin Havoc.. Um, the first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:46 am

Salus was amazed. Not only did this man smoke the same type of cigarette as him, but he also had the same sense of humor. Now the only thing that could stop a grand friendship from forming is if the man didn't drink.

"A pleasure Benjamin. I just returned from Ishval, and was about to go get a drink, Care to join me?"Salus realized after that it may have sounded like he was asking Benjamin out for a date, but it was more innocent than that. He just met someone who he though could be a good friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 am

"Sounds good to me, I could use a few drinks. Today was hell-- I bet you're trip back to Central was too, though."

Benjamin took the unlit cigarette that he was holding between his lips and put it in his pocket, planning to save it for later. It probably wouldn't last long when they got to the bar, though. Havoc was a chain smoker.

"So, how was it in Ishval? I haven't been there in such a long time.."

He knew that Salus probably couldn't talk about his mission, since it was, in fact, a mission after all. But asking if he had a good time couldn't hurt, he supposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:09 am

"Well, what the heck we standing around here for, lets get some drinking done!"

Salus said as he puffed one last final drag from his cigaretted and threw it to the ground, crushing it with his feet.

"Ishval, was less than friendly. The people there aren't very nice to military people."

Salus said as the two walked into a dive like bar. The bar was pretty much empty.

"Well stool, or table?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 am

Benjamin tought for a moment, then answered, "Table." He walked over to a circular booth and sat down, then slid over and made room for Salus. He had alredy dubbed Salus his 'drinking buddy', and he was pretty friggin happy to have one.

The waitress immediatly came over, and Ben ordered 2 Ephemer's for himself, which were more or less manly Appletini's. The waitress then looked over to Salus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 am

Salus smiled at Benjamin's drink order. He knew what it was, but thought it was still kind of amusing. Salus caught a glimpse of the waitress in his usual way. He slid into the booth next to Ben and relaxed. It was nice to drink with someone, the last person he drank with was Reita, who is now dead, and who was slightly off putting to Salus.

"Scotch on the rocks, and make it a double. Oh annd put his drinks on my tab as well."

Salus said motioning that Ben was the him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down