Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Fun In The Snow [Darksy and Revsy.xD]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Some Fun In The Snow [Darksy and Revsy.xD] Empty Some Fun In The Snow [Darksy and Revsy.xD]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Darkamaru was bored now and was walking around Frostdeath looking for something to do... He was in a bigger village so there were more modern things here than in most. He pridefully walked past a billboard that said, "Notre ville est un supporter fier de notre grande Regle du Royaume!" He was their Regle Du Royaume, The Ruler Of The Kingdom. Him and Yuan were abit much alike in that aspect, he pondered.

(Our town is a proud supporter of our great Ruler Of The Kingdom!)

Back to top Go down

Some Fun In The Snow [Darksy and Revsy.xD] Empty Re: Some Fun In The Snow [Darksy and Revsy.xD]

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Revel staggered through the snow, shivering. Heat she could handle... she could live with.. but the snow.. the cold.. was not her cup of tea. Her whole body shook and it didn't help that most of her protection was a simple burlap cloak. Sneezing she looked at Ama who was padding through no problem, "Lucky mutt." she chattered and hugged her arms closer to her chest
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Some Fun In The Snow [Darksy and Revsy.xD] Empty Re: Some Fun In The Snow [Darksy and Revsy.xD]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Darkamaru continued walking, a few times being stopped by his loyal subjects who would chat with him. He enjoyed his job here. He then spotted someone he recognized. "Hey Revel!" he yelled out through the icy wind. He skipped towards her and grinned when he finally reached her. He then looked down curiously before happily petting ama. "Aww, why didn't you tell me you had a cute little doggie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Revel shivered and smiled, her teeth chattering "SH-sH-sHe was w-w-with m-my friend...." Ama whimpered and sniffed Dark's hand curiously, not yet knowing him.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:20 pm

He smiled at Ama and scratched her head before looking at Revel with a bit of concern. "Here, wanna borrow my cloak? You get kind of cold..." Just then a camera man and a reporter walked up to him. The reporter, a young female frostdeathian smiled at him and stood beside Dark and Revel.
*1"Bonjour chacun, c'est Jessica Bouleve ` les reportages. Je viens d'apercevoir la Regle du Royaume, Darkamaru dans les rues! "
Darkamaru just smiled and waved before whispering in Revel's ear, "Hey Revsy, didja know your on the news right now?"
*2"Bonjour, Jessica. Il est grand d'etre ici ce matin. Un jour agreable, clair. Aucun blizzard ou vraiment mauvais vents. Temps juste parfait.

*1-Hello everyone, this is Jessica Bouleve` reporting. I have just spotted Ruler OF The Kingdom, Darkamaru on the streets!"
*2-Hello, Jessica. It's great to be here this morning. A nice, clear day. No blizzards or really bad winds. Just perfect weather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Revel blinked and snuggled into the nice and warm cloak. Her eyes stared widely on the camera, almost mezmorized by it. She glanced at Dark and stared a minute, "The news?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 am

He nodded, still smiling at the reporter. "I'm famous here, so I get stopped every so often, especially by Jessica here." He smiled again and him and the reporter continued a conversation in Frostdeathian for about five minutes. Every so often he would point to Revel and smile. "Et c'est mon ami, Soiree. Je me suis juste rencontre en haut avec elle, donc je dois aller maintenant. Bon au revoir chacun!" which roughly translated to "And this is my friend, Revel. I just met up with her, so I have to go now. Good bye everyone!" He smiled and waved at the cameraman as Jessica signed off. The reporter hugged Dark and they shook hands before she left. " Okay well, that was fun... Hehe, so whatcha doing out here, sis?" He smiled. He considered the Homunculi to be his brothers and sisters, no matter what they would say to it. He figured Revel wouldn't care so much though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:37 am

Revel of course saw Pride as a strange, but interesting brother, "I was exploring and I guess my sense of direction is..." she paused and blushed, "Lacking.." Ama seemed to snicker. "Oh shush silly dog!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:44 am

He grinned and laughed too. "Well, while your here, wanna see some cool stuff? All of it is free. Hehe, especially for the Regle Du Royaume and his friend! So where do you want to go first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 am

Revel shivered "Somewhere warm? I-I prefer warmth...?
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:53 am

"Well pretty much every building is heated. Or else we would have all died by now... Like I did..." He laughed slightly, somehow amused by the dark irony of the statement. "But first...Have you ever ridden a woolly camel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 am

Revel blinked, "Is it like a horse?" her eyes were edged with confusion as she rubbed her arms causing friction to warm themselves. Ama shook off some white snow from her pelt and let out a loud yawn.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 am

"A bit slower, but yea, sort of. Wanna ride one to the mall?" He grinned and pulled out a radio transmitter with his Initials etched into the side. It also had a picture of a Fox with large eagle wings flying upwards painted on the back, the symbol of Frostdeath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:00 am

"Uhmm sure!" Revel smiled. She was covered in cloaks and looked like something out of a horror movie, the crazy old lady noone listens too.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 am

Darkamaru smiled and pressed a few buttons. "Deux chameaux s'il vous plait, monsieur Johan `." As he spoke, a carriage came up with several dozen small, but VERY furry camels tied to the back. Darkamaru unhitched two and paid the man two gold coins. He then climbed onto his and helped Revel onto hers. "Okay now, hold still and just pat its hump to make it move. Only pull on the cord when you want it to stop." He smiled and did as he said, his camel moving slowly into the street, where several other people were doing the same, most carrying heavy goods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:06 am

Revel stared at the camel, "It's.. so furry.." she began petting the camel. The camel let out a groan and pawed at the ground with a look of dull boredom on it's face, "Why the hump?" she suddenly blurted out."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 am

He laughed. "Just cus...It's really just the most reasonable place since when you sit on it, your hands are beside it. Convenience I guess..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:11 am

Revel blinked and pat the camel's hump and let out a shout of surprise as the camel sped up.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:13 am

He laughed at Revel's surprise and clapped his hands. Her camel slowed down to about 15 MPH, normal speed for the animals. "So, have you ever done horseback-riding?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 am

Revel blushed and twiled her hair slightly, "Uhmm I.. well.." her face was red "Yuan taught me how..."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:17 am

"Cool, then you should already know something about it, right?" He smiled and then pointed out some stores and a small Bazaar with many of the Frostdeathians buying and selling their goods or services.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 am

Revel nodded and managed her balance "Do you ride these often?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 am

"Pretty much every tie I'm here. They're kind of like the txis of Frosdeath. You pay to rent one, you ride it somewhere, you 'park' it, the owner comes and recollects it. Simple, really. Hey, look, there's the mall!" he said pointing to a moderate sized building about a dozen meters ahead of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 am

Revel blinked a couple times, still way behind on most civilized organizations. She lookjed at Dark ".... what's a mall?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 am

Darkamaru smiled. "Like a place where people buy stuff... I was a bit confused first too, but I've seen it all...Except a supermarket... I just recently saw one and the door tried to eat my hand!" He was, of course talking about when him and Ilona went shopping and his finger got caught i the sliding doors...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next