Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival To Central City. [Open.]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arrival To Central City. [Open.] Empty Arrival To Central City. [Open.]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:31 am

Jack landed on Central City. He jumped off from Muffy's back, and watched around. The trip to waterfalls had refreshed him. "Soo.. What should i do now?" He asked from himself, and were ready for anything.

--Sorry for this kind of starting post.--

Back to top Go down

Arrival To Central City. [Open.] Empty Re: Arrival To Central City. [Open.]

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:46 am

Long, untied navy hair flowed behind him as the casual-clothed Colonel walked through the wide park in the middle of central city, only to come across a guy jumping off something's back. He grinned and waved at him, recognizing him from one of the slips Kenya had shown him.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:48 am

Jack noticed the guy, that were waving to him.

--What the hell.. Sorry didnt get your posts meaning. :3--

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:00 am

((He basically is in the park, its a BIIIIIIIIIIIG park, he sees you land and waves to you in greeting))
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:12 pm

OoC: Oki. Dont care about my first "Noticing" post.

Jack noticed the guy. He waved back to him, and somehow, he seemed to be someone he knew. Jack tried to yell to him. "Ehm.. Hello! Who are you?" He started to walk towards the person, Muffy walking on his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:04 pm

The Colonel grinned as he ran over and extended his hand to the man.
"Watashi wa taisa Erurikku Arekusadaa desu. Hajimamashite." He said in Auregese, before chuckling and relaying it in Amestrian, "I am Colonel Alexander Elric. Nice to meet you."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:54 pm

OoC: Sorry for this answer taking so long. I werent able to come online for few days. And sorry for this kind of post, didnt get anything on my head at the time when i was writing this.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Jack Monki. State Alchemist." He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:59 am

Al then snapped his fingers and grinned.
"I knew I'd seen you before! You're one of the five who just passed the exam last week, right?"

(bah, its alright)
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:26 pm

"I think so." He answered. He didn't have really good memory. He started to think about it. He did remember the guy, who said he would be a State Alchemist too, he did remember the hills.. And he thought that he did remember also the Exams.

"Why are you here?"

He asked from the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:52 pm

"Huh? Oh, you know, getting away from paperwork and coming to greet my latest subordinate!" Envy said with a wide grin, before extending his hand to the man, "I forgot to introduce myself -as usual-, but I'm Colonel Alexander Elric, nice to meet you."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Jack watched to the man, as he introduced himself now second time.
"Eh.. Nice to meet you, but you already told that." He said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 am

"I did? Kah!" He then hit himself in the head... way to go Al, you made a shitty first impression, "Well you're is just near the Fuhrer's, only you take the door on the right of the corridor instead of the left. In there you'll meet Allana, the receptionist, and she'll point you to your office."
The boy then yawned and looked at his watch -which even Truth could swear wasn't there before-, before grimacing and making a groan-like noise.
"Che, my break's almost over... Stupid paperwork..." Al muttered to himself before saluting casually to Jack and smiling, "Well I've got to go, you don't need to come into office until next monday, so you've got today and the weekend off. I'll see you there, Major!"
Then he left.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Jack waved to the man as he left. He wouldn't want to do jobs right now, but.. He had to. He started to head towards his office. "Soo.. Allana? Ok, should remember that name." He said as he turned away. Tap, tap, tap. Sounds of his walking when he started to walk away. He were singing some song, and watching to the sky. "God damn.. Soo.. Where is Fuhrer?" He asked from himself. He saw the building and went towards it, when something remind him. He almost went inside of his building, instead of his own.

<>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 am

Cecilia sighed as her stomach growled yet again. "Aw man. I have no idea where anything is in this town. What the heck am I gonna do?" She said to herself. It had been a long trip from East City, and she was starving. Cecilia hadn't found out any information on the man who had killed her family, but she was still determined. I swear. When I find that man, I'll kill him with my own two hands, she thought to herself. But all those thoughts melted away as her stomach growled even louder than before. Cecilia looked around and saw a man with long navy blue hair. I betcha he'll know where a restaurant is, she thought to herself. Cecilia walked over to the man and asked,"Excuse me sir. Do you know where I could find a place to eat around here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:03 am

Katie, yet again, exploring Central, sighed. She wished she had better things to do.
But apparently, she didn't.
Looking ahead, she noticed a girl walking up to Envy...
She seemed to be asking for something.
"Hi," Katie popped in smiling at the girl.
"Were you asking where you could find a restuarant? I know where one is. I can show you, if you'd like."
She was bored--and there was a person that was looking for something in the city that Katie knew best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:06 am

Cecilia looked up at the girl that was smiling at her. "Um. Sure, I'm starving," Cecilia said to the girl. Her stomach growled again, and she clenched her stomach, trying to make it stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:09 am

Katie giggled, she was obviously hungry.
"It's alright, I can show you around Central, too. I live here, so I also know the greatest restaurants." She took a hold of Cecilia's hand, and started leading her.
"My name's Katie Lynn, by the way. But you can call me Katie if you want. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:20 am

Cecilia was taken aback when the girl grabbed her hand and started hauling her off. "Um, my name's Cecilia," She said when the girl by the name of Katie asked her. She was glad that this girl was going to show her around Central, since she had never been to it before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:25 am

"O-oh, am I going too fast, Cecilia? Sorry," Katie started slowing down, but still kept her hand in Cecilia's.
"I was just incredably bored--when you're a State Alchemist, there's nothing you can really do in Central..." She laughed slightly.

After a few more minutes of walking, she stopped in front of a restuarant. "This is my favorite place to eat in Central, and I go here a lot, since I can't seem to cook for myself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:26 am

"Hi...Katie!" Ming said, walking up to the familiar person. "I forgot your name for a sec. You remember me, right? Oh, who's this?" Ming asked, gesturing to Cecilia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:30 am

"Oh, okay," Cecilia said as they stopped in front of the restaurant, trying to keep her anger down. Ever since her family was killed, the Military couldn't find that man that had done it, and they all together gave up on her family's case. Cecilia had a very big disliking to the Military, but she could tell this girl was very nice, so she kept herself from saying something she would regret.

Cecilia looked over at the girl that had walked up. She wondered if she was part of the Military too, but she pushed that thought away. "Oh, I'm Cecilia," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:31 am

"Of course, I do, Ming! I also remember your brother, Yuan." Katie was a bit surprised to see Ming here--the last time she saw (and met) her was in Eikyuu Gaka, the time Takegami threw a party.
"Hey, do you want to eat with us, Ming? We were just about to order something here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:33 am

"Sure, I'll join you. Nice to meet you, Cecilia. I'm Ming-Yue Yao, but you can call me Ming. And this is Xiaobo." Ming said, gesturing to the large black and white splotched cat on her head. He mewed in greeting, dangling his paws in Ming's face like he usually did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:38 am

"Um, okay," Cecilia said. She stared into the restaurant and saw all the food that was just sitting inside. She stared at the food with longing to bite into it, and then the loudest growl she had ever heard came from her stomach. "Okay, I'm going to get something to eat with or without you guys," she said, as she ran into the restaurant. Cecilia stepped inside and smiled when she smelled all the scents of food. God do I love food, she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 am

"Hey, wait up!" Ming ran inside after Cecilia. "Oh my god, that's a lot of food." Ming said, coming to a sudden stop behind Cecilia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next