Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting. (Ilona and Katie - CLOSED)

Go down

Meeting. (Ilona and Katie - CLOSED) Empty Meeting. (Ilona and Katie - CLOSED)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:19 am

She stood up on guard, waiting paitently. A text arrived for her this morning, the snder saying she wants to meet and "settle" something..Ilona sighed and started smoking a cigerette to pass the time.

Last edited by xX-Hyogetsu-Xx on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Meeting. (Ilona and Katie - CLOSED) Empty Re: Meeting. (Ilona and Katie - CLOSED)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:24 am

Katie Lynn was very cross right now.
Mostly at this one person...
Earlier, some woman named Ilona met up with Takegami, the person that Katie really likes--maybe even admires, and Ilona had taken his attention away from her.
It shouldn't matter, but it does.
She had also just learned that Ilona and Takegami were dating.
Wouldn't that mean that Ilona would be on Take's mind 24/7, and he would forget about her?
Maybe she was going overboard, but Katie didn't care.

She stepped in front of Ilona. "Hey," She greeted, trying to sound cheerful.
"We have something to talk about, don't we?"

Back to top Go down

Meeting. (Ilona and Katie - CLOSED) Empty Re: Meeting. (Ilona and Katie - CLOSED)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 am

She saw the girl and remembered: The girl who was with Takegami. Ilona threw away her cigeretter and held out her hand.
"Hello, I'm Ilona Szilagyi...So what do you need to talk to me about..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:29 am

Katie hated being mad at people, and this was overexaggeration, but somehow, she couldn't help it.

"Katie Lynn Ash--Limestone Alchemist. But I'm sure you already know me." Katie introduced herself, not even bothering shaking Ilona's hand. Maybe that was a bit rude.
"You've seen me with Takegami before, right? I remember you fairly well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:33 am

She lowered her hand. Limestone Alchemist, it sounded familar...
"Of course I've seen you before, yesterday with Takegami? I mean, is there something you want to discuss about him?"Ilona became confused onto why this girl wants to know about her relationship..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 am

"Yeah, there is, actually." Katie said, in a somewhat stern voice. There was an undertone of uncertainty.
She started feeling guilty. What if this wasn't anything at all? She could just be being paranoid. She could just be wasting this girls time.
"I-I heard that you and Takegami are dating now, and I just found him again after a long while...you see, we met in R-Reole, on a mission. We were paired together--without even knowing each other. We met, and started out rough, but later on...w-well, we're just really close now." She explained, stuttering every now and then, showing that she was nervous and uncertain about this meeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:41 am

She tilted her head and smiled. Started out rough huh?
"Well Takegami and I met before..But for some reason we both don't remember how or when we met. It was kind of like fate..Like your meeting with him, the start was rough. And, well..I'm working on it."She gave the girl a reasurring smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 am

Katie's original personality was about to come out. She couldn't help but feel stupid after asking Ilona all the way out here.
"Y-yeah...well...I wanted to ask..." She realized that she now wasn't sure how to ask what she wanted to know.
"A-are you..." She didn't know how to phrase it.
She turned completely to Ilona and bowed apologeticly.
"I'm sorry for asking you all the way out here for my selfish reasons!" She blurted out. "B-but I'm just worried about Takegami...I mean, I really admire him, and think of him as someone close to me, like a family member! And...I admit, I was jealous of you...."
She explained, standing up. She felt guilty holding all of this in at first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:52 am

Ilona became startled at first but then smiled.
"I don't blame you for being jealous. You're lucky to think of him as a family member..I don't even know how I see him...Let alone why I'm with him..."She said, her eyes becoming sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 am

"Thanks for understandi--aw, don't be upset! I'm sure you'll find what he means to you soon!" Katie saw how sad she looked, and tried to cheer her up, as she would to her friends.
"Actually, I wouldn't mind...if you and Takegami get together. I think it'd be sweet." She thought for a moment before saying that. And she meant it. If she didn't, she'd blurt out what she really thought right after.
Katie isn't the type--at all--to lie or hold grudges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 am

She smiles, not wanting to tell her Takegami's words to her. He see's Ilona as a toy that he can easily throw away. Telling this girl that will ultimately destroy her image of Takegami.
"Thank you for your blessing.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:07 am

"You're welcome...again, I'm sorry for calling you all the way out here. I just...needed to get that off my chest." Katie blushed slightly, embarrassed for that very reason.
"So...what does Takegami act like around you? He treats me the same way I think of him...at least, that's my opinion. He hasn't told me what he thinks of me. Although, you can tell from his actions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:10 am

"Well..."She starts thinking, he can be a charming lover but then again...His red eyes and that smile is something she could not forget.
"I'm not sure..I just think he likes toying around with me but there are sometimes when he sounds like he cares for me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:14 am

"Awwww!" Katie smiled. She thought it was sweet. Now that she thought about it, since Takegami was like a father to her, maybe Ilona could be like her second mother as well? Of course, she has her own family at home, but it couldn't hurt to have a second family...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 am

"Anyway, it was nice talking to you..I hope we meet again?"She said, relieved that this girl hadn't seen the true nature of Takegami. Ilona then held out her hand for the second time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:19 am

Katie nodded with a bright smile. She felt relived, and really happy that she talked with Ilona.
This time, she took her hand.
"I hope to meet you again soon, Ilona. It was nice to meet you--again, of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum