Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Loose In Central (open to anyone)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

On The Loose In Central (open to anyone) Empty On The Loose In Central (open to anyone)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Ezekial walked down a dark alley. The load sound of thunder could be heard coming from above as it had been raining all day. Ezekial could see several soldiers at the end of the alley. As he got closer one of the soldiers turned and walked toward him. Ezekial stopped in front of the soldier. He recognized him, his name was Private Thomas Simpson a newly transferred member to the unit that he was a member of. Private Simpson saluted Ezekial and Ezekial promptly returned the salute. Simpson handed Ezekial a clipboard and turned. Both Ezekial and Simpson made their way to the end of that alley, as they walked Ezekial looked over the papers attached to the clipboard. Ezekial felt a bit of rage fill his body as he began to talk.
“So this is the third attack in two days?”
Simpson nodded as he replied
“Yes sir, it is and they all look like it is from some kind of animal.”
“Any idea what kind of animal?”
“No Sir, but we have a witness that states they saw a rather large dog like animal go into the sewers not far from here.”
Ezekial stopped at the end of the alley. He began to look at the corpse that laid on the ground. It was a young woman around 23 years old. Her through had be torn out and she was missing a large section from her left arm. Ezekial looked at Simpson.
“Do we have clearance to enter the sewers at this time?”
Simpson nodded
“Yes sir, I called in to clearance just before you arrived.”
Something didn’t feel right. Ezekial could feel this in his gut. It was unlike HQ to put him on an assignment like this. The only possible reason would be if it had something to do with one of his past missions. Ezekial force himself to stop with his random speculations at this time.
“Simpson, Is HQ sending anyone else to assist in this matter?”
“Unknown sir, They did not say.”
Ezekial bit down on his left thumb nail lightly. He just couldn’t shake the feeling that something was not right.
“Ok Simpson, We will wait 15 minutes to see if anyone else shows up then we enter the sewer with the personally that we have here.”
Simpson nodded and saluted Ezekial again before he walked off to inform the other soldiers.

Back to top Go down

On The Loose In Central (open to anyone) Empty Re: On The Loose In Central (open to anyone)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 pm

She walked towards the scene where she was sent to. An animal attack in the sewers..Or so they say. Ilona then walks towards on what looks the like superior, carefully steering her IV Stand away from the corpses.
"Major Ilona Szilagyi reoprting. I've been sent here to asisst you."

Back to top Go down

On The Loose In Central (open to anyone) Empty Re: On The Loose In Central (open to anyone)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Darkamaru walked towards Ezekiel. He turned and waved to Ilona, smiling, before turning back towards Zeke. "Colonel Darkamaru, reporting. I was assigned to come take a look-see at things going on here." As he spoke, Malice curled his wings up and sat down beside Darkamaru, whimpering and staring at the sewers entrance...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Takegami walked over towards the group of State Alchemist. He kept his hands in his jacket pockets before waving slightly at Zeke and Ilona. He gave Darkamaru a cold stare, but didn't say a word to the 'colonel' and simply sighed. He didn't salute the boy, but rather seemed to just ignore his prescence.

"Major Tejirou, Head of the Intelligence Division, reporting. I am simply here to assisst you for reasons witheld by the State. If you have any questions, i'm afraid i will only be able to answer you to an extent."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:15 pm

She glances at Takegami, slightly blushing but not doing anything about it. This is an assignment from the state, irrelavent emotions should not interfere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Ezekial turned and looked at the group that had just arrived. He gave them a quick salute as he began to speak.
“Hello everyone and thank you for coming. I feel that we are going to need all the manpower we can get for this operation. For those of you that do not know who I am. I am Major Ezekial Stryfe and unless the Colonel here has been sent to take command of this operation I will be leading it. If you have any question please ask them now before we head off into the sewer system.”
As Ezekial finished speaking the light rain that had been falling became a very heavy downpour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:40 pm

She simply nodded, knowing full well what to do and what is needed to be done. Being her first assignment, Ilona had every right to be nervous and clung tight onto her IV stand as if her very life depened on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Takegami noticed the young girl blushing but simply ignored it not really understanding the point of it. Boy was he oblivious to these type of things or what? Once Ezekial made his statement, Takegami simply shook his head and yawned. The light rain became a heavy downpour, and being the narcissist he is, he opened his umbrella and made sure nonthing on him had gotten to wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Darkamaru nodded, to show he understood what to do. "And don't worry, Major. I wasn't sent to take over. My job is just to figure out where and what the target is, and then help find it."

After noticing Takegami, he gave him a cold glare in return. He hated him even more so now that his automail had been destroyed, but he knew better than to attack him here. Not now...

