Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Sword/Gun smith shop owned by Lanza

Go down

Central Sword/Gun smith shop owned by Lanza Empty Central Sword/Gun smith shop owned by Lanza

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 pm

lanza walks into the shop as his three imployes work on a saber for the feure"well looks like this place is movein smoothly i guess ill work the counter for now haha"the workers smile as they here there boss laphing happily

Back to top Go down

Central Sword/Gun smith shop owned by Lanza Empty Re: Central Sword/Gun smith shop owned by Lanza

Post by Alaric Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:30 pm

"FOR THE LAST TIME KANA, GO AWAY!!"
"Sure thing, whatever you say Miss Alexandra."
"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD MY NAME IS ALEXANDER AND I'M A GUY!!! GO. AWAY!!!"
Some of the passer-byers gave each other knowing looks while others gave out confused ones as the fuming Colonel and his teasing Lt. Colonel of a friend parted ways. The boy was wearing his military uniform, like the other, so it was weird to see an officer of the state act like that.
The young boy then unknowingly stormed into a sword shop until he nearly ran into the display cabinet at the front counter. This made the boy blink before looking up to see Major Lanza Vice with his back turned, directly in front of him. This made the boy stand up straight, straight away and shove his hands in his pockets with a cool demeanor.
"Oh, um, good morning, Major Lanza, how are you?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Central Sword/Gun smith shop owned by Lanza Empty Re: Central Sword/Gun smith shop owned by Lanza

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:51 pm

lanza looks back to see his frien then smiles"haha good to see ya again pipsqueak so what brings ya to my shop today or did you think this was a wimons dress shop hahaha"the tree workers chukle as they work on the sword in the back

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Alexander's eye twitched at the obvious comment on his height, but he snapped when he heard the comment on his looks.
"THAT'S NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR BOSS MAJOR VICE!!" The boy shouted out as he flipped up and kicked Lanza in the head before getting back on two feet and front of Lanza, crossing his arms with a scowl on his face, "Jerk."
Alexander could hear the other workers snickering about a kid like him being Lanza's boss, but he paid no head to it as the snickers were obviously directed at his subordinate.
"Look, I just stopped by to say hello, I am aloud to say hello to my subordinates, aren't I, Major Lanza?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:09 pm

hahaha calm down its just a friendly joke haha so is there anything you would like to puches my friend perhaps a new saber or maby a hand crafted revolver with a gold finish to it?"lanza shows Al his salection of weapons and blades like a museam

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Alexander just had to blink twice before he was bored. This place was massive, yes, but it was also useless to a passing state alchemist. What was the point of spending food money on a gun when he could just turned the ground into one, just, come one, it was stupid.
So as a result, the boy just shove his hands in his pockets again and sighed.
"Is this big place seriously just stacked full of guns and knifes?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:53 pm

well to tell you the truth im only here becuse of something thats really weard..as it turns out theres been a stream of murders in the last 3 weeks in 3 difrent towns"lanza looks at al seirusly this time leting him know hes not jokeing this time

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Alexander's bored and childish demeanor immediately snapped into that of the stern colonel he was supposed to be as he turned to his taller comrad and sneered lightly.
"I see... tell me, who were those who were murdered?" The Colonel asked in a stern voice that clearly stated that the boy was giving an order and he didn't want any excuses.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:04 am

lanza takes a cigaret out then lights it with a match"one was in leor a state military Lt. and another out side of the south side of sihval...but the thered murder was just an ishvalin boy no yunger then 14"lanza sucks on the sigaret then blows out the smoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:28 pm

"So, what your saying is there are no obviously particular targets?" He asked as he moved to fold his arms and looked out onto the street from the near-by window.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:58 am

lanza nods"but i didnt tell you the weaird part, all the victoms had the same mark on them after they were killed"lanza puts pichers of the marks on the bodys ontop of the front counter"the mark looks like a bite almost but with wolf like fangs it looks like

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:49 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if it were one of Inari's chimera..." He muttered before shaking his head lightly and observing the pictures, "Well, I'm completely unfamiliar with this, so I can't really help... but I guess it's time to try and catch the killer. Can you tell which direction he's heading?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:58 pm

lanza picks up the photos and puts them away"unfortanely thats just it i dont know all i have is a hunch from an anonamus tip saying that the next murder will acur in central and i think that theres more then one killer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:44 pm

The blonde boy then sighed, gathered up the photos and handed them back to the Major before sighing and putting his hands in his pockets.
"Who do you think is the next target?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:30 pm

lanza puts out his sigaret then looked at al"at this point i wont be suprised if its conon or any other Lt."laza sighs then thinks abit

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Alexander lets out a light sigh of relief that it wasn't him before he realized what Lanza had just said.
"Wait... Major..." His eyes opened wide in shock as he dropped the document he'd been looking at in shock, "Oh no! Kana!"
Without any thought to it, the boy ran out of the store and onto the street. He had a friend to warn.
(Want to open a new topic with the Kana Mizuki murder case?)
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:41 pm

hells ya dawg!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down