Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am i allowed to upgrade my abilities and so on.

Go down

Am i allowed to upgrade my abilities and so on. Empty Am i allowed to upgrade my abilities and so on.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 am

Topic said it.

Rawr at topics.. D:<

Back to top Go down

Am i allowed to upgrade my abilities and so on. Empty Re: Am i allowed to upgrade my abilities and so on.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 am

As the story goes along, yea, I assume you can but it can't be a "Naruto Timeskip". you can't say 'I'm going to train!' and then in a few days go from that nerd who gets sand kicked at them at the beach, into superman. xD it has to be logical and progressive. Not random and rapid. But, I'm sure you weren't planning on that...RIGHT? xD

Back to top Go down

Am i allowed to upgrade my abilities and so on. Empty Re: Am i allowed to upgrade my abilities and so on.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 am

Eh.. Right. :DD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:18 am

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down