Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking in central (open no fighting allowed)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Walking in central (open no fighting allowed) Empty Walking in central (open no fighting allowed)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Genji had just left his hotel apartment, which he paid for with his money from his state alchemist money. It seemed like a good day today, when he steped out of the doors to the hotel. He yawns loudly, then he checks his guns first the left side making sure the safety was on, and it had a new magazine. Then he checked his desert eagle the safety needed to be on he did not want to blow off his leg. After he finished his checks he set off into the streets of central.

Back to top Go down

Walking in central (open no fighting allowed) Empty Re: Walking in central (open no fighting allowed)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Despair grinned from across the road as Genji walked out of the building. Despair was wearing a large coat which was extremely convenient. It hid his Helios blade strapped to his back, but more importantly, it concealed his neck, chin and mouth, hiding the Ouroboros tattoo on his neck and making sure no body could see his full face. He slowly followed Genji until he was a meter behind him, then he spoke.

"Genji Natsume, your a State Alchemist are you not?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Walking in central (open no fighting allowed) Empty Re: Walking in central (open no fighting allowed)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Takegami walked over once he noticed Despair near Genji. This obviously wouldn't turn out pretty if Despair was involved, so he casually strolled over to the two. He wore his typical nazi uniform, not as a way of saying he approves of nazis, but just so he can strike terror in peoples eyes upon sight.

"Genji Natsume, The Mirage Alchemist, it's a pleasure to meet you. Oh, it's nice to see you too, Despair."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:54 am

" Hmm? " As Genji turned to see a man with a coat covering most of his face, Genji was thinking who wears a coat the weather is perfect. " Yes you would be correct sir. " Genji had a strange feeling about this man but he just shrugged it off. " Who might you be? "

Genji then saw another state alchemist but Genji had only seen a photo it was Takegami. Genji started to ignore the man that came up to him first " No the pleasure is all mine takegami-kun. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Takegami was all smiles untill he heard the term 'kun' used at the end of his name. Now, Takegami, being the traditional japanese man he was, took respect and traditions seriously... and when he heard this... he exploded.

"KUN!!! THAT's Takegami-san TO YOU GENJI-KUN!! Such total disrespect."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:52 am

"Takegami" Despair hissed "As usual, your whole demeanor is disgusting.

He glanced at Genji and back to Takegami. That state alchemist had no idea who he was really talking to.

"If your sneaking around central then something bads obviously going to happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:55 am

Takegami simply rolled his eyes pointing at the sun without looking at it.

"If i was sneaking around i wouldn't come out here in broad daylight to have to see your hideous face, baka."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:47 am

"With you, Takegami, you never know what you've got up your sleeve. Just because its the middle of the day, it doesn't mean that your not up to something?"

Despair grinned underneath his coat. If Takegami was here, something was bound to start. They were too alike to get along, both insane, yet intelligent enough to hide it most of the time. Despair then changed his language to avoid Genji eavesdropping.

"De ce eşti tu aici Takegami. Tu a face nu chiar a vedea oameni chiar la spre a vorbi la pe ei. Ce a face tu nevoie? Este Genji? Ce bun a putut un simplu stare alchemist a fi la spre tu?"

OOC: Its Romanian, since that is Eikyuu Gaka's language, and you;ll find out how he knows it.

(Translation : why are you here, Takegami. You do not just see people just to talk to them. What do you want? Is it Genji? What good could a simple state alchemist be to you?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:55 am

Takegami simply sighed slightly at Zane's question, it being none of hsi business what Takegami was up to. Last time he checked, they both held the same amount of power in The Illuminati, but Takegami held a slightly heavier influence over Zane's grip on his nation. Takegami, who simply brushed Genji aside for the moment replied sternly.

"If i was up to something, the destruction would have happened already."

Takegami was about to brush the man aside when he heard a familiar language.

"Băiatul este de utilizare, asa ca de ce nu stai din calea mea?"

[Translation: The boy is of use, so why don't you stay out of my way?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:15 am

Zane laughed slightly.

"Imi face placere enervant altii, ca este de ce."

Zane turned around and spoke.

"Unfortunately, Genji, I never got the time to get to know you, but don't worry, we'll meet again, that's for certain. If Takegami hadn't shown up, I'm sure we would have gotten you know all about each other."

He then proceeded to walk away. What Despair said would have seemed extremely strange to anyone expect those who knew about Despair, and what he really meant. Just before he was out of hearing he shouted over.

"Takegami, pentru acum m-am lupta sub acelaşi nume ca şi tine. Deşi, cu o zi, voi ucide în fiecare persoană unică pe Dumnezeu părăsit această lume, inclusiv a copiilor dumneavoastră. Aştept cu nerăbdare să te omoare."

( Translations : 1. I like annoying others, thats why
2. Takegami, for now I fight under the same name as you. Although, one day, I'll kill every single person on this god forsaken world, including your children. I'm looking forward to killing you.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:08 pm

" ehh oh sorry sorry sorry takegami-san i am sorry about that i didnt mean any disrespect. " Genji relly sorry for the disrespect he did not mean any at the time. He noticed the tense atmosphere around him at the moment between the man and takegami. Still unsure what was going on then he heard a language he was unfamiliar with he knew he should of studied more about different languages. But Genji did notice a sort of hate in their voices.

" Oh yes sir maybe next time then hehe " Genji looked at the man to see him off and then he turns to Takegami " Takegami-san how about a little walk if your interested. " Genji smiled to try let takegami know he did not mind takegami's and the man's conversation, as he motionedc takegami to come wwith him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Takegami's serious face turned into that one of a smile as Zane left. He turned back towards Genji and slightly nodded as to answer 'yes' to the boy's invitation. Based on his records, the child couldn't be any older than eighteen, so he was surely a young alchemist.

