Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking in central (open no fighting allowed)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Walking in central (open no fighting allowed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking in central (open no fighting allowed)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:10 am

" My choice? hehe haven't heard nayone say that to me for a very long time hehe. Well what else is there to serve for the government is corrupted and will always be hehe so yeah expend me all you like Father! " Genji knew what he was getting into if he was to become a humonculus and hw wanted his eyes restored so it did matter what he went through to get it.

Back to top Go down

Walking in central (open no fighting allowed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking in central (open no fighting allowed)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Takegami yawned and thought about it for a while. Then he sighed slightly, finally figuring out what the bargain would be.

"Find a man by the name of Zane Valentine and challenge him. If you win, i'll turn you into a homunculus capable of doing alchemy, but, if you lose, you'll become a normal homunculus without alchemic abilities. Deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Genji thought about it. Thinking about how it might be a good idea or not but to keep his alchemy was a big deal but he didnt really need them, but it would keep him at an advantage to other people." Hmm i suppose i kool it shouldn't be too hard, fine i'll do it " Genji knew it would be hard to fight the guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Takegami clapped his hands once and struck his knee upward and pulled his fist back, whispering, 'YES!' He then regained his composure, and looked over at Genji. He tossed the boy a cell phone, and sighed before pulling out his own.

"When you find him, call me, and let me know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Genji started to get the idea that Takegami wanted this and then he had it the perfect design for his sword " I've got takgami-sama i have it you have to see this. " GEnji takes the bad off his shoulder and took out a REtangle luno of metal wiuth a strange very dull glow to it and Genji took out some chalk and drew a trasmustion circle around it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Takegami looked at the boy, his face carrying that, 'i'm not interested' expression. He sighed slightly and leaned against a building wall, and pulled out another cigarrette. A glass of wine surely would of made him happy right now.

"I wonder what Ilona is doing..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Genji was hoping it would be good as he finished "Hehe perfect this should help me in that fight, and im guess ingZane is a homunculus hehe kidding " Genji picks up the sword it looked heavy but is was extremely light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Takegami seemed to be daydreaming, looking off into the sky, his mind on what Ilona was doing, and better yet where he could find some wine or blood. He sighed slightly and yawned, before closing his eyes, slowly dazing off. Falling asleep in random places... not good for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Genji looks over to Takegami and laughs to himself heh " I suppose now would be a good time to Search for that Zane Guy " Opens up the cell Phone and Calls the military main office

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Takegami opened his eyes upon hearing Zane's voice and he shook his head slightly, trying to wake up. He looked at his pocket watch, checking the time, and noticed it was getting late.

"I suppose we should wrap this up. Let me know when you find Zane, and we'll talk business."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 pm

" Oh yes of coure Takegami-sama i will just dont forget what we have talked about. " Genji knew he wouldnt really want to lose him but he noticed the tension between them so he might talk to Zane before to find out why.Genji and Take get to the end of the street and part ways

(Thread end)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3