Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fuhrer's Office (Alexander and Kenya Only, unless Kenya Says Otherwise)

Go down

The Fuhrer's Office (Alexander and Kenya Only, unless Kenya Says Otherwise) Empty The Fuhrer's Office (Alexander and Kenya Only, unless Kenya Says Otherwise)

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Groaning from having to talk to that bastard Colonel for the first >and hopefully the last< time, the boy walked up to the large wooden doors of the Fuhrer's office and knocked on them loudly.
"You called me, sir?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

The Fuhrer's Office (Alexander and Kenya Only, unless Kenya Says Otherwise) Empty Re: The Fuhrer's Office (Alexander and Kenya Only, unless Kenya Says Otherwise)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:18 pm

"Come in"

Kenya said as she sat, her chair facing out the rather large window. She was over looking the vast central from her stand point and found that she rather liked this place. It wasn't like a rural place, but it was home none the less. She spoke to Alexander after she gave him ample time to enter.

"Hrm, I don't know what I'm going to do. we haven't seen seen hide nor tail of the Homunculus, which I guess is a good thing. But we must be on the ready. What do you say about traveling with me when ever I go somewhere?"

Her question would have seemed off topic but was very well the point in which she called him here. She crossed her legs and started to wounder what exactly she was going to do. She needed people in the cities. She was unsure if her other side thoughts were true.

"Have you heard about the empire that disappeared in a single night?"

her question was yet again what sounded like an off topic question. However, she was asking the question not because it was off topic but because it was very well ON topic.

Back to top Go down

The Fuhrer's Office (Alexander and Kenya Only, unless Kenya Says Otherwise) Empty Re: The Fuhrer's Office (Alexander and Kenya Only, unless Kenya Says Otherwise)

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Alexander entered the room and calmly closed the door behind him before he heard the Fuhrer say something about the Homunculi not being active at the moment and that she offered him to travel with her. He blinked in confusion as he turned to see her facing him with that stoic look of hers, confusing him more.
"Why would you want a lowly Colonel to travel with you, sir, but if those are the orders, then I'll gladly do it." He spoke to answer her question before walking over and sitting on the couch in the center of the room, it reminded him of his own Office, only way cooler.
He then heard her ask about the empire that disappeared in one night and rose his eyebrow in confusion.
"If you mean the underground ruins of the old Central, then yes, but if not, then no."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:34 pm

"Ah, it is a shame really. It's an old story that once was known through out Amestria. It was thought to be a tale to steer people away from Alchemy. Back in the day, long before we were ever born, there was a vast empire that thrived on alchemy. They created creatures, and built the whole of the empire in only a few days. The empire grew to it's peak and then, one day. It fell in a single night. The story goes that it's name was Siam and it was a bustling trade center in the middle of the desert. But ah, well as all stories end there was nothing heard of it after."

Kenya said still facing the window and over looking the ordinary people going about there daily, and useless lives. 'I wounder if those Golems are real, or even the city for that matter.' She thought as she got up and pt her hands behind her back. She didn't know what to do with the information she had or if she should search for more. She then turned to Alexander who was now on the couch and walked over to him.

"You are going to help me invent something, unless you have other plans."

It was more of a question than an order. She didn't like to boss people around as much as she had to. To show it she tried to offer the people a choice now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:41 pm

"Not to be pushy, sir, but I was wondering... what is it that you want me to help you invent?" He asked with a curious look on his face.

((Oh, get Tobi Mustang to join, as it'll add a hilarious catch to it, since Al's already labelled him a rival since he's such a 'tease' against his looks))
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:12 am

"We are making a transportation technique. Using Amestrian alchemy."

Kenya walked to one side of the room and pulled out an old book. It was the dairy of someone who supposedly found Siam. She walked back over to Alexander and quoted some of it.

"Listen to this. 'Entry number 400 dig 20. We uncovered a small platform today. It was round and hand markings in the center. From what we can decipher it was supposed to be a transportation device that only the king and queen could use. In theory it should work but I'm no alchemist so I can't say for sure. The rest of the dig came up empty so far. Cheers for a good find and hope we have the same luck next time.' Look at the circle."

Kenya handed the book to Alexander and awaited to see his reaction. The circle was hard to understand but the just of it was understandable. It took the very atoms in the body and transmuted them to the other circle through an alchemical binding of the circles.

what the circle looks like:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:53 pm

"Interesting... It's incomplete." The boy said quietly to himself as he noticed parts of the circle were off or ill designed, before looking up to the Fuhrer with a calm look on his face, "Excuse me, sir, could I have a pen and paper, I believe this circle is incomplete and I want to make a few changes to it, so it might work."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:53 pm

{{You can make a whole new circle if you wish.}}

Kenya walked behind her desk and grabbed a small stack of papers Then she grabbed a pen and pencil. She walked back over to Alexander and handed them to him. She pulled a chair over from the small table on the right side. As she sat in it she could feel the texture of the leather caress her uniform. 'Oh I love leather.' She thought as she watched Alexander do his work on the circle.

"Of course, and I knew it was unfinished. As well as needing refinement because those Archies are pis poor drawing students."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Alexander chuckled at this, but suddenly got serious and got on his hands and knees on the floor, he then made a perfect replication of the circle on the paper, before rubbing out some of the areas and adding in new designs and patterns to the work. After he finished, he had an almost completely different circle in place before he outlined it with the pen and with a quick movement of his foot, used the couch cushion to transmute ten darts -the cushion immediately deflated after wards-. He threw 5 of the darts onto the wall -making a perfect circle- and placed the other five on the outer rim of his draw pattern. He then grumbled something about 'how he wished he could do alchemy like NORMAL folk' and using his flexibility managed to get his leg to go over his shoulder and hit the base of his foot against the circle, immediately creating a beam of light and having that circle copied on the wall where the prongs were.
"I've been studying Eastern Alchemy lately -that's why I've been in the library so often-, so I've learn the priciples of their long-distance techniques, and if we combine that with out alchemy..." He said before placing the pen into the circle and placing his foot on it again, a zap of red light came from both circles and a deformed version of the pen fell from the other transmutation circle, it looked all screwed up and completely abnormal, but it worked -kinda-, "And you get a basic teleportation. I requires work, obviously, but on the basic level, it works. So, what d'ya think, sir?"
He then untangled himself from the uncomfortable pose and took the darts from the outer areas of his draw circle, before lifting it up and placing it on his boss's desk with a straight face, before beaming at her and sitting on the remaining un-destroyed couch cushion. She'd probably yell at him for that... heh.

Spoiler:
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:48 am

"Ah, the changes you made have a rather well affect. Oh by the way Alexander, WHY Did YOU HAVE TO use my coUCh!!!!!!!!!!"

She declared as she smacked him up side the head. After spending several moments calming down she took deep breathes and calmly assessed the situation. She thought of where the perfect test site would be for alchemy suck as this. Kenya placed a hand on the circle and it burst with small red lightning and after it appeared a new circle was created and the one on the wall disappeared. Kenya placed a new pen in the circle and transmuted a replica above on the ceiling. after which she placed one finger on the edge of the circle. The circle lit up and the pen was engulfed in a white lightning for a split second. The circle continued to glow and the pen fell from the other circle above. As it hit the circle it shattered in to a million pieces. It seemed the circle was still incomplete. She had a hard time wrapping her head around how it was to work. But it seemed the basic principles were followed and on a very basic level it worked. kenya spoke up in a tone of sternness and complete
obliviousness to the fact she was speaking i such a tone.

"Well, ready your things, we are going to go somewhere and refine our efforts. And it would be best if we took another along with us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:01 am

"Yes sir." The boy said as he saluted, ignoring the headache Kenya had brought on, before nervously shuffling from foot to foot, "I hope you don't mind my rudeness, sir, but... is it possible that we could bring the new guy along? Sure, he's a jerk, but his techniques might be of use to the journey... and besides... I still need to kick his ass for what he said to me in the hall."
The boy smirked and chuckled lightly before walking to the door and while facing it, he said one last thing before leaving.
"You know... I never expected the new Fuhrer to be someone as cool as you... that's all I have to say. I'll get packing immediately." And with that, he was gone.

[Left Topic]
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 am

Kenya walked out of the room, locking the door as she left. 'Hrm, it might be a while before I get to see you again, bye.' she thoght as she walked out and away.

{{EXIT}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum