Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relieving Boredom

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Relieving Boredom Empty Relieving Boredom

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:08 am

Takegami sat in a tree feasting on a hand from a human he had just killed. His blue eyes seemed to glow behind his short black hair, and his lust behind those eyes were also visible. He was doing a little investigating on the country of Xing, and decided he may even stop by to taste their best 'food'. He felt a cool breeze blow by and inhaled the fresh air as if he was free from a cage. The sun shined down, however, the leaves on the tree kept the sun off of him.

"This is more like it!"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarrette, however, had forgotten his lighter. Cursing beneath his breath, he wondered how long it would be until his next meal would be.

Back to top Go down

Relieving Boredom Empty Re: Relieving Boredom

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:18 am

Darkamaru walked by a few trees, smiling to himself. He knew of a great bacon store in Xing and he was just dying to taste some of the bacon. He pulled out a few strips of bacon and ate it. He loved bacon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:21 am

Takegami heard someone approaching from a distance, but simply used his alchemy to turn invisible. Depending on what it was, he would kill it or let it leave, however, he had to remain calm before his lust got out of control. He quickly appeared in another tree and this time camouflaged into the tree by turning invisble by using alchemy once more. He noticed the scent of bacon, and this caused him to want to avoid the 'it' even more. The horrible stench was practically pushing him away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 am

"I can't believe them, do they even have the ability to say hello?" Yuan grumbling as he walked stiffly away from his adoptive families home. They had, for the most part, ginored him. Though his adoptive brother had pushed him into the pigs food trough. Because of that, Yuan had to go wash off in the river and was carrying his shirt and jacket over his arm. You could clearly see the scars on his chest and back and his hair was damp and hung loose, palstered to his skin. "Hate them all." he grumbled and glanced around. Was that... Pride?
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 am

Darkamaru smelled human flesh and quickly finished the bacon, before looking towards the source of the smell. He looked into the treetops and yelled "Who's there?" He couldn't stand that smell... The smell of the dead was only beaten by his hatred of ice and the only difference was that this was disgust over fear.

(OOC- even invisibility is beaten by the smell of a corpse. O_O exactly how you beat me that time.xD)

As Darkamaru stood there, looking for the smell, he noticed a familiar face: Greed. He turned to him and waved. "Hey Yuan! I didn't expect to find you here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:31 am

Acedia was hidden in the tress keeping her distance from all who were near-by, but her ultimate eye reveled all she could see the few Humunculi around her and she couldn’t help, but watch their movements. She could see Pride and greed the best and a third presence that she couldn’t identify at first seemed to be traveling in the trees also. Acedia was of course in a tree, but once again she couldn’t help let a tear shed from her eye and fall to the ground below as the smell of bacon and blood lingered in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:32 am

Yuan grinned. "Didn't expect tos ee you here either." he laughed. "I was visiting my... adoptive family. Unfortunetly they are all morons. My 'brother" Yuan made air quotes with his fingers "pushed me into the food through for the pigs and I had tow ash off before I left." he grinned a bit and then wrinkled his nose. "What's that stink?"
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:35 am

Darkamaru wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Something dead... I could smell it too...completely ruined my appetite. And I was here JUST for Xing's best bacon shop too! I hate today..." He pouted in his very childish mannerism before lifting his head up again with a puzzled face. "And why did he push you into a pig trough?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:35 am

Takegami could smell another scent around, the scent of mud and poop. Of course, to no surprise, it was Greed. He noticed that pride was looking for him, however, thanks to his ingenious he wouldn't expect for the smell to vanish. Carefully getting to the ground, still invisible, Takegami got away from the corpse, and moved on to another tree. There he could see a young female sitting in a tree. Using the shadow technique he copied from Pride, he appeared behind her and whispered lightly, only for her to hear.

"Shhh, don't make a sound. Just watch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:38 am

"Bacon, really?" Yuan raised his eyebrows. "And" he sighed "they don't like me here. Most of Xing has given me the nickname 'The undead prince'." he said the last part rather dryly. "It's not my fault. But the little brat decided to push me. Of course, he kinda ticked me off so I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and tossed him in the... pile of horse manure." Yuan couldn't help but grin. "Really, the worst thing about it is my shirt and jacket are to damp to wear... and I don't own any other shirts..." he said this last sentence nervously, brushing a strand of wet hair from his eyes.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:39 am

Darkamaru had finally found where the smell was. "Aha!" He then did something most would call him insane for doing: He pulled out a dagger and threw it into the trees, striking the corpse's arm. The handle was brightly colored so he could find it after he had finished talking with Greed. Fortunately, Greed probably wouldn't think too much of his strange action as even Greed knew how eccentric Dark could be at times.

