Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All is fair in hate and war(Darkamaru ,tobi,and katie lynn)

Go down

All is fair in hate and war(Darkamaru ,tobi,and katie lynn) Empty All is fair in hate and war(Darkamaru ,tobi,and katie lynn)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:01 am

Violet walked back into the office and then left."I should give you some privacy for your big fight" She said as she left the room.She worried about Katie not being able to fight and all.Lets just hope!

Back to top Go down

All is fair in hate and war(Darkamaru ,tobi,and katie lynn) Empty Re: All is fair in hate and war(Darkamaru ,tobi,and katie lynn)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:16 am

Darkamaru walked into the room. He had gotten a note from an anonymous person saying to come here. When he got there, no one was there. "Hello? Anyone? Helloooooooo..." He shrugged and sat down on the ground, falling asleep...

Back to top Go down

All is fair in hate and war(Darkamaru ,tobi,and katie lynn) Empty Re: All is fair in hate and war(Darkamaru ,tobi,and katie lynn)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:51 am

Tobi sighed, shaking his head. If he keeps falling asleep, this should be easy. He glanced at Katie and gave her a reassuring nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:11 am

Darkamaru slumped over on the ground, still sleeping... He was waiting for whoever called him to come...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 am

Kaite gulped and looked to Tobi. She was obviously nervous.
She nodded back to him. Her blue eyes drifted to the silver weapon in her hands.
She sighed. She was certainly nervous; although she had to try.
She knew Dark, but she didn't know his fighting skills. Maybe she was underestimating herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:20 am

Tobi stepped out. "I'm not fighting him if he's asleep," He announced. "Hey, Dark! Wake up, you tiny shrimp!" He chuckled, knowing how sensitive the homunculus was about his height.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 am

Darkamaru not only snapped awake but flew at Tobi before realizing who he tackled to the ground. "I AM NOT A LITTLE- Hmm? Oh, hey lil Roy. Hehe... What are you doing here?" He smiled obliviously and looked at Katie, noticing the weapon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:13 am

Tobi wrinkled his forehead. Lil Roy? What the hell? Shrugging, he pushed Dark off of him and glanced at Katie. "Uh, Darkumaru," He said nervously, "Me and Major Ash here have been assigned a...mission of sorts from Lieutenant General Tenshi that involves you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:08 am

Katie stepped up towards Dark and Tobi.
"And the mission...so happens to be to fight you. If I recall, to test our skills," She admitted straight away. She sounded a little more confident, but you could hear it in her voice that she still didn't want to do this.
She then realized that Tobi just called her 'Major Ash'...she didn't like to be reffeared to by her rank and then her last name. That also reminded her how people always think that Lynn is her middle name. Her full first name is Katie-Lynn, but people don't seem to get that. Although she doesn't mind when people make that mistake.

"I guess Lieutenant General Tenshi didn't tell you about the mission. I'm not sure why of that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:33 am

Darkamaru scowled at Violet's name."Why does she do this kind of crap?" Then completely out of NOWHERE he unsheathed his katanas and swung one at Katie and one at Tobi. Seeing as neither had ever seen him fight, it would have been a surprise at how easily he could swing the long swords, even though he had the height to weight ratio of a small child. In addition to that, he stomped a foot and roses shot from the ground at the two. Time for their training, apparently...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Tobi jumped quickly out of the way, avoiding the katana, smirking. "Sweet!" He said, "This won't be boring. Look out, Katie!" He looked down at his blade. In reality, he didn't want to have to use it. After he'd left home in Dublith as a kid, he'd hoped he'd never have to use a blade this way again. That's why he'd learned alchemy. But, he'd also hoped he'd never go back, but he'd done that too, hadn't he? Might as well break all the promises he'd made to himself, right? Double or nothing, he thought with a shrug as he took a quick step towards Dark, making it look as if he were still regaining his balance from the dodge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:13 am

Katie, shreiking slightly, dodged the first katana attack.
Taking a good grip of the swoard she was given, and took a quick breath. She wasn't ready! She knew she wasn't.
But, apparently, it was Dark's choice to start.
She just hoped she'd be alright in this fight...
She followed along with Tobi, and stepped up next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Tobi smiled, glad she was okay. "Good dodge," He said encouragingly, not taking his eyes off Dark, anticipating his next mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 am

Darkamaru grinned. "You two look like I'm actually trying to kill you! I might try that at Violet later, but I wouldn't REALLY hurt you guys!" He grinned and as he swung the katanas again, he made vines shoot up the blade and wrap around their legs. "Nah, I'll just make you two work! This is training, correct?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 am

Tobi leaned down and sliced the vines open with the knife. "Hey, be prepared, right? I always fight as if my life is in danger."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:16 am

Katie, following Tobi in slight panic, cut the vines and shook them off her feet.
This was in fact training, and she knew that Dark wasn't one to hurt people he knew and liked, so she knew that they were safe. It was just going to be tough training.
She couldn't even think of anything to say; let alone, would she. She's too nervous on thinking how she'll do rather than speaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 am

Darkamaru grinned at Tobi, the slashed vines pulling a hydra and growing two more from the sliced spots. "And I always fight casually... So be prepared." He stomped, shooting a wall of shadow up behind Katie toi knock her down, putting a small brier patch in front. He then, in one fluid motion, pulled a blunt ended dagger from a pocket and hurled it at Tobi's stomach, aiming to knock him down.

(OOC- when he says casually...well, imagine a one man army facing everything on Earth all at once. xD but at least he won't go true form on you guys. lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum