Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

walking 66

Go down

walking 66 Empty walking 66

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 am

inari wakes up on morning to a hyper 66 jumping on her bed. she cover her head grouning. she knew it was that timeof the week it was time to walk 66 around town witch means shes going to have to go see bliss soon.

Back to top Go down

walking 66 Empty Re: walking 66

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:04 am

El just got back into town from his long journey back from Central city. He parks his bike in the outskirts of town to go back over the books. "Looks like I'll have to go home and gather a few things." He has some petals from desert roses that he had gotten on the way back, he needs to get home and preserve them. For one of the ingrediants called for desert rose petals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 am

inari rolls outs of bed an 66 glomps on to her back. she reachs behide her an pinches some thing on 66. 66 jumps off wimpering an crawls under the bed wimpering an begins licking her self. inari gets ready to walk her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:14 pm

He carefully puts them away in his travel bag. He thinks a little bit more about his whole situation. After all this remedy could kill him, cure him, do nothing, or just give him gas. He pulls out one of the books again and goes back over the ingredients for the remedy he planned on making. Honestly before he resigned from the military and life as an alchemist he hadn't known much of anything about basic first aid let alone mixing remedies and such. Now he's practically an expert on medicine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:05 pm

inari gets dressed in a red dress layered like a rose almost for the skirt. she then gets 66 leash an whitles. 66 comes out an pants an looks like a dog begging to be walked.... this even make inari sweat drop. "this is so kinky....on so many levels i not even going to comment...." she puts the leash on 66 who bolts an inaris trys holding her back being draged by the egaer 66.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Elbrecht does a double take on something he read in the book. "Wait isn't that poisonous? Maybe not so much in small doses..... Anyways, I guess I can pick that up in the desert too. It's a good thing that I didn't miss that." says El to himself. He then puts the book back away.

((Stalling for when he meets up with inari and 66, lol.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:15 pm

inari is walking down the street being kinda draged by 66 whos sniffing the ground an looking around. 66 smeels a scent it remembers an start going to it it starting to lead her out of town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:19 pm

He then sees 66 and Inari off in the distance coming towards him. He sighs, so much for packing right away. He does a stationary wave. ((when someone raises their hand or arm to say i but doesn't actually flail about while doing so.)) Come to think of it though it is a good thing that he met up with them. This way he could tell Inari what was happening and let her know where he was going and why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:23 pm

the leash breaks an 66 starts arunnin to him but then stops 3 feet in front of him. an stairs him down. an she circuls him..... inari finaly catches up an sighs. "hay where have you been... also watch out for 66...she worse then normal so she might last 3 or 4 hits from your little shield... how the gloves holding up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 pm

"After one hit from the shield I'll use my sword. So she better cut it out.", says Jaeger looking 66 straight in the eyes to show he isn't afraid of her. While still looking at 66 he speaks to Inari. "There holding out fine. I haven't used them once the whole trip. Speaking of trips...... I'm only back in town for a day or two."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:33 pm

"good you can babysit 66 for the next two days.. i need to go out of town an dont wnt to bring her... so your timing couldnt be more perfect... i need to go see some one in the great sands." 66 jumps at him like a cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:38 pm

The bike was still running so El just rode forward a few feet and looked back as 66 completely missed. "I didn't say I'd be home for that period of time. I've got important business too. I think I've finally found a remedy to my illness. I'm going on a journey to gather the ingrediants but one's in the desert around here and quite rare. That's the reason I might be here for a couple of days." says El.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:40 pm

"well i should go tie 66 up in the basement for the next two days. cuase i need to go to some ruins to meet my friend..." inari looks at 66 who just did a face plant in to a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:44 pm

"I really would help if I could, but I'm sure you understand why I'm so eager to do this." Elbrecht cringes when he sees what happened to 66. He almost felt bad about it..... almost. "Hey.... uh, do you know where there are any oasis in the desert?" asks El, "And what I mean by that is a small one that hasn't been treaded through to often."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm

inaris nods. "ya there one i have to pass every time i go to meet my friend. there actuly a large flower ther that looks like a blood splatted ll over it an its white. i tryed to pick it once but it started to get late an i didnt want to have to walk in the cold half wet." 66 rubs her self againested a rock on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:19 pm

"Oh, alright." says El. Honestly he was looking for some leaves of a poisonous vine. "Well I'd better get started, this is going to be a long journey for me." As he finishes saying this he pulls out his handkerchief and starts coughing. He holds it up to his mouth and stains it a bit with blood. He then puts the handkerchief back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:23 pm

"well you dont sound good... also you could still look to see if its there,,, never know i was just looking at the flower..." there a sound like a squirt gun squirted at the ground. "that my que to take 66 home..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm

"I will. See you later.", says Elbrecht as he makes sure that everything's tied down to the bike and he rides towards his house.

{Topic exit I guess}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum