Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking in central (open no fighting allowed)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Walking in central (open no fighting allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking in central (open no fighting allowed)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Takegami stepped onto the flower and crushed it with the heel of his shoe. He didn't take Genji's words of loyalty likely, and he sighed, irritated by the boy's pride and arrogance.

"If you betray me, you'll end up like this flower, except worst."

Back to top Go down

Walking in central (open no fighting allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking in central (open no fighting allowed)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:47 pm

" Well Takegami-sama as long as i get what i want there will be no problems i dont take kindly to those who do not live up to threr bargins i have lost too much already and i wont let it happen more Takegami-sama " Genji did not like being betrayed either had had lost his family and he never had anything else so he regards as losing eveything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Takegami yawned, not caring about the boy's feeble problems. He was but another pawn in Takegami's army. He then slendered his eyes, and gave the boy a cold look.

"You'll follow your commands and respect them, or i will kill you. Understood?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Genji tired to send a cold stare back Genji knew death would wait for him after he betrays him more so IF he betrays take which wont happen unless Takegami gives him a reason to but he knew or more so he thought that maybe he wouldn't risk it or would he, Genji still unsure but he wanted the stone so he wouldn't dare wreak his chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:15 am

Takegami's crimson red eyes held anger and chaos in them, almost like he was ready to explode in seconds. This boy was dealing with a topic that really puts Takegami on edge, and if the boy kept pushing him closer to the edge, he was going to pull him right off of the cliff with him.

"I said, Understood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:29 am

Takegami's crimson eyes were starting to make Genji want the stone more and more, but he must will hold himself, Genji knew something would happen if he continue the talk about that stone, something bad might happen to him so he decided to take it off the subject.

" Takegami-sama we need to do something to make it easy for me to help you with out the government getting suspisious, of my movements i have idea that i would like to run past you. Well i must die....not in a physical sense more a fake death that only you and i will know about and then after that i will be able to help you easier i dont need to, "die" to help you i just would make it easy thats all. "

Genji knew this would help him, but he didnt need to he would be willing not to but to him it would help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 am

On the mentioning of death, images of Ilona flashed through his mind along with the memories of bringing her back. He quickly shook his head to rid himself of the thought, and then sighed slightly. He had to plan this part out a little more carefully, or else things would just become alot harder. He thought about his friends he had in the military that could keep Genji's alliance to Takegami secret.

"No, you'll be fine without dying. Instead, you'll want to be alive. I want you to go under cover, and approach a man named Brigadier General Haji. Tell him i sent you, and he'll assign you a mission to Lior. Once there, you will meet up with two friends of mine, and you will become one step closer to gaining the stone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:00 am

OoC: how would i actually meet those people properly anyways and how would i do the mission anyways would i make like a thread to it or something or would you

Genji probaly accidently send what he thought worng but it didn't matter he need to meet these people to get his mission for his stone, or getting closer to his stone he knew the risk but he was willing to risk it for the restoration of his eye's and one extra life but Genji also had a plan to fake his death just incase the heat on him gets too heavy.

" Takegami-sama where can i find this man you speak of and is there some sort of code or soemthing to use to get to him, and those two frined will i also need some sort of code as well? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:08 am

OOC: You can just make a topic in Lior and the Ming and Yuan will come join you, they'll fill you in on the objective of the mission from there.

IG: Takegami sighed lightly and reached into his pocket pulling out a lighter and a pack of cigarrettes. He usually didn't smoke, knowing the unhealthy side effects, but lately its been the only thing keeping calm lately. He sighed slightly before lighting the cigarrette and blowing a puff of smoke into the air.

"No code will be needed, just tell them i sent you, and they'll know sure enough it's you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:18 am

Genji noticed Takegami pull out and smoke and after Takegami had a feww puffs Genji started coughing from it Genji knew the effects of it but second hand smoke still killed people. Genji needed to get over it quickly if he was going to do mission for this man.

" Takegami-sama that sould be good enough but before i set of to lior i will need to wait a day or two and plus today we need to pick up an item from someone its a very special metal, I plan to make a weapon out of it hehe anyways lets continue to the place i plan to go shall we?"

Genji and takegami turned down the next street they came to Ganji never wanting to see the perso they are oging to again, had to deal with it Genji sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:31 am

Takegami sighed slightly and walked with Genji to this destination. He continued to smoke for a while, wondering what weapon this boy planned to create. Although, seeing the boy's frail size and seemingly lacking mental strength, he doubted the boy could wield a weapon strong enough to be a threat to anyone but small time thieves and alchemists.

"Just who is this person we are going to see?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:43 am

Genji couldn't wait to get the metal it was a special metal which looks rather heavy and dnese but is light quick and powerful it had been dipped in some sort of substence whic has the ability to dispel Alchemist to a degree, and it depended on the stanima of the person as well, Genji had been doing endurance training purely for this lately Genji knew that he did not look like much but he took that as a advantage. The weapon Genji would create would help him.

