Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fated metting? (Privtae Xan and Reita)

Go down

A fated metting? (Privtae Xan and Reita) Empty A fated metting? (Privtae Xan and Reita)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:51 am

It was early in the afternoon in south city the sun was high above the heads of the people shining brightly not a cloud was in sight just the clear blue sky as far as one could see. On the west side of town in a small apartment like building shouting could be heard inside the building anyone who knew of the place didn't stop to look but those who were curious to the shouting looked inside for a second inside there were many children ranging from ages six to eleven. Every child wore a white Gi and at the front was Tsuna who wore a red Gi with the sleeves ripped off Tsuna's wild brown hair was the only thing that remained from his usual style he wore no blue jeans or red long sleeved jacket not even the expensive jewelry. Tsuna punched straight out using his hips and shoulders "Tsuki" he said aloud and the children repeated the motion some getting it wrong others getting it done but roughly. Tsuna was allowed to live upstairs for free due to the fact that he taught the children how to defend themselves this was repeated for an hour or so then the children left it was at this time Tsuna went out for a jog as he often did after teaching the children he left C-A-T at home this time though. Tsuna ran for about thirty minutes or so his body wasn't tired he didn't sweat at all this was nothing for him unlike anyone normal he thought to himself he stopped near the park there were very few people here most of the time so it was quiet he liked the quiet. Tsuna sat down on a rock next to a small pond and leaned back staring at the sky he wondered how long he had until he had to move out of this town to he had already moved twice he sighed lightly.

Back to top Go down

A fated metting? (Privtae Xan and Reita) Empty Re: A fated metting? (Privtae Xan and Reita)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 am

Xanthus Cicatrice Diligenza used Zero Shift to appear standing about a yard away from Tsuna. He had appeared in a dazzling golden light, which seemed to have become his new ability color ever since he had become Level Three. Another thing that had changed was his ability to sense homunculi around him. He no longer needed the help of his sensor blade, Pizzicare. He could sense not only where homunculi were, but also whether they were a sin or a virtue. He had entered South City and immediately felt the presence of a neophyte Virtue. Following the energy signature left by the new Virtue, he had arrived here, and he had finally found who he was looking for....

Grinning, Xan said hello to the brown haired youth before him.

Hey there, I hope that I didn't startle you, young neophyte.

Back to top Go down

A fated metting? (Privtae Xan and Reita) Empty Re: A fated metting? (Privtae Xan and Reita)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 am

The lights began to flicker, and the wind outside grew stronger. an knew what this meant... but he hadn't met who had created 'it'. A figure bathed in the shadows walked through the door, his eyes cold and glowing crimson red in the shadows. Takegami had gained a new ability which allowed him to sense when a homunculus was created or near. He sighed slightly, walking out of the shadows in his all black attire. His entire body was bathed in a black and red shadow like aura, and his usuall cold smile was now just a simple frown.

He stared at the young child before him, the one that he had been sensing.

"You must be him..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 am

Tsuna heard a person speak to him a bit surprised he looked at the man he raised an eyebrow like he was wondering how the man had gotten so close without Tsuna knowing. Tsuna shook off the thought though he wasn't all powerful he couldn't see everywhere or anywhere all at once he just must not have been paying attention to his surroundings is all. Tsuna smiled at the man but was a bit confused "young neoph-? my name is Tsuna nice to meetcha mister" he said in a kind and carefree tone it seemed he didn't have a clue what the man was talking about. It was about this time that another man appeared now Tsuna was a bit wary of the two but only a bit there was no one Tsuna would have missed two people so near him unless they wanted that to happen. Tsuna spoke again but this time to the man who said "this must be him" Tsuna smiled at this man as well "wait you mean me or this mister here" he pointed to Xanthus as he spoke like it was nothing important. Again Tsuna seemed to have no idea about the gravity of his situation at all he reached into his red Gi and pulled out a piece of candy he popped it into his mouth as he waited for an answer from either of the men he did not know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:37 am

Xan looked over and saw Take. It figured that if a new homunculus was around, that Take would be one of the first to know. Oh well, it didn't matter.

