Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lanza returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

Lanza returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Lanza returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:26 am

Lanza walks threw the desert wearing a blue cloak and underneath it he wares a new uniform made by himself"heh it feels good to be back home....soon tho this place will be destroyed.....

Back to top Go down

Lanza returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Lanza returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:06 pm

((Al's look has changed, he now looks like he does in my avi, he's got the same shirt as Envy and in the city he'd wear knee-high jeans, but now he's wearing a skort, just like Envy's))

"It's been a while, Lt. Colonel." Alexander said with a smile as he slid down a sand dune and landed next to his subordinate with a smile. He wasn't entirely sure if the Lt. Colonel would recognize him, after his drastic change in hairstyle and clothing, but he was still the same young Al he was before, only he looked a bit older and slightly taller than before. He was nearly 15, after all.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 pm

OH GOD ITS A GIRL!!!!"lanza chuckles abit knowing Al will act like he allways dose"heh its good to see ya again Al its been over a year sinc i last saw you heh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Growling angrily at Lanza's sarcastic retort, he forced down his usual rant and gave the man a sour smile instead, though the look in his eyes clearly showed he was annoyed.
"Very funny, Vice, very funny... and I think you're mistaken, it's only been about a month? Two months? Something like that." Alexander state with a shrug before smirking at the man, "So tell me, Lanza, you like the new look? Or did I over-do it? Please don't say I over did it, after all it took me ages to make the outfit."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:47 am

haha no no its perfect kid haha but its good ta seeya "lanza gives Al a big old bear hug for old tome sake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:57 am

Alexander strugled lightly from the hug, but chuckled and lightly hugged the man back, before leaving the embrace and beaming at his 'subordinate', though simple friend was a better word for it, since Lanza was a good man in the homunculus's eyes, and it was good to have good men as companions so they can help one turn back good after a certain pair of homunculi come and steal him away from his life. He was still not looking forward to the day where he'd have to meet the red-marked homunculi, though he'd been anticipating it for a while now.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:15 am

heh so how have ya been ya crazy kid haha"unbenounces to Al lanza has been hard at work building his own leag of assassins to take down the military once and for all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:14 am

"Haha" Alexander said with a grin as he pulled a feminine pose, and with his golden hair tied back, that almost skin-tight envy-style shirt and black little skort, plus this and long jacket, he looked REALLY feminine, "Well, I'm here in the desert with the Fuhrer, actually. Unfortunately I might have to spend my precious birthday in this heated hell-hole of a place... And it's my fifteenth birthday too!"
With his eyes practically spilling an anime-style waterfall as the boy pouted -geez, I might as well start saying 'the girl' he's so feminine! He takes WAY too much after his great grandpa and great uncle Ed- before shrugging, sighing and grinning again.
"What've you been up to, Lanza?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:48 pm

eh nothing realy but do me a faver and DONT pose like a chick or im giveing you a damn sex change >_<

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:07 am

"I am NOT POSING LIKE A CHICK!!" Alexander protested with a pout -a girly pout- before sitting down in a huff and crossing his arms. He was probably the weirdest superior for anyone to work under, because tell me, have you ever met a Colonel huff around like a child? I haven't... until I met Alexander.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:46 pm

hahahahaha im only jokeing my old friend hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:16 am

Alexander just scoffed a his subordinate in responce.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:50 am

Well i shuld get going dont want to get reported for leaveing my post for a while see ya"leaves to leor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:09 am

"Sure. See ya." Alexander said with a kind smile as he watched his friend leave in Lior's direction before sighing happily and leaving back towards the base. He had something to deal with Kenya-san first.

[LEFT TOPIC]
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down