Malice began to whimper more loudly now and walked slowly towards Ezekial, galncing behind himself nervously, as if the target were very close...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 am

She notices the cold stare between Takegami and Darkamaru and had a feeling that something is going to happen..Whne that happens she plans to stop them. This is an assignment from the State, not a brawl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:38 pm

“Understood and thank you Colonel.”
Ezekial Replied. Ezekial listened to the other converse for a moment forcing himself to ignore the death glares that a few of them where shooting at each other.
“Well since there are not anymore questions or concerns, lets head out.”
Ezekial lead the other to one of the main sewer openings about a block way. The opening was in what he could only describe as a large ditch. The heavy rain had caused the water level to raise to about ankle height. Ezekial pulled a small flashlight from inside his uniform. He the poked his head into the opening and shined the light inside. The horrid smell of waste and decay filled his nose. Ezekial then pulled his head back and turned to the others.
“Alright everyone lets try not to take any unnecessary risks down here. So unless anyone else wants too I will take point.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:41 pm

The foul stentch of the sewer hit Ilona hard and she had to force herself not to cover her nose. She instead held her IV stand tightly and followed everyone else..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Takegami walked in behind the group, agreeing to take the flank. He sighed as he adjusted his eyes to the darkness, and made sure to keep his senses on alert. His free hand rested on his katana which was on his left hip. The second they stepped into the sewer, a foul stench hit them. Takegami wrinkled his nose, trying to ignore the smell, but that was a little too hard for him to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:43 am

Her eyes got adjusted to the darkness, thinking of something else other than the foul stench. She held her Iv stand so tightly, Ilona swore that it must be breaking..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:49 am

Darkamaru walked in and took the 2nd position, Malice beside him to act as a sort of sniffing animal. The Eagle-Fox immediately picked up a scent and pointed one of his wings to a side tunnel. He then whimpered and moved to the other side of Darkamaru, afraid for some reason. "I think Malice found our target, guys. Be on your guard..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:52 am

Ilona suddenly became alert, no longer frightened and had her needles at the ready. Whatever that comes out of there, she'll be ready..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:59 am

Takegami, who simply yawned at Dark's warning, and rolled his eyes. Whatever this thing was, it couldn't be that much of a worry. He simply placed his hand on his sword, and prepared to end this pointless mission early. The fuhrer sent him on a case to find important information,and all he found out is that maybe Amestris should watch what they eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 am

Genji was running in the heavy rain with his raincoat, which he later found out wasn't even water proof which annoyed him " Damn military rain coats good for nothiing junk. Anyways that's not what i am looking for where is it? " Genji stoped running when he noticed the large open sewer, he also noticed it was dead black. " Please do not tell me that's the place please let it not be if it is i am screwed, oh why? Does it have to be a big dark sewer? " Genji was not too fond of the dark hoping he could help those already in the sewer from the outside he knew he would have to go in anyway.

Genji taking the safety off his regulation gun, but not he desert eagle Genji believed it would be too powerful for down in a sewer. Genji swallowed his pride as he started to walk into the sewer entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:30 am

Darkamaru, on the alert, turned to the first source of noise, Genji's footsteps, and drawing his .44, fired at the floor in front of Genji's feet. "Who's there?" He had the gun pointed now slightly upward so that if it was the animal they were hunting, it would be a direct headshot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:16 pm

As Genji was walking he noticed a li'l noise a head of him so he didnt bother with it then he heard "Who's there" then a gun fired shooot near his feet it shocked him as the spark of the bullet hitting the bottom of the sewer. Let him see the face of who was shooting and some of the others with him and he noticed takegami. The shock of being shot at made him jump.

Genji fell backward into the water but before he hits the ground he pulls out his handgun and points it up in a diagonal direction, bearly being able to see because his eyes hadn't got used to the darkness yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Takegami cursed beneath his breath at Darkamaru's reckless behavior, and mumbled to himself slightly. His blade was at the neck of Genji, ready to slice through him, unfrotunately for Genji, all he could see of Takegami were those crimson red eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness.

"Major Genji, what the hell are you doing coming in here like that. And Darkamaru, stop shooting at every little sound, use your brain... if yu have one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Genji with his gun still upward toward the group Genji could bearly see and the cold blade against his neck and Genji noticed the crimson eyes the colour of the stone he longed for, neither the less having a gun pointed at him, and a sword to his neck he was in a pinch then he heard takegami's voice.

" Uhh im Genji Natsume uhh i mean major Genji reporting for duty hehe. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:16 am

Darkamaru kept a neutral expression and placed his gun back in its wrist holster. "Can't be too careful, Major Tejirou. The thing we're after could attack us before we knew it. And luckily for Major Natsume, I never fire a killing shot on the first bullet. But I'm glad you came to assist us, Major. Colonel Invidia." He smiled and reached out his hand for Genji to shake. "Sorry about shooting at you, too. I thought you were the creature."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:04 am

Ilona sighs and decides to keep going rather than being held back by a klutz of a soilder. The she suddenly felt a chill: Someone..Or something was watching them..
"I think we should keep going shall we?"With that, Ilona disappeared into the darkness of the sewers, only her footsteps are heard.

Last edited by xX-Hyogetsu-Xx on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:13 am

Darkamaru nodded and followed Ilona. He thought he heard another noise and to avoid causing anymore trouble, pulled both of his .44's but didn't fire. No sense scaring away the target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next