" Well Takegami-sama this person i really did not want to see again same with that woman he's married to, but i really want that metal so i will have to bear them for the time being. Ahh this is the place. "

Genji turned to look at the house it was rather large it was atleast two stories tallwith creamy white walls. Genji walked up the small amount of stairs to the front door of the house as genji knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:50 am

Takegami stood on the bottom step, seeming to have no interest in the matter. He just simply finished his cigarrette and tossed it to the ground and stepped on it. He then looked up to see who would answer the door. He had a feeling that this kid had no idea on how to use this, oh-so-special weapon, but decided he'd tag along just to see it atleast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:07 am

A woman late 50's opens the door " YO! "As the woman slap Genji straight cross over the face " HEY what the hell you old hag " Genji was slapped again a craking sounds was heard this time as the woman spoke " Be more respectful to your elders Luke-chan " she said chan in a mocking tone. Genji hated this women so much all the pain she caused him Genji wanting to choke her with his hands " He said to come today to get the metal, he promised it to me so you cant say im not allowed it im not a young boy anymore. "

Genji turned to Takegami " Takegami-sama i will be back in a second this wont take long. "As Genji went inside to talk with they man of the house. Genji came out shortly afterward, with a pouch with a strap on it as he places it over his shoulder as he Walked down to Takegami and Genji said " We are leaving Takegami-sama all i need to do id transmute this into what i want and i am done. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 am

Takegami looked at the akward pouch, and smiled devilishly. Genji planned on making a new weapon... perfect. Now Takegami had something to test his new alchemy out on. He too had been working on an alchemic weapon, and the thought of it finally being usable made him happy.

"This should be interesting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 am

Genji saw Takegami's grin and he laughed slightly " what are you thinking?? Takegami-sama " Genji knew it would be something that would hurt Genji's health, He did see the grin as he walked out Genji motion Takegami to walk with him again " Takegami-sama i need to think as i walk for ideas on how it should look. So lets continue "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:15 am

Takegami simply shook his head and pulled out another cigarrette. He lit it, and began planning and thinking the mission he would send Genji on. He started laying out any possible screw ups and failures and began to map them out to lead to better successions. He also had a back up plan just incase they failed.

"Hm? Oh, right..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:34 am

Genji knew that he might fail but he would not let what he searched for and came so close to leave his grip, he came so far losing now would not be an option " Takegami-sama i do not plan to fail i will do this mission for you i do not wish to lose thing thing i have came soo close to" Genji no wanting to fail but also not wanting to lose which he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:42 am

Takegami sighed slightly and rolled his eyes. This boy was full of himself, and didn't understand the true meaning of battle.

"With that attitude, you'll definately succeed."

Takegami was lying when he said this, but false hope was better than nonthing, he supposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:55 am

Genji knew that he could fail he knew in himself i very well could but he didn't plan to he still had his plan for himself in mind so he wouldnt dare die or fail, Genji knew also that failing with Takegami wouldn't be a good idea.

" Takegami-sama you knwo what i believe that greatest illusion is? "Genji knew that he would probably know but GEnmji wanted to give him his answer " Takegami-sama i greatest illusion i believe is a lie its the greatest because you can never really tell if someone is lieing or not, but when you cant trust someone trust everyone. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Takegami's mind was elsewhere during Genji's speech, as he didn't respect children much. They spoke as if they knew all, yet their level of wisdom was limited to a certain extent. He looked over at Genji and raised an eyebrow, blowing smoke into the air again.

"Hm? Did you say something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:11 pm

OoC: vainglory is what i will go for if it still up

" Yes i did in this mission of yours if i do manage to get it done but if im near death i want oyu to make me a homunculus. " Genji knew if he couldnt get a stone for one life and his eyes he was going to get one to last longer Genji still was thinking or ideas for his swords appearance while he and take walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:05 am

Takegami rose an eyebrow and couldn't help but laugh. This kid wanted to become a homonculus? He really was falling down the mental line, but his lives will expand, making him all the expendable, and so Takegami agreed with a silent nod.[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Genji knew that he would ahve this his lives would increase more and he will be stronger and he will be able to get all that he wanted, Genji wondered though when he finished his payment on the stone would Takegami let him leave probably not but he was willing to risk it for himself, Genji says he is cursed and is always 2 feet drom darkness he might as well be fully in it.

" Then its agreed i will work for youin return for a philosopher's stone, and if i manage to nearly be dead you will make me a humonculus, hehe this is good we both get what we want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:54 am

Takegami shook his head slightly, and leaned on a lightpole. He took another drag of his cigarrette, and sighed slightly, his azure eyes cold and calculating.

"Sorry buddy, but it's not that easy. If you become a homunculus, then you become MINE. Regardless of what you do, you will serve me to the fullest extent. You will become expendible. You will work only to bring my vision to the light, all the way up untill your death. It is your choice..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next