Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boredom Sets In...

Go down

Boredom Sets In... Empty Boredom Sets In...

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:06 am

Felicity sat at her desk a work, with her feet propped up on the table. She sighed. It was a boring day at the military. Felicity wasn't one to get bored easily but even paperwork or fetching lunch would be better than sitting here all day.

Back to top Go down

Boredom Sets In... Empty Re: Boredom Sets In...

Post by Alaric Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 am

"Well... this sucks." Al muttered as he threw away his full sandwich into the bin, as he'd tried to nibble at it, but he practically threw it back up. It really sucked how homunculi (red-marks ones, at least) could only eat red stones... and they were so... tasteless.
The boy then sighed as he entered a small office and looked up, only to see a young woman sitting in a relaxed position at the desk that was outside his own room.
'So... this must be my new... subordinate? It's about time I got one.' He though to himself before giving the girl a grin with his shifted-one human teeth and taking a seat in front of his desk. He might as well get to know her, even if he didn't really care -which was weird even for him-.
"Hey, you must be... Felicity, is it? I'm you're superior officer, E- Alexander Elric!" Al said with a grin, before blinking slightly.
'Was it just me or did I just try t introduce myself as 'Envy'?'
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 am

Felicity jumped up from her casual position in her office. She was suprised that someone cae in at this time. Hopefully, it wasn't on of her subordinates who would report that she is lazy or something. That isn't true at all! Felicity saluted at this Alexander Elric. "Hello, sir!" she greeted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down