Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Red Love (Takegami x Ilona)

Go down

Blood Red Love (Takegami x Ilona) Empty Blood Red Love (Takegami x Ilona)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:23 am

Ilona had never woken up. She made a call saying she needed help and the ambulance found her near dead, the cause being blood loss. They did everything, they tried everything but she has no regained conciousness. No one would recognise her with all the tubes, oxygen mask on her, barely giving her life. A silent faint "beep" filled the room, her heart barely beating...

Back to top Go down

Blood Red Love (Takegami x Ilona) Empty Re: Blood Red Love (Takegami x Ilona)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 am

Takegami walked into the room, wearing his brand new all black attire, and the ink still staining the left side of his mouth. He sighed at the sight of the girl... no... of his love. Takegami had finally defeated Reita and Daishi, but not for long. He walked next to her, and got on both of his knees, and grabbed her hand i both of his. He started crying into her hand, ashamed that he was the main cause of this.

"Ilona... forgive me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 am

Ilona dreamt of her sons playing together, carefree and innocent. She enjoying life with her love beside her. She wasn't strong enough to reliase this dream, she never was..Ilona stirred, feeling someone holding her hand. The tubes hampered her down, giving her unwanted weight to her body. All she could do is open her eyes. Her eyes no longer have their cold steel but replaced with the color of blood. But she could not see. She did not want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 am

When Takegami saw her eyes, he couldn't help but continue to cry. This was his fault... he wasn't strong enough. If only he had't of become so obssessed with power! He let go of her hand, and pulled out a fragment of the stone, and smiled warmly, tears falling from his eyes, which returned to their lush azure color. He heard thuder rumbiling outside, and rain poured down heavily. He sighed and walked over to Ilona, kissing her lightly.

He took a step back, and a red light glowed beneath the two. He had done it again... he removed her sickness, however, he had taken heavy damage from doing so. He fell to his knees, holding his stomach, coughing up blood, but still managed to smile.

"Live... happily... for me... be... stro-"

Takegami coughed up more blood, and his eyesight was fading...

Final Chapter: The Fall of Reita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 am

Ilona felt her strength again but she resisted the red stone from giving her sight back. She was determined not to see again. She never want to see again. Ilona removed her tubes slowly, feeling out for them in the darkness.
"Takegami..?"She said in a whisper, trying to reach out for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 am

Takegami forced himself back to his feet, despite the large gash in his side. He then staggered over to Ilona, grabbing her hands and hugging her tightly. He continued to sob, his tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Ilona... forgive me... please..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:53 am

"Where's Matthias and Kami..? Please tell me.."She whispered, not knowing whats going on. Ilona doesn't want to know whats going other than the fact that Takegami might be dying for real this time...Strangely, Ilona did not shed any tears, she shed too much..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:59 am

Takegami smiled slightly... he knew he deserved this coldness. He gave her hell, and now he deserved recieving hell on his end... he deserved a hell three times worse... He let go of her, and answered her question, is voice faint... weak...

"They are at your mother's house. i sent them there a few hours ago... I'm sorry for what i've put you through... but suffering through hell will hopefully be enough to pay you back."

A ripping of flesh could beheard as Takegami placed the blade into her hand and sent his blade through his stomach, striking all of his major organs. He made no whimper, no sounds of pain and agony, he just smiled warmly, blood pouring out of the corner of his mouth.

"Now's your chance... to smile..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 am

Ilona felt his blood in her hand and felt tears flowing from her eyes dispite not wanting to cry. She held him close to her, smilingg sadly.
"Silly, you know I can't smile without you..I'm just not strong enough..."She said, kissing his lips that she had secretly longed for...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:08 am

Reita kissed her back, and all began to fade to black. Reita and Daishi vanished from his mind, and he was free to think without them constricting him. He laughed lightly and fell back into the wall, his heart beating faster.

"You can smile without me... just believe..."

Takegami felt his last tear fall, and death struck him cold... He managed to put out one last sentence, and one last free thought.

"Who'd of thought i was right? Suicide... is the proof of life... which is why... i love you... Ilona."

Takegami's last words stopped right before he landed on the ground, his body cold and blood coming from his wound. He lied there, cold, breathless, and happy. He bore a smile on his face, and his soft, gentle azure eyes showed him a happy ending. An image of him, Matthias, Kamijo, and Ilona standing out infront of a large tree... happy.... as a family. The rain pounded on the outside of the hospital window, and Takegami couldn't help but make his final breath a slight chuckle.

Epilogue: Takegami's Final Breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:11 am

Ilona's sight started to seep in slowly as th blood on her lips dried. Finally her sight returned only to see the body of Takegami. She cradled his body like she has always done in his moment of sadness. Ilona knew he wouldn't come back anymore, this was it. She screamed at lightning filled the skies...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum