Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day of Work

Go down

First Day of Work Empty First Day of Work

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:15 am

Tobi sighed as he walked into the Central Command building. Today's gonna be a long day, he decided. He didn't like the idea of wearing this military uniform at all, and he wasn't sure he'd like all the superiors demanding his respect, either. But, he guessed, it all comes with the job. Oh, why did a lazy guy like me sign up for the military?!?

Back to top Go down

First Day of Work Empty Re: First Day of Work

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:07 am

The door burst forth as Kenya walked in to the room. She eyed the room all the way around and decided it was drab. But in her hast she didn't realize the colonel standing there and walked by him. She stopped several feet and turned back around to look at the colonel.

"Ah the new colonel. Well hello there. It's good to see someone have sense and stay in central."

she stated with a kind smile. she then turned away and started to walk towards the door to her office when she realized something. 'Wait a moment, I need a new person to walk around with.' She turned to the Colonel again and spoke up.

"How would you like a transfer. I could stick someone else in Central for a while.It involves a lot of travailing mind you."

Kenya stood there, her smile still as big as a signboard and her eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:42 am

((If you don't already know, Tobi, Alexander HATES being called a girl just as much as Ed HATES being called short, he also looks very feminine and is easy to mistake for a flat-chested woman thanks to his feminine physique. So if you wanna little fun with him, then you know what to do ^^))

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Skit. Tap. Tap. Tap.
That was the sound of Alexander's rushing footsteps as he spun around the corner and began running down the hall.
'I'm so going to be toast if I miss this meeting again! Major General Yates will kick my ass, I just know it!' He thought in a rush as he ran down the corridor, not noticing Tobi and the Fuhrer and finally crashed right into Tobi. Because he was a bit more than a foot shorter than the male, it was weird to see him practically bowl the man over and land face first onto his chest!
"Ouch..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 am

((I'll remember that. Heh.)

Tobi blinked. "Uh," He said, looking down at who had run into him. "Sorry, Ms," He said with a polite nod, "Didn't see you there." He glanced at the stars on Al's uniform. Colonel, same as me, He noticed

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:07 pm

"WHO'RE YOU CALLIN' SO GIRLY I SUIT A DRESS BETTER THAN A TUX?!?!?!?!?!" He shouted out angrily as he got up and kicked him in the face, since he knew he'd break something of the male if he used either automail fist, "For you information, new guy, the name's Colonel Alexander Elric, and I had a reputation for kicking the shit out of people WHO CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GUY AND A FREAKIN' GIRL!" To add emphasis, he kicked the guy lighlty in the face again ((He never wears shoes, just to let you know))
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:21 am

Tobi stumbled backwards, surprised. He blinked. Realizing his mistake, he tried to stifle laughter. Failing, he burst into a laughing fit, laughing so hard that he fell to his knees. "S-sorry, Man," He said when he'd recovered from his laughter, "You just...well..." He smirked. Messing with people always got him into trouble, but he just couldn't resist. "You just surprised me. I mean, with that long hair and the way you were walking, I really thought you were a girl." He laughed and glanced back up at the Fuhrer. "I'd rather not do much traveling until I get used to being in the military," He said, although the real reason was because he was afraid he'd end up close to the town where he'd grown up, which he didn't exactly have fond memories of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:17 am

"ENOUGH!!!"

Kenya's voice boomed so loud and mean it could have turned corpses over in their graves. She had a stern look on her face. After several moments of letting things calm down Kenya turned to Tobi, who for all purposes might not even know who Kenya was, and spoke to him in a kinder voice.

"Ah, well that is fine, but you are most likely being transferred to East city as I think the last person sent will not go."

Kenya turned to Alexander and spoke to him in yet a more stern voice.

"If you have quite finished we can get to business and decide where YOU will be. Meet me in my office as soon as you are done, and you....um..Tobi is it? Meet me there if you have any questions."

Kenya walked out and down the hall to her office.

{{Exit}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:00 am

Tobi blinked at the Kenya's yelling. He looked back towards Al and grinned cockily. "So," He said, obviously trying to piss Al off, "You sure you're a guy?" He punched him playfully on the shoulder, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:04 pm

"Yes sir." Alexander said before Kenya walked out, before turning to Tobi and fuming at him, "I swear if you were a rank lower than me I'd make sure you'd be in for it! Bloody bastard! And yes, I AM A GUY!"
"Calm it, hotshot." A woman said as she just happened to be passing by, before ruffling his hair, "Excuse him, Colonel Mustang, but Colonel Elric here is a bit too feminine for his likes. Cut your hair and you might be able to pass off as slightly masculine."
"I DON'T WANNA CUT MY HAIR! AND DON'T CALL ME A GIRL COLONEL BRADY!" He shouted angrily with some kind of pout as she chuckled and walked off to deliver her paper work elsewhere, while Alexander just rubbed his temples and groaned, "And you, Mustang, or whatever, just because the flame alchemist pissed off my great uncle doesn't mean you have to follow in his footsteps. Damned prick. Not nice meeting you, you pompous bastard."
He then growled and left the scene, obviously going to meet the Fuhrer in her office, as ordered.

[Left Topic]
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:45 am

Tobi snickered as Alexander left. So, looks like I've met the great Toeblade Alchemist, He thought to himself, Never thought he'd be so much fun to piss off. His mood was immediately much better, Tobi set off to do whatever work he had to, still dreading the paperwork but happy to have someone to annoy.

[Left topic]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum