Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Frightening Discovery...

Go down

A Frightening Discovery... Empty A Frightening Discovery...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:24 am

Darkamaru was walking through his office when he stumbled by a door. "Violet...Tenshi...OMG, CHASTITY!?" He slapped his hand to his mouth, remembering his cover. "Err, Violet is the new general?" He walked in and closed the door, looking around.

Back to top Go down

A Frightening Discovery... Empty Re: A Frightening Discovery...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:48 am

Violet looked at Darkamaru and saw past his clever disguise.She then walked over to him and said "Hi,I'm lt.general tenshi"Her bad grammar was actually scary.But her being a high rank in military was scarier!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 am

"Chastity..." He was half whispering to keep anyone from hearing. "What are you doing here! I told you to stay at the hideout while I came here. I was supposed to be the only one here. Other than Envy anyways... But I do want you to help me. Will you help your master out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down