Ah, so your name is Tsuna is it? Well, my name is Xanthus Cicatrice Diligenza the Ambitious, King of Cibola, and leader of the Virtuous Homunculi, of which you are one. This here is Takegami Teijirou, Emperor of Eikyuu Gaka, and Father of the Sin Homunculi, who are our natural enemies, although I have managed to block out all negative feelings for them through will and power. Hmm...perhaps I should give you a moment to absorb all of that? Admittedly, it was a bit much.

Xan was smiling serenely as he spoke, and after he finished, he looked just as normal as if he had just introduced himself as 'Xan.' He always was one for dramatic introductions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 am

Takegami placed his hand on the hilt of his blade. Once again, a virtue stood in his path. it seemed like everyone was out to get him recetly. Well, since that is what everyone wanted, he'd give it to them. He sighed slightly, and spoke, his voice carrying more of a demonous tone now.

"Virtues against the sins? If that's the case... the maybe i should end your lives here and now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:53 am

Tsuna only smiled at first but slowly he could no longer control himself he burst out laughing right in front of both men he couldn't help it. Tsuna tried to stop but he just laughed harder within a minutes or so he gained control of himself "this is a joke right? i mean who put you up to this? was it Delahoi he always plays tricks on people after classes if so he is running fifty laps tomorrow". Tsuna's carefree manner might have lasted longer if Takegami hadn't put his hand on the hilt of his sword Tsuna wasn't a violent person but he felt a chill run down his spine the man called Takegami was giving off a murderous aura. It was at this point that Tsuna thought maybe Xanthus story wasn't a joke at all and he was telling the truth but who could believe such a thing he thought. He stood up slowly and held up one hand towards Xanthus and one towards Takegami "there is no need for violence here please this is a peaceful place not to be desecrated by blood and violence" he said in a soft tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Xan created a blade of light and pointed it at Take's throat. His eyes were bright golden, and he was smiling a ferocious smile.

Take, I would advise listening to the boy. This won't end well for anyone if it comes to battle. Notice, the difference between me at level two, and me at level three is that I don't ask you to stop, I tell you to. Will you listen? Or must we really battle on such a bright and glorious day?

He could protect the new Virtue from Take, and he would, even if it meant the loss of an ally. He had almost lost patience with Take's paranoia, and his habit to draw his swords at the slightest provocation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Takegami drew his blade at a quick enough speed to knock Xa's away from him, and simply prepared himself for battle. He thought the two of them could finally work along side nicely, just like the old days, but it seems the past was made up of lies. He warned Xan... third time is a charm, but in this case, it was a curse. He summoned undead soldiers from the ground, and looked Xan in the eye.

"So it seems... battle can't be avoided. How foolish, and i simply came to say hi. Well, i'm sorry Xan, but you've lost an ally and friend. I just knew... you would cross me once more..."

Takegami set his undead soldiers forth, using them as one of his very few alchemic tactics he would employ. This world couldn't be ruled by two powerful men... only one could come out on top. Takegami made sure that it would be him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Tsuna was shaking but not out of fear he was going into battle mode he gripped his hands so tightly his nails began to pierce the flesh the shaking went away quickly. "I said ENOUGH!" he yelled loudly and stomped on the ground hard his foot crushed the ground under it "your just as bad as the humans fighting and killing each other!" he spoke with a passion. "I will not idly stand by and watch blood be spilled for any reason if i can help it" there were tears in his eyes "if what you say is true then we are all in some way the same and to kill one another is to kill yourself and by doing so you are no different then the humans who would kill us do you really wish to be on the same level as the humans?". Every word Tsuna said he truly believed he hoped some how his spirit and the passion of the words would get through to these two "please do not fight and kill here there is no just cause for death..." he said in a mournful tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum