Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantom's Helping Out

Go down

Phantom's Helping Out Empty Phantom's Helping Out

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:36 am

Username: Phantom
Position Applying For: 1st Moderator Position (Seeing Lanza has applied for Head Moderator)
Reason For Wanting That Position: I really enjoy helping others and helping with the improvement of an rp forum. And according to others I'm a great Rper (not to sure if that's gonna help lol)
Past Experience: I used to be a mod on 2 other sites and an admin on another. The mod experiences lasted for a few months (4) and the admin lasted for about 2 months. The sites that I was given those positions on were all closed due to inactivity T~T
Why Should We Hire You?: Well I am good helper and dedicated and will strive to get on whenever I get the chance (unless I'm like seriourly injured or sick you know what I mean)

*Also after I get the hang of the Mod duties again I wouldn't mind helping out as an Admin or somethin else*

Back to top Go down

Phantom's Helping Out Empty Re: Phantom's Helping Out

Post by Alaric Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Well, since there's no absolute proof of your being a mod/admin in those 3 unknown sites, I'll put you on a trial period for a week. (You have to agree to this first before I do it) It's basically where if you stay in my favour, you're cleared and can continue being a mod here; If you do something stupid like delete a topic that's not dead yet (as in, 6 months+ old and no new replies = dead) or screw up a member's post without reason ETC, you will not be aloud to become a member of staff on this site, ever, no matter how much future experience or proof elsewhere you might get.
That's all. So, are you up for the 'probation period'?
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:23 am

Sure thing boss ^_^

Back to top Go down