He smiled. "Yup. I love bacon... The undead prince? So you're royalty? Strange, I would have never guessed..." He then took off his robe, revealing his basic combat clothing, a black tank with black shorts. It also revealed his snake tattoo on his left leg and the PRIDE tattoo on his left arm. "You can wear this if you want to. It might not fit well, but it is something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:44 am

"Yeah, only heir to be emporer." Yuan shrugged. "And I'll live, my shirt'll be dry soon enough and if I have to i can always buy another one." almost without realizing it, Yuan readjusted the chain looped twice around his waist, a gold pendant that hung from it falling over his left pocket.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:57 am

Greed and pride seemed to be talking, but she choose not to listen as her small whimpers somehow drowned their voices out. As more tears fell from her eyes she heard a voice behind her. If she was frightened now this voice absolutely terrified her as she let out a small squeak in fear. She listened to the man of course and didn’t say a word as she now was forced to listen to the conversation between Greed and pride. She wasn’t listening too intently, but she was able to hear the words bacon, Prince, and heir. She didn’t know exactly what they were talking about, but she had a feeling something about assassination could be what they were talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:59 am

(OOC-...how is bacon related to assassination?lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:59 am

Greed's head whipped tot he side as he heard something. A soft, faint whimper. "Did you hear that?" he asked Pride as he studied the trees, dark eyes looking for something out of the ordinary. Still staring at the trees, Greed slowly reached into his pocket and took out a strip of cloth, tying his hair back into a ponytail with meticulous hands.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:07 am

Takegami simply smiled evily as he calmly listened to what they spoke. He caught everything they said before returning his attention to the girl. His left hand rested on the hilt of his blade, just incase this girl tried something. He wasn't rather familiar with who she was, but she obviously wasn't human. how could he tell? Her scent was far from human, it had the stench of death on it. Still whispering lightly in her ear, he told her a few instructions.

"Do not turn around, and don't try to escape. I'm going to ask you a few questions, and your going to give me a simple answer, quietly. First question, who are you? Second question, what are you? And third question, what are you crying for?"

He had his hand right pressing against her back, prepared to use destruction alchemy to do some damage if she tried anything. He didn't mind getting a little dirty, after all, he didn't get to finish his other meal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:11 am

Darkamaru turned slowly to where his knife had struck. He then ran to it, and began climbing the tree. When he got to the top, the stench nearly kiled him alone. He saw a mutilated corpse on the branch beside him and his dagger had struck it dead on. He jumped down from the tree in a mix of disgust and horror. He had never seen anything so hideously butchered. Some sick being had to have done it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:20 am

Yuan made a face. "That stink is sticking to you, Pride." he commented. "I want a beer." he complained, frowning. Of course he ahd forgotten to buy himself some form of alchohol before heading toward the desert, genious that he was.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:46 am

The person behind her stunk a bit like the blood she smelt earlier which caused more tears to fall from her eyes. She was trapped she had to listen to him and without much of a warning he asked her questions and timidly she answered as quietly as she could.

“My name is Valerie Inkblot as for what I am I am Amestrian aren’t I?” She took a gulp before responding to the next question, “Well for one you scared me as for before then I really don’t know.”

This was true she didn’t know why she was crying before he had appeared behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 am

Revel teleported to the shoreline, waving hyperly to Greed, whom she had assumed was her best friend in the world, "Ugh.. I'm so boredd.." she whined. "We should do something fun!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 am

Darkamaru turned around just to see, right next to him, Revel. "What are you doing here? Man, it's like the Homunculi Reunion or something." He smiled. It was never smart to upset Revel...He knew this from experience...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 am

"Hello Revel." Greed mentally groaned. he quickly put his damp shirt on and tugged on his wet jacket. It kinda made him uncomfortable to ahve someone like Revel see him without his shirt.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:32 am

Revel smiled at Dark, "I'm magical that way!" She waved to Greed hyperly "GREEDYKINS!!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 am

Greed's eye twitched. "Revel, what di I say about calling me that?" he asked in a very calm voice, keeping his face calm.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:26 am

Takegami listened to the girl's answer and sighed slightly. He made sure to keep his hand right against her back just incase she got any fun ideas, and that was when it hit him. She was obviously one of the sins of the homunculi. He moved in closer to her so that she could practically feel his cold breath right on her neck, and spoke only a few words. These words would have sent a chill down anyones spine, and the tone of his voice made it seem even creepier. His lust had also began to take its toll as he tried to keep from harming her.

"Do you want to live again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next