Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Measuring of abilities

Go down

Measuring of abilities Empty Measuring of abilities

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Kenya walked out to the open, grassy field. She eyed the surroundings, she noticed the tree line several feet from her place along with the water only feet in the other direction. She grasped the trench coat by the collar and ripped it off like so many times before. She was to meet a friend here to Measure his fighting ability. She was Fuhrer but that meant nothing to her in the way of battle. She took the strap off and thrust the sword in to the ground hilt sticking up at waist level. As she waited she cracked her knuckles and readied the metal in her pocket. She took the uniform jacket off to reveal her black battle spandex shirt. With a hand on the sword and another in her pocket she waited.

Back to top Go down

Measuring of abilities Empty Re: Measuring of abilities

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm

"Sorry I'm late!!" Alexander called out as he ran over to the Fuhrer -tripping a few times on the way- and stopped in front of her, breathing heavily, "Ah... Sorry I'm late, I got caught up talking to an old comrade on my way here."
He smiled weakly before realizing he still had that flower in his hair from that girl and took it out, before placing it on the ground and using his foot to transmute it into a flower pen, of which he stuck in his pocket.
He smiled again before saluting and nodding his head with a smirk, not minding that he had to look up to her as usual.
"So why'd you call me out here?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:52 pm

"Talking ceases now unless I speak first. And I suggest you don't use your arms, now we will spar."

Her tone was arrogant and harsh. After speaking she gripped the sword and tore it from the ground, sending pieces of dirt and grass flying in to the air. After which she aimed a horizontal slash that was aimed at Alexander's chest. After which she ducked down and aimed her elbow so that it would hit his chest as well. While doing this she slammed a hand on the ground. Just as it touched a flash came and a wall, about six feet tall rose up three behind Alexander. 'There I'm set and I should be able to lure him to-' her thoughts faded away as she continued her actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Shocked by the sudden attack, the homunculus barely managed to bow himself back in order to dodge the slash, having it just slash his black shirt and twisted around like a ballerina to have the elbow miss it's target and nick his side, which he couldn't help but yelp lightly at. He wanted to yell at her, and ask about what was going on, but Fuhrer's orders were orders and since she said shut up, he, well, shut up.
He was suddenly forced to spin around as a massive wall appear behind him, making the ground sink in around it in order to complete the transmutation.
'What's going on?' He thought in distress as he cartwheeled himself to the left until he came to a tree where he propelled himself up to about three meters above the ground and crouched down on the a thick branch.
"I know you said to cease talking, but can you tell me what's going on?" He asked in a shout as he pressed his side to see if the bruise healed. He sighed in relief to find out it did.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:53 pm

"I'm assessing your combat abilities and assessing what you know about alchemy, speaking of which, what DO you know about alchemy?"

Kenya said as she walked over to the tree and placed a hand on the trunk. After a second she took her hand off and watched as a flash came. The origin of which was obscured, but it caused the branch Alexander was on to disappear. she walked back to the slab of earth sticking out of the ground and returned it back to where it was. She thrust the sword in to the ground once again and placed her hand where the tassel should be. A small flash came, and white alchemical lightning roared down and engulfed the sword. Another momentary flash and a samurai sword appeared in it's place. She pulled it back out of the ground and placed her hand lightly on a piece of the blade. Yet another flash came and she charged at where Alexander should be on the ground. she aimed a downward slash that could easily be blocked by his automail arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Alexander yelped when the branch broke free of the tree and in defense dug his hands into the trunk of the tree to hold him up while the tree crashed down and his body smacked against the side of the tree, hard.
He cussed loudly as he used his arms and legs to flip himself upside-down -while not removing his automail from the tree trunk- and placed both of the souls of his feet against the trunk of the tree above him as the small ponytail that usually hung down his back cascaded down his shoulder and in front of him with the rest of his hair.
"You could've warned me first, sir, as in, before coming here. I would've brought a sword or something." Alexander called out before dislodging himself from the tree and in a spinning motion landed about a meter to the left of where he would've fallen. He then flipped his way back -without using his hands at all- to about thirty meters away before before slamming his left foot against the ground and in a spinning motion ripping a spear -just like Ed's spear from approx 100 years ago- and gripping it with his toes while his body stayed up by using the balance of his right foot and hand. He then snatched the blade with his left arm and flipped to a standing stage where he spun the spear in that hand before slicing it against the ground just as she attacked the area where he was expected to fall.
"I guess I'll just have to improvise!" He shouted out as he jogged back a bit before rushing off at a quick speed towards the fresh slab of earth. Even though she extruded it, he had a plan to use it in his favour.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Kenya flipped backwards and jumped. Spinning in the air like a corkscrew she landed and was running on par with Alexander. She then stopped, bolted behind him and slammed her left hand on the ground. As she knelled there ten tentacles of cement shot from the ground and headed for Alexander, moving at speeds rivaling a train. She then stuck the sword in the ground and slammed her other hand on the ground. Several more tentacles bolted towards Alexander from in front of him. he was cornered from front and back. Kenya spoke up with a rather loud voice so that he could hear her.

