Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central city Model central (Pinup 12 only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Central city Model central (Pinup 12 only) Empty Central city Model central (Pinup 12 only)

Post by Revel Yao Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:39 am

Revel sighed and looked at the ticket in her hand. A random girl had passed by her. The girl woree glasses with chestnut brown hair and black eyes. A scar over her left eyebrow. She shoved the ticket into Revel's hand and hurried off without a word. So here Revel stood in the lobby of some building. The adress was on it and it was the right place.. but noone seemed to be here. Was it all a joke. With a disgruntled sigh, she plopped in a seat and closed her eyes. Maybe she should just leave.....
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Central city Model central (Pinup 12 only) Empty Re: Central city Model central (Pinup 12 only)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:55 am

Tobi walked up to the place written on the ticket he'd been handed. Seeing Revel, he immediately wanted to turn around. He hadn't spoken to her since he'd drunkenly kissed her. He looked away and pretended to be looking at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Central city Model central (Pinup 12 only) Empty Re: Central city Model central (Pinup 12 only)

Post by Revel Yao Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:59 am

Revel smiled nervously at Tobi. His tenseness was making her uncomfortable. Pretending to look away she hestitantly spoke, "You.. have a ticket too?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Yuan was muttering darkly to himself as he walked into the building, ticket in hand. He had been playing a minor game of blackjack and lost. He didn't lose much money, no. Yuan was just pissed that he had lost. his eyes widened slightly upon seeing Revel and Tobi. Weird....
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Takegami walked into the building with a cool smile on his face, and his ticket in his left hand. He looked around at the people, his hair in a new style. Covering up the left side of his face, he pushed the jet black hair aside so he could get a complete look at everyone and simply scoffed at the sight of them.

"Your kidding, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Revel blinked at the two new arrivals, "Hi Abbas, Hi Yuan!" She shouted, waving hyperly, glad someone broke the tenseness with Tobi in the room.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:15 pm

"Hey Revs." yuan said with a slight smirk, striding over to her.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Revel smiled at Yuan's approachment, accepting it with ease. "Miss me so much you're stalking me now?" She teased.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Acedia felt odd getting a ticket from a random stranger, but she had nothing else to do for now. She appeared in the described place to find she was not the only one who got the ticket. She noticed only one other girl in the small group, but she recognized two of the guys easily. One she meant in a forest along time ago and her master. Acedia knew her vow to never act like she knew them so she acted shocked to see the people she only knew on appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:23 pm

"I'm not a stalker." Yuan said and frowned. He looked up at the sound of footsteps, surprised to seea new person there.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 pm

"Is this some sort of party?" Tobi asked with a nervous chuckle. He hoped Yuan wouldn't hit him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:26 pm

"I dunno Tobi, maybe." Yuan shrugged, showing no indication of whanting to hit Tobi.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Revel stuck out her tongue "Then how else do you keep finding me?" She giggled then jumped to her feet, waving frantically, "Hi Vallllll~~!" They'd met once and Revel had a surprisingly good memory. She glanced back at Tobi "I wish I knew.. some random girl shoved this ticket in my hand."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Tobi's shoulders slumped in relief that Yuan wouldn't hit him. "I hope so," He said, sounding much more upbeat, "I like parties."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:36 pm

"You would." Yuan grinned at Tobi, his eyes holding a teasing light.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Revel suddenly clung to Yuan's arm and grinned. "Amoro tu, Mi amor!" She giggled sweetly.

A woman walked out looking vaguely familiar, eyeing the group she tapped her chin thoughtfully before speaking in an almost cold tone, "Hello all, seems not everyone is here yet, too bad. Well let's start. I am Arieru. I am the editor for a spcial magazine. You will all be doing photos for our monthly issue. Understand?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Tobi nodded. He always knew he was model material! Hah, finally, his sexiness would become known to the world!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:50 pm

"I guess." Yuan shrugged, but on the inside was grinning.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Revel blinked a few times and looked at Yuan. Then her eyes went back to the lady. "U-Uhmm o--okay..."

Arieru motioned and looked at them "Mkay let's see.. Tobi yuo're first, strip naked and.. nah kidding just follow me." The gir's voice was kind of bland even with the joke and she tried smiling, but her face was pale and her face seemed scarier with a smile.

(Yes everyone.. that is me 0-0; )
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Tobi chuckled and followed her. "Y'know, I can get naked, even if it isn't for the picture," He said with a grin and a wink. Yeah, he knew he was a manwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:02 pm

The girl didn't look back and simply kept walking, "No, that's not necesarry Mr. Mustang."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:07 pm

"We'll see," Tobi said with a smirk. "So, where do I stand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Jack walked to the area. He saw the dudes that had arrive earlier than him. He fastly went to the artist, Revel. "Hello Miss. I hope that i haven't missed anything." He said, as he gently bowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai/Patience Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Daigoro blinked at the ticket in his hand. Some random woman had handed it to him, and he was confused, so he decided to go and check it out. He yawned, as he walked into the door, and saw that there were a lot other people there, and he knew maybe one or two of them...

That's when he saw her. The girl. And his eyes simply widened, as images flashed before him, the knife, the kiss... And he fell to his knees. Realising what had happened, and noticing that everybody was staring at him, he stood back up.

What am I seeing? I can't remember them... Daigoro sighed, and looked around at everybody.

"I assume that we are all here for the same purpose?" He asked, directly avoiding the gaze of the girl who had set him off before.
Dai/Patience
Dai/Patience

Personell File
Ability: Daigoro Ito
State/Homuncules Title:: Wind Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Takegami couldn't help but smoke a cigarrette as he watched the people scramble about and talk. He saw noone there worth talking to... that was untill he saw Daigoro. He strolled over and punched him on the arm gently. He then lifted his voice so Daigoro could remember who he was, his feminine tone reaching its usuall peak.

"So you got chosen to be a model to, huh? So i suppose Tobi and i aren't the only narcissist here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next