"It seems more and more children are joining the military now-a-days. What tempted you to join, hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Genji and Takegami were walking down the street and Genji heard Takegami's question and he poundered it and he asked himself why did he really join the military.

" Why did i join the military? Well there is one reason but its a secret, and another is well to prove to a man that i can take care of myself, adn that determination isn't all i have. " Genji still thought about it, still unsure about if what he said was really right or not Genji still poundered it but then he noticed somethingm he hadn't actaully meet takegami so how did he know bout him.

" Excuse me takegami-san can i ask something? How did you know me name if we haven't met? I did not really notice it till now. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Takegami slightly yawned, and sighed slightly as he streched his body. He hated sunny days, so luckily, he brought a pair of his sunglasses to keep that horrid light out of his eyes. He looked over at Genji, who asked a question, that had oh so many answers.

"Well, as emperor of Eikyuu Gaka, and as a former special ops agent of the military, i still recieve as much information as possible on every state alchemist. Including the fuhrers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:04 pm

When Genji heard we was an emperor. Genji noticed why he was so critical about the addtion of kun before, he also noticed he had be speaking so unformally with the man, he had a few more questions but was unsure weather to ask them or not, he thought he would take a gamble.

" Takegami-sama is it alright if i ask you more questions? " Genji thought about what he said and was wondering if he would mind or not but, Genji decided to go for it. " Takegami-sama who was that man from before, and what language were you speaking? "Genji knew it was a risky question and he had another one but he would safe that for later, Genji and Takegami still walked down the streets of central, and Genji noticed a smal cloud coming overthe large city of central.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:30 am

Takegami sighed lightly, breathing in the fresh air around them. He could smell the scent of rain nearby, and that cloud also gave him a slight hint aswell. He licked his sharp fangs, and laughed lightly at Genji's question.

"It's the language of Eikyuu Gaka, Eiken."

He kept his crimson eyes on the road ahead of him, his thoughts calculating the diffrent outcomes of questions and actions.

"Why do you ask? Are you curious about the nation?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Genji sighed when he heard takegami laugh slightly. Genji still wanted to know who the other man was, but he guessed that if Takegami didnt answer he had a good reason. Genji had baerly became a stat alchemist only four months ago, he wa a bit surpirsed someone like takegami knew who he was even if he was given information there shouldn't be too much about him, since Genji was adopted.

" Takegami-sama You know about the philosopher's stone correct?" Genji knew he would have to know something if he was able it get information about him, Genji also knew it was a very touchy subject. Genji and takegami walked down the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 am

Takegami's lustful, azure eyes turned crimson red at the mentioning of the stone, and he let out a slight chuckle. This slight chuckle turned into a laughter filled with darkness and craziness. He looked over at the boy, his eyes seeming to draw him into an illusion of chaos and death. Takegami, calling himself the red horseman of the apocolypse, knew too much about the stone one could say.

"I know all about the stone, why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:55 am

Genji had an odd feeling about takegami but for some reason he knew he could trust that so he was willing to tell takegami what his true goal in the military was. " Well Takegami-sama if you really wish to know this is a secret but i trust you with it i want a philosopher's stone, i need it for two things one of them is to repair my eyes, and for my heart if it gets damaged or my body i want one extra life but im unsure where to get it. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Takegami laughed slightly at the boy's Greed. Yao and him would surely get along well, and definately stack up some points together. Takegami just simply shook his head out of hilarious laughter, and sighed slightly.

"I can help you achieve that goal..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:29 pm

" Takegami-sama i know what your thinking its extremely greedy correct. Well thats nto the point i want to have a second chance of life and my eyes are near not working at all, that's why i need a bit of a stone " Genji knew it sounded extremly greedy but he just needed enough to restore his eye's and his life once.

But when he heard Takegami would be able to give him some Genji knew in and instance that he would have to work for it which worried him but he want no he needed one or just a li'l but but Genji didnt want to be a homunculus he still wanted to be human to use his alchemy " You said you could help me, but what would i have to do to get it? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Takegami smirked devilishly and stopped in his tracks. He looked over at Genji, his lustful azure eyes glaring at him, almost as if they were piercing through him.

"You must work for me... Simple and easy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Takegami's words " simple and easy " Genji knew working for an emperor wouldn't be easy to begin with but to get what he needed he would be willing. genji never had a "side" to begin with anyway, but Genji still had to think what would become of him after this so he thought about it so he had came to a decision

" Easy and simple Takegami-sama ntohing is simple and easy, even so I want it and to make myself claer becoming a homunculus is a big no no so yes i will work for you.......Takegami-sama "

Genji extented his hand to form a contact fo some sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Takegami shook the boys hand, and had bined him to a contract with the devil. This boy would witness bloodshed like no other, for he would suffer in an eternity of war and chaos, all for one stone that would bring him the same sorrow that Takegami had.

"You drive a very easy bargain my friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:21 pm

" Easy? well it was for what i wanted so i dont mind i refer to myself as a curesed man Takegami-sama. war and Chaos??? i wonder what it will be like. " Genji thought to himself, why did i say that it just slipped out but maybe he knew it would be happening or maybe not maybe he wanted to do it.

" Takegami-sama i do not see why you think it was easy because i never said what side i was on im neuteal i will go what i can to get what i want and that's a fact. "

He looked around on the ground and stuff for some stupid reason as takegami and him walked then he noticed a flower a very rare find in the city as he knelt down to pick it form where it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next