"I asked what you know about alchemy!!"

Her voice was loud enough to pierce the racket of the tentacles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:37 pm

"WAH!!" He shouted out as he skidded to a hault and spun from front to back to see the incoming tentacles.
In a last bout of thought, he slammed his left foot against the ground and extruded himself 5 metres above the ground on a terrafirma platform before leaping up into the air as the tentacle slammed through the platform, destroying it and themselves in the process.
The boy fell on top of the rubble with a loud yelp and rolled off as quickly as he could, pulling the stone that had embedded itself into his side and watching the wound heal as a result.
"Ouch! Uh, I know the, uh, laws and... stuff. I know the basics, I guess." He replied with an unsure look on his face before rubbing his side and looking around for that spear. He scowled when he saw it's half-destroyed form sticking out of the rubble, "Gee, thanks, sir..."
The boy then just shook his head and with a spin he ripped another one from the ground and grabbed it with his right hand this time. He then stabbed it into the ground and propelled himself into an upside-down position against the pole with his left hand before using his feet to transmute his finger tips into long diamond blades. He did the same for the other hand before flipping back into an upright position and swiping at the spear's pole, easily slashing it into five parts.
He smirked and turned to the Fuhrer with his claws at the ready.
"I guess I don't have a choice then..." He muttered before running towards the woman with his arms hanging behind him to increase his speed.
On his way there, he scooped up two large chunks of earth with his claws and leapt high into the air before spinning around and transmuting the earth into darts where he threw them all in the Fuhrer's direction before landing on the ground and flipping back two sets and getting into a pose to demonstrate he was about to spin at the first thign throw at him, so he was like a deflective spinning top. Sometimes, being small had it's advantages.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:40 am

"pft."

Kenya scoffed as she sat with her legs under her. She tapped her hands on the ground. Just as the darts flew close in a dome of rock covered her and the darts embedded themselves in to this rock. a small flash ensued and a hole formed. Kenya crawled out, stood up, shook herself off, and readied her katana.She walked all the way over to Alexander and aimed a slash downwards.

"What's the first rule of alchemy?"

She asked as she started to become more rapid in her movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:16 pm

As expected, the boy turned on his side -he was quite flexible- and spun around in just the right angle for the automail to deflect the blow -it still managed to scratch his cheek, but the wound healed quickly, leaving a blood-stain in it's place-. He flipped back and whilst in the air transmuted his hands back to normal before growling. Man, this was pre-school stuff.
"In order to gain something, something of equal value must be lost. Ergo, equivalent exchange is a must." Alexander explained as he ripped a third spear from the ground, making the area below him sink a foot because of it. This was more to demonstrate his point rather then get a weapon as he grabbed the spear in his right hand and stabbed it into the ground before transmuting it so it was sticking out of the ground. The reason why he did that would come in due time.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:43 pm

"If that's so then how come human transmutation doesn't work?"

She said as she turned the sword in to a dagger with a sheath and laced it in her belt. She walked over to Alexander and started throwing wild punches at his chest and face. She squatted down, slammed a hand on the ground and sprang back up to resume her punching. She aimed punch after punch at Alexander. 'Heh, walking right in to my plans.' Kenya thought as she continued the onslaught.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Like the strange being he was, after taking all of the hits on the Fuhrer's first round, the boy leapt up and when she went to punch him again, did a twist kick aimed at her face.
After that, he sighed and answered the question.
"Easy, because nothing can be traded for a full human soul, not even the souls of others combined, I should know." He said with a straight face before grabbing hi left wrist in his mouth and with an extremely rough tug, he ripped the arm from the automail port, dropping it down onto the ground in front of him before doing the same to his other arm. He then spat again, to rid of the metallic taste before smirking and using his legs to propel himself into the air much faster and higher, before doing a much faster spin and landing on two feet with a smirk.
"I'll fix them later, as I fight better without them. They slow me down." He said with a smirk as he slammed his foot on the ground and transmuted a box around himself, before quietly transmuting a hole out of the back and transmuting a few explosives in the box before re-sealing it and transmuting a rock aorund himself. I looked just like a big rock as he used his strange flexibility to make himself smaller, and hey, he was tiny to start with.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:29 am

Kenya ducked down again and avoided the kick. After Alexander's little show Kenya jumped back a little ways. She looked at the box and spoke up in a very apathetic mono tone.

"This is new, talk about dumber then a box of rocks."

Kenya said and smirked just a tiny bit but quickly stifled it and pulled out the knife. She transmuted it back in to a katana as she spoke for a second time.

"Looks like I might have to get serious. OH by the way, you might want to look behind the box."

Just as she finished talking one hundred large testicles burst forth from the ground, pierced through the rock and rock box. They stopped several inches in front of her. One tentacle was so close she couldn't blink with out hitting it. She stepped back a little ways and rested the sword, blunt end down, on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:00 pm

((Nice typo, kenya *snickers*))

"What the hell?!" The boy shrieked as he dodged all of the flying testicles and crash landed away from them before giving kenya a strange look, "Geez, sir, talk about improvising! Are you trying to scare the crap outa me? I mean, seriously, testicles?! AH!"
He then dodged and kicked away the tentacles that came after before sitting on top of the rock formation and cracking into a fit of laughter as he made a large TENTICLE come out of the rock formation and crush the testicles when one blow, just so he didn't have to see them.
"G-Gods! I can't b-believe you made rock-testicles!!! Oh gods! HAHAHA!!" He said as he leapt off of the rock formation laughing and with a light spark his automail arms were reconnected, that was when he held them to hi stomach while he fell onto the ground in hysterics.
It was just too funny for the boy to handle.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:15 pm

{{sorry lol -thinks how she is going to explain this}}

"Yes, well. Um."

She stuttered as a small red blush line formed under her eyes. She quickly stifled it and walked over to Alexander. She aimed a slice towards one of Alexander's automail arms hoping he would block. After which, if it connected she would stay there keeping pressure on the sword so Aleander had no choice bat to keep blocking. If it missed however she would see where Alexander was going and run after aiming another strike exatly the same as the first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Still in a crack of laughter, he didn't notice the sword coming until it was too late, and the idiot just HAD to move where the blade would stab his flesh and not his automail, and thus screamed out in pain as he felt the blade pierce into the area where the mark lay. He yelled out, to be precise, "SHIT!" before ripping out the blade and tearing off his top to see the blood crawling out quickly from the wound, as it seemed to take ages to heal up.
'Wait to go, Al,' He mentally scolded himself, 'Get her to hit the spot which takes forever to heal, yeah, moron, you're a real genius.'
"Shaddup." Alexander growled to his mind as he gripped the wound which his -cold- automail and shivered at the contact, but pushed down on the spot anyway as it slowly began to heal. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
"Crap... this'll take a while to heal, so I guess I can't really do anything until it -ouch!- does..." He said with a wince as he tried to move backwards, only to collapse again as he felt a large splat of blood bleed from the wound.
He was well aware that this problem would not be there if he created some red stones and consumed them, but he really didn't want to kill people just in order to heal faster, that wasn't down his road of 'noble things' to do.
Swearing in a weak voice the boy pulled himself to his knees as he felt the wound's inner flesh -kenya punctured a lung, there!- finish healing and the muscle begin to heal. He looked at the ammount of blood on his hand, chest, kenya's sword and his new khaki pants and screamed in frustration, but no, this scream wasn't about the pain...
"ARE YOU KIDDING?! MY NEW PANTS ARE RUINED!!!!"
Now I know why they call him a girl so often...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: